Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 17-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by deyheaven1979
If that's the case I can't never be a vegetarian. I was just wondering what category I be in.

Post #3 .

Quote:
Cause I'm almost there on eliminating meat from my diet, but I'm not giving up sea food, or eggs either. If I have to choose a name for my diet would be sea food lover, lol I do agree with you Rah nam!!

That like, I sea food, then I eat it.
Old 18-06-2014, 01:39 AM
Master
Maybe we should be seagetarian! lol
Old 18-06-2014, 05:22 AM
Experiencer
How about oceanarian?
In your case more specific an atlanticarian.
People on the west side would be pacificarians. :)
Old 18-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
How about oceanarian?
In your case more specific an atlanticarian.
People on the west side would be pacificarians. :)

hahaha.......lol, Atlanticarian then!!
Old 19-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Ludo Eden

Fish

Quote:
I want to be a vegetarian or vegan, but I don't want to give up on sea food, I love sea food! Can I still be a vegetarian, I mean I won't be eating meat. Is fish consider meat? Fish is good for you.
There are so many levels of vegetarianism, maybe only two or three for vegans, same for fruitarians, but yes you can call yourself a type of vegetarian, but I would advise to check what that is before advocating (just in case) check up on Pescetarianism first then go from there,
I'm Ultra strict , but its sometimes good to have labels on a lifestyle to break the ice a little, <^x^>
Old 19-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludo Eden
There are so many levels of vegetarianism, maybe only two or three for vegans, same for fruitarians, but yes you can call yourself a type of vegetarian, but I would advise to check what that is before advocating (just in case) check up on Pescetarianism first then go from there,
I'm Ultra strict , but its sometimes good to have labels on a lifestyle to break the ice a little, <^x^>

Thanks for your comment!!! To be honest it really doesn't matter to me the label or name, I just want to be more healthy and be able to stick to a good healthy diet that's going to help my body and mind be stronger. I will definitely check on Pescetarianism!

By the way welcome to SF forum!!!!
Old 20-06-2014, 10:44 AM
Master
Ok, I have decided to be a pescetarian!! so wish me luck, last night I saw a food commercial for chicken and I got hungry for chicken, but I wont do it!! I hope this eating journey wont be difficult.
Old 20-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Ok, I have decided to be a pescetarian!! so wish me luck, last night I saw a food commercial for chicken and I got hungry for chicken, but I wont do it!! I hope this eating journey wont be difficult.

Good luck man. May the blessings of Neptune be with you.
Don't eat chicken. Those chicks are so packed up in megafarms, that can never be good. Fish can swim free in the sea. Well, if you buy fish that did swim free in the sea or ocean.

Concentrate on fibers and other things that give a saturated feeling. Fat does not necesarily have to be bad. It depends on the type of fat.
If you move away from read meat and dairy you take a significant step towards a more healthy diet.

Take a look at the Healthy Eating Pyramid at Harvard School of Public Health.
I found that very interesting.

-Mogy
Old 20-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
Don't eat chicken. Those chicks are so packed up in megafarms, that can never be good.

Have you heard of the mutant chickens of KFC its pretty disgusting, I used to love KFC till I read about it. I don't know if is true! Anyone in this forum heard or read about it? Do you think is true or something made up? Poor chickens! :(
Old 20-06-2014, 04:50 PM
Experiencer
Here in Holland we hear that the beaks of chickens are cut off and live stock is injected with a cocktail of anti-biotics to prevent them from getting ill. But those anti-biotic cocktails make virusses immune in the long run so hospitals have an increasing problem of providing patients with effective anti-biotics. Stuff like that.

Documentary makers are also not allowed in all places where they keep pigs. Farmers won't allow that.... Makes you wonder what they have to hide.

And when some contagious disease breaks out complete farms are wiped out for miles around. All the live stock is destroyed to prevent the disease from spreading.

That's the kind of stuff we are used to overhere.