Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Newbie ;)

guys help em with this pls

hey iv been trying to figure out my pastlife for some time,now and i think you guys can help,...
firstly it doesnt matter weather its wrong or right your imput is still going to help
pls just do this quick excersise and see what images you get
1)sit silently empty mind
2)set intension on my past life( my past life not yours)
3)let what ever images come,come
4)share what ever images you get
note dont worry if they wrong or right just share them
Old 30-12-2017, 10:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Is that some kind of experiment? In that case, this thread would be better suited for the "Predictions and Experiments" section.
(I am curious myself what others would get if they tried to read my past lives and if that would match my memories...)

If you seriously wish to find out about your past lives and do not have any memories yet, I would recommend that you try different methods to retrieve memories (with the right method for you and when you are ready, they will come). In that case, I am not sure this here would really help you. I am willing to help you, but I do not know you, I am not much of a medium and the least thing I want is causing harm.
Old 30-12-2017, 10:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
Is that some kind of experiment? In that case, this thread would be better suited for the "Predictions and Experiments" section.
(I am curious myself what others would get if they tried to read my past lives and if that would match my memories...)

If you seriously wish to find out about your past lives and do not have any memories yet, I would recommend that you try different methods to retrieve memories (with the right method for you and when you are ready, they will come). In that case, I am not sure this here would really help you. I am willing to help you, but I do not know you, I am not much of a medium and the least thing I want is causing harm.
hey thanks for this,and could you do the excersise anyways just for funs sake?
Old 30-12-2017, 11:53 PM
Deactivated Account
I got two images.

First was with a place with timbered houses and a well and a middle-aged or older woman. Her dresses were in brownish and greyish colors, her hair was covered by a beige veil. She was fetching water from the well. For some reason what I could see in highest detail were her callused hands and the wooden bucket.

Second image: a young woman walking in a park or huge garden. She had short black hair, was wearing a white dress in not exactly Victorian style, but... like the late 1800s or so. She was holding a white parasol. The trees and bushes were all green, and I think there were birds... and a birdbath?

Hope this helps you with what ever you wish to accomplish.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I got two images.

First was with a place with timbered houses and a well and a middle-aged or older woman. Her dresses were in brownish and greyish colors, her hair was covered by a beige veil. She was fetching water from the well. For some reason what I could see in highest detail were her callused hands and the wooden bucket.

Second image: a young woman walking in a park or huge garden. She had short black hair, was wearing a white dress in not exactly Victorian style, but... like the late 1800s or so. She was holding a white parasol. The trees and bushes were all green, and I think there were birds... and a birdbath?

Hope this helps you with what ever you wish to accomplish.
you were pretty acurate! im always seeing images in the 1800s.....but i see a white male there wearing those odl black and white suits
Old 01-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Actually, the first image looked more like the 1200s or 1300s.

But thank you for the feedback.

I do not have any memories of the 1800s myself, neither is this one of the eras I feel particularly drawn to.
As for seeing different people, maybe others see you and you see a person who was close to you?

I still do not know what to think of trying to read other people's past lives... it was the first time I tried anyway. As you do have memories yourself, it is fine though. Interesting experiment.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Actually, the first image looked more like the 1200s or 1300s.

But thank you for the feedback.

I do not have any memories of the 1800s myself, neither is this one of the eras I feel particularly drawn to.
As for seeing different people, maybe others see you and you see a person who was close to you?

I still do not know what to think of trying to read other people's past lives... it was the first time I tried anyway. As you do have memories yourself, it is fine though. Interesting experiment.

yea the first time i was trying to get my past life i didnt know what it could,i actualy first thought i was some kind of spiritual guy in my pastlife who lived as a monk,but then one day as i was feeling asleep i concentrated on my pastlife,and i saw a different person,a white male in the 1800s europe.riding in those horse driven carridges
Old 01-01-2018, 09:25 PM
Knower

Huh. At first I decided not to share this, but what the heck.

The connection came quickly for me, seeing through your eyes a forest of tall trees with long, bare trunks topped by bristling branches (I'd identify those as some kind of fir or evergreen). The air was cold, and a wispy mist hung among the trees. You were standing tall for the moment, but then - get this - dropped to all fours and proceeded to a small river. I could see where the water had eroded the bank below the trees there; I could see the pebbles in the soil, and the small pool beneath the eroded ledge wherein you would catch fish to eat. Realized I was looking through the eyes of a bear.

Okay so my intent was to see you and perhaps a past life of yours so I assume what I saw was related to my intent, but how that might be interpreted is beyond my ken. I think you can see why I was reluctant to post this. =-)

Thanks for asking -- I haven't been able to connect with much of anything on a spiritual basis in the last year or so, and it was a real pleasure to have such a vivid experience.

As for what you said about thinking at first that you were 'some kind of spiritual guy... who lived as a monk', I would not dismiss that entirely. You may have had many past lives, and what you saw later when you really focused on it - the man riding in a carriage - may simply be the more important one for you to recall at this time.

Fun exercise. Again, thanks!
Old 04-01-2018, 01:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluralone
Huh. At first I decided not to share this, but what the heck.

The connection came quickly for me, seeing through your eyes a forest of tall trees with long, bare trunks topped by bristling branches (I'd identify those as some kind of fir or evergreen). The air was cold, and a wispy mist hung among the trees. You were standing tall for the moment, but then - get this - dropped to all fours and proceeded to a small river. I could see where the water had eroded the bank below the trees there; I could see the pebbles in the soil, and the small pool beneath the eroded ledge wherein you would catch fish to eat. Realized I was looking through the eyes of a bear.

Okay so my intent was to see you and perhaps a past life of yours so I assume what I saw was related to my intent, but how that might be interpreted is beyond my ken. I think you can see why I was reluctant to post this. =-)

Thanks for asking -- I haven't been able to connect with much of anything on a spiritual basis in the last year or so, and it was a real pleasure to have such a vivid experience.

As for what you said about thinking at first that you were 'some kind of spiritual guy... who lived as a monk', I would not dismiss that entirely. You may have had many past lives, and what you saw later when you really focused on it - the man riding in a carriage - may simply be the more important one for you to recall at this time.

Fun exercise. Again, thanks!
thank you,very nice!
Old 06-01-2018, 06:59 PM
Guide

Okay, I did what you asked...

Renaissance Era, a soldier, and painter/artist as side work.