Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-12-2010, 05:17 PM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes... In addition Tantric practitioners learn to direct their sexual energy for enhancing and smoothing the flow of kundalini and other energies, as well as inward awareness.

Xan

That is why some spiritual persons are sexually active and of course it is a great power and something that creates a great connection.

But Tantra, spirituality and sex are things that must go in harmony and with restraint
Old 29-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambot
Yeah. I actually had some similar experience yesterday with the meditation I did. I got a huge amount of compassion...and hot glowing in the heart chakra. It is almost like a feeling of 'sadness and joy' mixed together.

Beautiful!

A truth teacher named Neelam calls it cultivating Tenderness.

Just keep going...

Xan

Old 29-12-2010, 09:12 PM
OceanWaves19161

Hi Xan/Uma

It's located right around the solar plexus/sacral area. After doing healings on people I've noticed its been the area were alot of authority archetypes have come up. They seem to try and control the persons everyday decisions out of fear. All I can describe it as is a type of "power basis" but its different to the solar plexus. If it helps my guides are saying its related to the shadow aspects of self??
Old 29-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Master
Well sure... fear and power/control issues are basic shadow aspects to be released.

Xan

Old 30-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Master
about sex and Kundalini

I guess the old "tantric sex" subject has come up. I want to comment on this.

Kundalini energy IS sexual energy. But what does that mean?
It's creative energy - it's loving, feels good and is responsible for all of creation in the universe.

In the human being, when sexual energy is manifesting in the sexual chakra, that's just plain old lust - a function of the body, Natures way of ensuring procreation.

Let's say your Kundalini is powerfully awakened and you are able to move that energy at will - OR - you feel great devotion and desire towards someone (or whatever gets your heart pounding) and it's more than lust. Then the Kundalini wants to move higher than the sexual chakra. As it rises, the sexual energy transforms into finer energy. At the naval chakra it emanates as vitality, radiance. At the heart chakra it emanates as love. At the throat it emanates as loving and attractive/charismatic speech - a person you feel like listening to, or an amazing singer. At the brow what started as lust way down below becomes transformed into what the yogis call "ojas" and as the energy moves towards the crown this becomes an intoxicating feeling.

If a spiritual person feels the need to have sex, it means they still have unfinished business (attachments) in the lower chakras, which is why they are on the earth plane - to work them out.

Celibacy was meant to be voluntary - for those who are able to transmute this sexual energy by bringing it up to the crown, the reason being to conserve their body's store of energy - because too much physical sex can be very depleting to the system (just like too much anger).

This is all I can think of for now about the subject...only to add that the spiritual high in the head area feels a thousand times more blissful than what physical sex can produce. Both varieties can be addictive and a trap on the journey if your goal is the highest.
Old 30-12-2010, 06:04 AM
supernova

In fact there arises a great pull of energies and that pull sways you and you get lost. All your physical parts get stimulated and your sexual organs too and all need their emanation. When you get excessively hungry you eat and drink and when you get exceedingly sexually driven you need a partner there and that energy becomes a problem.

Yogic persons when implant their seeds in a virtuous woman's womb births a very powerful child.

You know Kunti used to call on some of the deities to impregnate her since her husband could not release powerful energies
Old 30-12-2010, 06:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWaves19161
Hi Xan/Uma

It's located right around the solar plexus/sacral area. After doing healings on people I've noticed its been the area were alot of authority archetypes have come up. They seem to try and control the persons everyday decisions out of fear. All I can describe it as is a type of "power basis" but its different to the solar plexus. If it helps my guides are saying its related to the shadow aspects of self??

You might want to take a look at Caroline Myss' writings about that (Energy Anatomy) and this http://www.myss.com/chakra/chakrasflash.asp and of course her detailed teachings about archetypes (although I don't personally agree 100% that we all have the same ones or that we are stuck with them forever).

Your observations makes sense. I can speak from personal experience on this one. The "gut" definitely has to do with empowerment/disempowerment issues. So many body organs are located there. It's where the food storage goes to first. It's where we digest things (mentally/emotionally as well as physically). It also has to do with willpower - related to the body. The brow chakra is also a centre dealing with willpower, but related to the mind. (There is a difference.)

I'm curious Alana, whether you're able to help the person restore their sense of personal power through your healing work... I assume it's energy work?
Old 30-12-2010, 06:09 AM
Master
Supernova, about this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
Yogic persons when implant their seeds in a virtuous woman's womb births a very powerful child.

You know Kunti used to call on some of the deities to impregnate her since her husband could not release powerful energies

...um... A powerful soul is drawn to a powerful soul. I don't think it has anything to do with the physical sperm or physical womb at all. That's why my teacher tells pregnant women that if they want a very spiritual child, they need to become more spiritual themselves (loving, compassionate, more aware/awakened...etc...) if they wish to attract a more evolved soul.

And the other part of it is karma. DNA plays a bit of a role too but the soul attraction is the greater part.
Old 30-12-2010, 06:15 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Supernova, about this:

...um... A powerful soul is drawn to a powerful soul. I don't think it has anything to do with the physical sperm or physical womb at all. That's why my teacher tells pregnant women that if they want a very spiritual child, they need to become more spiritual themselves (loving, compassionate, more aware/awakened...etc...) if they wish to attract a more evolved soul.

And the other part of it is karma. DNA plays a bit of a role too but the soul attraction is the greater part.

Our body is the abode of God and acts of sex can be a worship or a prayer, a renunciation and any child born of a mother who is consecrated with sacred acts of sex will be a great man
Old 30-12-2010, 07:38 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
Our body is the abode of God and acts of sex can be a worship or a prayer, a renunciation and any child born of a mother who is consecrated with sacred acts of sex will be a great man

hopefully the laws of reincarnation remember that

you seem to know things about tantra, i read somewhere, that the whole point was to refrain from orgasm, and channel the sexual energy from it to the chakras? And that actual physical sex was not really part of the tantric teachings, some of the exercises they did were harnessing sexual feelings through other lustful positions that did not include penetration?
Also, i was wondering if you knew about kundalini yogas. I want to control my kundalini better, but there doesn't seem to be any yoga classes in my area named "kundalini", i read somewhere though, that hatha yoga was okay for kundalini exercises. And i get weird looks whenever i ask people about it, because apparently Kundalini yoga can be quite sexual too.

To everyone else:
Has anyone else had the experience of being able to control kundalini? I've been able to switch the flows, up or down, and make it do what i please. Is that a good thing, or have i totally messed up the process?