Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Occultist

I am a Paranormal investigator.
I cannot however determine if you have a legit haunting of course without seeing the property and analyzing findings etc, However I have found that cemetery are rarely haunted. Makes sense if you think about it why would someone stick around there death box? As far as seeing shadows in the dark many people do shadows take on forms and you might have a slight case of you might also have a left over from childhood perhaps slight Nyctophobia/Fear of dark.
Seeing faces is very common its called Pareidolia we all do it or some investigators call it matrixing. The brain is wired to see faces so we often times see them at night in clouds or on grained wood etc, its very normal and nothing to be worried about. Seeing orbs or flashes of light can often be debunked as cars go by or a person outside with a flashlight walking there dog or something as the light fades in the dark wee see colors.
Dogs growling at what we assume is nothing, The frequency range of dog hearing is approximately 40 Hz to 60,000 Hz which means that dogs can detect sounds far beyond the upper limit of the human auditory spectrum and they can rotate there ears and hear more around themselves then we do. So you might not hear something your dog might this does not suggest paranormal. Depending on the age of your home also and if the electric is up to code you will have lights flicker and bulbs explode I suggest getting a good electrician to help figure out what's going on. As far as your son hearing Voices in the bedroom he might vents carry noise even from outside. Poltergeists in general are almost always around a female never a male.
It is suggested by some in the scientific community that Poltergeist has nothing to do with a spirit at all but the energy that a pubescent female child's produces or a menopausal woman.
This is a theory by no means actual fact. I hope you feel more comfortable in your home and if you do not I suggest researching a good investigative team in your area to come out.
Old 02-05-2012, 04:14 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
I am a Paranormal investigator.
Hello fellow invetigator

I cannot however determine if you have a legit haunting of course without seeing the property and analyzing findings etc, However I have found that cemetery are rarely haunted. Makes sense if you think about it why would someone stick around there death box?

I agree here what one might well find at a graveyard is the LOWER energy vibrations and that is not the most possitive. SO be careful there as they are a resting place not a place to play. That said I did one on Halloween for a town Haunted Tour.....while I felt all the same information about whom was there in spirit so I honestly found it quite boaring. I wondered off...( and that was not well thought on by the tour operator) but I was pulled to two grave sites. Not for whom was in them but for the connections to Spirits of people I know with the same name on the graves. I found that most interesting.

As far as seeing shadows in the dark many people do shadows take on forms and you might have a slight case of you might also have a left over from childhood perhaps slight Nyctophobia/Fear of dark.

Things that go bump in the night the stuff of our early childhood stories. Monsters under the bed or in the closet ext. NOW as I learned from me first Son at times continuly putting him to bed and NOT understanding ( even with a mom that is a working Medium ) he was seeing a man there. At times there is merit to what one see's and further investigation is needed. Too as human we do so have an over active at times imaginations.

Seeing faces is very common its called Pareidolia we all do it or some investigators call it matrixing. The brain is wired to see faces so we often times see them at night in clouds or on grained wood etc, its very normal and nothing to be worried about. Seeing orbs or flashes of light can often be debunked as cars go by or a person outside with a flashlight walking there dog or something as the light fades in the dark wee see colors.
YES, this is where a Medium comes in to play that can sense and describe whom they are seeing as the face in the orb. NOT all are real NO but at times some truly are. With GOOD high end photo resolution equipement and enlargements one at times can get a clearer image. We can see faces in floor ties ext ext so yes we are programed that way.

Dogs growling at what we assume is nothing, The frequency range of dog hearing is approximately 40 Hz to 60,000 Hz which means that dogs can detect sounds far beyond the upper limit of the human auditory spectrum and they can rotate there ears and hear more around themselves then we do. So you might not hear something your dog might this does not suggest paranormal. Depending on the age of your home also and if the electric is up to code you will have lights flicker and bulbs explode I suggest getting a good electrician to help figure out what's going on. As far as your son hearing Voices in the bedroom he might vents carry noise even from outside. Poltergeists in general are almost always around a female never a male.

YES pets are at times not the best indicator but IF one learns how one's pet reacts over a period of times....one can see differerent behaviours. I have a cat and she will litterally leap in the air from standing and then NOT move. She at times will NOT leave a room as she is fixated on what she see's there. NOW I know she is seeing something as I can feel them there. So our pets at times are tools to show us things.

I work at times with a Spirit trained DOG real or not it sure seems to pick up on activities that we capute on film.

I find that many what one calls poltergeists are Earth Bound Ghosts that want some help so act out to get that help. I have not come to find more woman or men but more children.

It is suggested by some in the scientific community that Poltergeist has nothing to do with a spirit at all but the energy that a pubescent female child's produces or a menopausal woman.
This is a theory by no means actual fact. I hope you feel more comfortable in your home and if you do not I suggest researching a good investigative team in your area to come out.

What I share too is just from personal experiences as a fellow investigator....there is no proof but we are I feel GETTING there......I hope that adding some thought was ok....the more we ask and the more we know I so feel the more we GROW.

Lynn
Old 02-05-2012, 06:38 AM
Occultist

Thank you Lynn one again you are amazing woman and very helpful. I love the fact that even though you are a Medium you can seperate that and start the debunk first then resort to the Mediumship. Many people I believe or to either skeptics who shrug all off or to eager to except paranormal happenings.
I would love to send you my pic through personal message one day of your choosing so that you may read for me. James Van Praagh did once and got some vague things. I think he was a little nervous. Well sis blessings to you and I will light a white candle for clarity for you.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Thank you Lynn one again you are amazing woman and very helpful. I love the fact that even though you are a Medium you can seperate that and start the debunk first then resort to the Mediumship. Many people I believe or to either skeptics who shrug all off or to eager to except paranormal happenings.
I would love to send you my pic through personal message one day of your choosing so that you may read for me. James Van Praagh did once and got some vague things. I think he was a little nervous. Well sis blessings to you and I will light a white candle for clarity for you.

Hello Occultist

What happens that gives EVERYONE a bad name is those who choose to fake or worse profit from what is not there. I find by working backwards talking out all it can naturally be one can get to what it truly is. I started out as a child with all these senses but had no understandings of them til I was 16 and then only on a very base self learning level. I had a mind for I grew up reading Sci Fi and mystery stories so there lies the want to know what is possible.

The sad part is that many Medium's are so on that path to PROVE they are real that they do not want to work with the science end of things ( least that is the findings from the one's I know ) not saying that stands for all or all countries. We too are at times thought as nut cases by the science community so we tend at times to not venture there. I know that I have willingly done lab studies and I know well the purpose of those lab's was do debunk me...but I know that maybe I taught some as well.

I worked for seveal year's with a team out of the US and one out of the UK as a Medium for their teams and we did a lot of good. When all else was ruled out I could at times connect the dots. Too we NEVER would say there was nothing there as honestly I feel we are always with Spirits around us. I have worked on cases that are for books and I have come to have the same information as those right there, I too have worked with some of the TV shows....but I seek not to be put on "Display". The missison is always for the highest and greatest good of both the living and the dead. We all have a value and we all deserve respect and peace of mind.

One's are more than welcome to send me via PM or E Mail pictures. We always have to remember too that NOT all things in our World is safe and we need to have respects there for that and we have to remember when dealing with our fellow human beings there are also mental illness or abuse of substance issues that can bring on things that are there. I walk in what one's say are two worlds and honstly that is one foot sane and one foot not sane in balance. I have simply found that balance.

The Psychic that reads for me says that I feel litterally pulled in TWO, being that I am a strong as a Mediuim as I am as a Psychic and I have always been able to give forth healing energies so in becomming a Reiki Master she said I found that place of pure balance. We all need that balance in life.

Science and Religion and Paranormal will all come as "ONE" in time. In that place of respect and understandings it all fits. I see that HOUSE where we all live.

Lynn
Old 20-05-2012, 08:51 PM
brightlight

thank you all for your replys they all made sense
i have been feeling fine until the other day my son was stood in the kitchen and he started to scream i ran in thinking he had hurt himself and he said they was a boy stood next to him whom he thought was his brother until he turned round his brother was upstairs so he was alone in the kitchen

i comforted him as he was shaking and crying i assured him what ever it was wouldnt harm him then he was fine the next night i turned all my light out upstairs and my husband was sleeping my children were staying at there nannas i walked acrross the landing and i started to panick i dont know why so i think i may of scared myself i ran into my room and jumoped into bed my heart was beating so fast lol x
Old 20-05-2012, 09:18 PM
siddique the mystical

these are probably jinn

dogs can see jinn.

we are taught by the prophet muhammad to

say this when we here a dog bark at something thats not there

"i seek refuge in god from the accursed satan"

you want to get rid of the evil,

jump on the net. find a recording of the quran
surahtul baqarah
or surah baqara

its 2 hrs long.

play it and jinn cant enter your house for 3 days.
Old 20-05-2012, 09:19 PM
siddique the mystical

we know jinns
we know demons
we know black magic

quran tells us how to fight these things. it mentions them all.
Old 20-05-2012, 09:20 PM
siddique the mystical

i am here. i will give info.
up to you to try b4 you buy
Old 20-05-2012, 09:21 PM
siddique the mystical

i was praying once, in isolation in the himalayas.
two jinn/demons were praying behind me

they were scaring me. but they were only a distarction to stop me reaching the goal. i carried on praying. after a few days .....
my heart opened and i could see another world with my hearts eye.

sainthood. has arrived.
Old 21-05-2012, 12:10 PM
brightlight

thank you siddique but i dont think it is a demon but thank you x