Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 06-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Stormweaver

Are there meditation techniques for bad lungs ?

deleted... I just thought that I reaped what I sow.
So... whatever happens, happens.

Have a great day all

Namaste.

Last edited by Stormweaver : 06-10-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:12 PM
Master
hmm.... Let me guess, Stormweaver... You believe you 'deserve' bad lungs for some reason?

How about, you also might deserve - or choose - healing?

There's an excellent method for clearing negative emotions and beliefs, which often have to do with physical problems such as lung issues and addictions... and frequently heals at the physical level too. You might check out EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques at: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3785

Xan

Old 08-10-2010, 03:54 PM
ThinkingAloud

I read recently in a healing book about visualising small men cleaning your lungs.

You could use other visualisation techniques, such as light cleaning your lungs.

As for reaping what you sew.. don't be so hard on yourself. You might be feeling guilty about something but hey, we all have regrets.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:29 AM
Stormweaver

Cheers Xan , Thinking Aloud

Those two procedures seems cool to give it a go.
I have not touched a ciggarette for maybe 2 weeks now, me lungs are absorbing more oxygen and I seem to have more energy. But after 15 years, the tar is showing how I have damaged them.

Thanx. _/\_
Old 10-10-2010, 09:48 PM
Master
Yes your lungs will need cleansing, that's for sure, Stormweaver..

You could aid this process by visualizing light in them, flowing down from the universe through your crown, into and throughout your lungs. You could see the light washing away layers of old tobacco tars, and then growing new pink tissue.

Xan

Old 11-10-2010, 02:46 AM
Master
See Iyengar demonstrating a full breath...those are some lungs!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:40 PM
changing-name

hmm, you're low on Jin energy but that'll improve now you've stopped smoking. Whenever it comes to your head, think about the colour red for a moment and also imagine white turning red. This will give you the ability to manifest more physical 'health'. As for the lungs, I can give you the full healing guide for this- so I will.

Sit back straight, tilt head forward to give your crown to the sky and push feet down to give heels to the earth. Breath as easily as you can, you're aiming to breath so gently that you can barely feel your lungs move - it may take a while and if you can't do it, I just said as gentle as you can so you can do it.

bring white energy in bulk and gather it around your body in your mind, using visualisation.

as it gets closer to you turn it yellow, a really healthy shining yellow. Breath it into your lungs, and automatically feel it's connection to the circuit which is your entire lungs - connected through meridians to your large intestines. continue the energy by charging it, continuously pulling the white energy into it -compressing the white energy and turning it shining healthy yellow - like the sun... Breath deeper to get more in at once - but never breath too deep - it's like bellows at a fire. When you breath out make the sound Ssssssssss. Do 3 repetitions 3 times. That means do the whole visualisation thing with three strong breaths then forget it and let yourself get grounded...

So. bullet Points.

Colour: White turns to Yellow
Circuit: Lungs > Large Intestine > loop this
Sound: Ssssss
Position: Back Straight, right hand over the area just below your belly button.
left hand palm up on your left knee.
Breathing Style: Normal - Slow
Reps: 3
Sets: 3
9 breaths all together. If you have a lucky number, divide it up how you like.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Master
What a great, simple healing practice, changing. Thanks.

I'm wondering, for other energy circuits are the colors and other aspects the same or not?

And what tradition is this from?

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 13-10-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 13-10-2010, 03:18 AM
Stormweaver

Cheers Uma, Changing-name and Xan

Its going to take a while to get the hang of these meditation types. Maybe months, but definately going to include it in me process.

One set of lungs for one lifetime.

Namste _/\_
Old 13-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Master
Yes... Now you have a variety of methods to try, Stormweaver. My suggestion is to go for whichever one appeals to you the most and stick with it every day for several weeks at least, to see what results you get.

Xan