Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-12-2016, 03:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Why you should cleanse your crystals

Well this happened about... 5 minutes ago!

My wife and me were cleaning the house and all of a sudden she found my old clear quartz pendant that cracked on the bathroom floor a while ago.

As soon as she picked it up and handed it to me the whole air of the room changed, everything suddenly 'dropped dead' even though Amon Amarth was blasting on full. Couldn't really discern it's energy as I was wearing a black obsidian and kyanite at the time, so I clutched it in my hand and felt... and it just felt blank.

"BETTER PUT IT ON, WILL AMPLIFY!" as I walked down the stairs my knee crashed into the iron support of the railing and precisely hit a spot that I now know to be my knee's g-spot, not because it felt good but because my whole leg was paralyzed for a while, while I tried to carry bags down the stairs.

Quickly decided that was a nope and skipped upstairs again with my working leg, sat down and removed the quartz from my neck. Upon removing the quartz from my neck I discovered that the kyanite and black obsidian wanted to do nothing more than run the hell away from it and they fell down into my lap.

The quartz is safely inside a cleansing area now, and I'm thoroughly thanking the kyanite and obsidian for saving me a flight down the stairs, worst-case possibly with my throat on the cracked quartz' tip.

Old 01-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Master
I think you giving all three crystals a bit too much credit. Two would be sheer magick and prevent you from falling down the stairs, the other is pure evil and was out to get you?
Sorry... bit too Hollywood for me.
Crystals can aid and support your energy and growth, and yes, sometimes they need cleansing and recharging. But it's not like one would be so upset with you that it would try to push you down the stairs (they're not murderers ya know, you need ego for that, crystals don't have those) and others hoovering over you like protective mothers keeping evil away from you.

Maybe you were somewhat distracted by for instance having found this old pendant, that you weren't paying enough attention and banged your knee.

Hope your knee heals well and the crystal is going to be a happy chappy again after its cleansing!
Old 01-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Newbie ;)

I actually said to myself "don't bang your knee" while going downstairs.

Crystals have a really, really, really hefty effect on me. Shame about the interpretation though.

EDIT:

My knee is already healed, by the way. A good ol' two-minute conscious healing did the trick.
Old 03-12-2016, 10:31 AM
Ascender
Sorry that reply did make me chuckle! Killer crystals lol, I didn't quite interpret it as dramatically but do wonder if some of your feelings towards the crystal came into play with how things panned out.
My view is all crystals are pure and good- with cleansing I do think it's important but I feel crystals are only impacted by the energy around them, so uncleansed you could put some of the negatives it has absorbed back on you- so in this case it seems you have become fairly anxious and fearful and it was those emotions that has caused you to have the accident. That would be my take on it anyway. But very glad to hear your knee all better
Old 03-12-2016, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)

The quartz' been through periods of homelessness, the almost end of the universe as we know it on LSD and a whole lot of other ****.

It's still in a salt bath, the next full moon will care for her and then she's gifted back to big ol' mama earth.

Acid story time!

So once upon a not so magical time when me and my wife were homeless and living in the woods we decided to take LSD and use it's quantum hand to really dig into our issues. I took the heaviest dose I've ever took so far, around 325~ micrograms and she took a hundred. Everything went accordingly to planning until I gave her a hug and felt like I was hugging myself. This led to reading her thoughts and eventually overriding her will with mine, causing us to have a really weird almost theatrical in nature synchronicity in our actions.

Now of course I had a terrible youth and was unable to love myself, coming out of a severe depression and what not. The psychedelic adventures I had were always in quest to learn myself thorougly through and through, but this time it was different.

I thought something and suddenly she remarked what I was thinking, and that got me thinking. Obviously being curious and all I thought about sitting down on the grass and suddenly she sat down on the grass while I restrained so from doing myself. Then it got weird. We sat down facing eachother while I was 'moving towards the light'. The universal buzzing sound and the white love. I almost pushed through with the act until I heard her say that she was seeing images of the life tree collapsing in eachother and we then decided it wasn't time for that at all.

Her having no more free will did exactly what I did (kicking a ball), but in her way, as we're all the same except for our 'soul-level' and time & space, trying to focus the mind's eye on something else.

I suddenly remembered I had half a benzodiazepine (clonazepam, 2mg) saved for if this would happen and searched my *** off and took the zombifying pill.

As we sobered up I learned one thing, and that's that my *** should stay the hell away from this 'wonder child' substance and every other substance in general. Samadhi must be reached the proper way and definitely not on the quantum all-you-can-think-of search engine that LSD is.

I hope this made sense, I'm coming off of a 4 year cannabis addiction and am trying to get my sense of words back.

The quartz went through all that, and more.
Old 04-12-2016, 04:13 AM
Guide

The problem is that your just at that age where your trying to find yourself. So for you to make the decision to dry up at that age, it might not be easy, but it's a step in the right direction. Plus, it sounds like you've lived a hard life. But keep your head up. Sometimes, bad experiences happen for good reasons. :)
Old 04-12-2016, 12:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
The problem is that your just at that age where your trying to find yourself. So for you to make the decision to dry up at that age, it might not be easy, but it's a step in the right direction. Plus, it sounds like you've lived a hard life. But keep your head up. Sometimes, bad experiences happen for good reasons. :)

In order to gain anything, you must first lose it all...
Old 04-12-2016, 05:21 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesker
In order to gain anything, you must first lose it all...

From a spiritual or philosophical standpoint ... that makes sense.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
From a spiritual or philosophical standpoint ... that makes sense.

Why would you delve deeply into spirituality if you have a million bucks and acres of land?

Also, charged my Kyanite a bit and it's deeper blue now!
Old 05-12-2016, 05:18 PM
Newbie ;)

There's always an exception, and with seven billion people and no detailed timeline of events I'm not even slightly surprised if there are thousands of 'wealthy gurus' around.

However my point was priorities.