Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 02-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Dilchannan

Momma

It has been almost 4 years now, and your birthday is around the corner too. I miss you so much, your laughter, the twinkle in your eyes as you smile the big smile with deep dimples. I miss our talks, sometimes so silly, sometimes so deep.

I know you are near, I can smell you, I can feel you...I hold dear your visits to my dream world when you come...

I know you are free now, no more pain, no more sadness..

I see the butterflies Momma...

Love you
Old 03-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Nickod

A hug so gentle when i cried.
A kiss that made me warm inside.
A smell that told me it was you.
A courage that was strong and true.
A wise word spoken in time of need.
...An unselfish gesture or kindly deed.
A golden voice respectfully heard.
A bond that held the pieces together.
A priceless mum gone forever.

Thoughts are with you x
Old 04-04-2011, 08:10 AM
Suspended
Beautiful words and wonderful tributes to that very special person in our lives.
Old 13-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Dilchannan

Thank you so much Nickod for a beautiful reply! Thanks Squatchypoo for the hugs...My Moms birthday was on Sunday, spent a good time thinking about her, and remembering the good things.

Next week will be four years since the day I found her, a day I wish I could forget...But I will be going to her favorite place, and spend some time with family and friends..

Much Love, and Peace to all..