Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 11:39 AM
angelicious

Post Your Pets

POST YOUR PET
Post a picture of your pet here with details and what you love about them.

Kia ora, greetings,

I've had my sisters Hunterway cross for about 5 years now. Her name is Sinnie, and she's 11 years old this year. Her favourite thing is to undo the zip of my daughters schoolbag & devour her lunch, lol. It would be annoying if it wasn't so cleverly amazing.

I also have a kitten. Got him just before Christmas. His name is Kenny. He's just the shizit!!!
He's pure white with a small black skid-mark on his head, lol, and he's an absolute flirt.

The newest addition to the family is Coby, a male golden Labrador pup. I'm yet to get a photo because we've only had him a week. Getting him to urinate outside is the biggest mission ever, lol, followed closely by getting him to not chew everything in sight. He's a box of wiggly, waggly joy....& the cutest bark ever!!!!

See pics......

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image kenny.jpg (59.8 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by angelicious : 09-03-2007 at 11:45 AM.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:42 PM
janspirit

Talking Two cats who've got my heart

Hi

this is Twix (named after a chocolate bar) she is about 9 months old and is a ball of action from morning until evening. She wakes me up with a toy about 8.00am. Love that!!!! She is so cute and funny, she makes me glad to be alive and just to know her...

And this is Twix sitting on top of her aunty Rollo (also named after chocolates) who doesn't look a bit impressed.... ha ha

love

janspirit x
Old 09-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Whisperer

What utter cuties!!!

I have an exracehorse who is 8 tomorrow, I bought him a few years ago and have been working through his numerous problems with Monty Roberts techniques. He's a really old soul and is a cracking teacher - both in the physical and the energetic state:

And at home I have 3 cats who were all from a sanctuary:
Poppy who is 19:

Romeo who is 10ish and although he likes to come across as double well ard, he is a real cutie (he's currently curled up next to me!)

And Binka who is 3 and my beast
Old 10-03-2007, 04:33 AM
Ascended Master

Ahhhh!

Happy birthday Kite!

Binks is filling the chair nicely?! lol
Old 15-03-2007, 01:24 PM
Master
Great photos! Thanks guys.
I've no pets at the moment, so I can't introduce you to anyone.

Cheers, Jan.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Pathwalker

I have a border collie called Shadow and a new little cat called Oscar. I made a video of them play fighting (they get along so well!). You can watch it here on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LzbS39OlwM

Enjoy!
FYI i sent the vid into Australia's funniest home videos and they didn't accept it, can you believe it? I think it may have something to do with the no sound though!
Warm regards and thanks for all the cute kitten pics, they're all adorable!
Pathwalker
Old 02-04-2007, 03:49 PM
SpiritAwakes

Cat Baz & Tim

These are my furry babies: Baz and Timmy. They're our little cuddle bums, and are still adapting to our latest arrival, little Riven. Timmy's been pretty content regardless, but Baz is a wee jealous and wondering why Mommy cuddles this new little furless boy so much! hehe. They love their cookies and will come if you call their names, or the name "Cookies!" And Timmy actually enjoys poking his pawsies into any source of water - from running taps to water bowls and freshly poured baths. I can hardly wait to watch Riven play with them! He's noticing them now and bounces his head away to watch them.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/at...1&d=1175528596
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Baz.jpg (13.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Timmy.jpg (13.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 03-04-2007, 07:34 AM
angelicious

Awww, they are too cute. Thanks for that. (cookies...cookiiiesss. lol, priceless, I can only imagine the joy they bring you.)
Old 03-04-2007, 04:52 PM
nibbles

only getting the hang of this can't seem to get it.....agh
Old 03-04-2007, 07:26 PM
weareone

Our two totally manipulative Jack Rascal terriers. LOL

Timothy and Sterling. They're a lot of fun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Camera Picture 10.jpg (70.5 KB, 1 views)
Closed Thread