Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 04-06-2019, 12:57 PM
Pathfinder

Root chakra clearing

In an ayahuasca ceremony last night I asked for help releasing buried fears and stuff got dislodged, I vomitted some of it out and in the ceremony felt this deep peace coming into my legs just below the hips, and I was moving my hips to massage the base of the spine cuz all this agitation was being released, it felt really good. Today I can barely walk though cuz my legs and hips are aching so badly. Is this a sign that something happened with my root chakra?

I woke up the next morning with this feeling of dread which is amazing cuz this is fear that was already there I just wasnt aware of it, I could even see events in my past where this fear was present but I wasnt aware of it. My legs are aching really intensely now, is this connected to the root chakra somehow?
Old 09-06-2019, 02:27 PM
Seeker

Hi LoveallBeings,

Glad that you feel peace after the ceremony. Not an expert here but, maybe it means that there is a need for grounding? also it could be affecting all chakras really, since i am guessing the healing must have been intense. Please take care and take it easy. Wishing you love and blessings <3
Old 19-06-2019, 04:34 PM
Seeker
Hello,

I also agree that this might be a sign for need for grounding. There are so many various ways you can ground yourself, I'd definitely say to give them a try.

Healing can be an intense process which is why you have to remember to take a moment to ground yourself before embarking on journeys of this nature.

Most importantly, do not give up hope, I know that you will release those buried fears and stuff and begin to have the relief that you deserve.

Love and light to you.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Hope