Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-12-2017, 09:09 PM
Master
LOL Yeah, some of us can fall pretty far down the proverbial Rabbit Hole into Wonderland can't we? It's amazing just how much the Cosmos opens up when ego is out of the way with it's story of 'I am human and I must micro-manage every second of existence'.

I guess I'll know in a year or two when I graduate if it was worth it. I knew going in that there wouldn't be much I'd learn, but maybe I'd get a few new tool sets that clicked with me and hopefully make some new friends and develop more peers for 'shop talk' on the High Band. So we'll see.
Old 29-12-2017, 03:24 AM
Guide

Lol it seems that the universe is a better teacher than any... everyone wants to label and use what is known to their advantage forgetting about what is core... One day I hope to see a world where people care about one another as a greater society and that we create and update our establishments that were created with growth and prosperity in mind... lol sorry... about the rant haha
Old 29-12-2017, 09:50 PM
Knower

So some are saying wonderland is real? I guess if I ever see one then I could be a believer. My tendency due to earthly consciousness is to ask are you all just messing with me?
Old 30-12-2017, 01:59 AM
Master
Oh Dude! LOL A friend and fellow Ethernaut just wrote me a Christmas Letter talking about some of our trips in Wonderland together, which made me go back through the notes and sketches of the many places we've been in the Cosmos over this last year. What an incredible serious of adventures! Places I couldn't have imagined in all my efforts at thinking outside the box. Seriously, one cant make this stuff up!

I get that you don't believe it and think we might be messing with you. I've been in your shoes and was pretty sure there was some people in this world not playing with a full deck. lol

There's Belief and there's First Hand Experience, and until we have that first hand experience - that tangible proof - all we have to fall back on is opinion based on belief. So I totally get you open2it (great name by the way) and can totally understand why you feel as you do. Been there myself for decades in fact.
I'm full of gratitude to finally have personal experiences, experiences with friends and small groups on group travels and lots of them - instead of just beliefs and opinions. Since you are open-2-it you may well some day get to experience Wonderland for yourself. It's only the one who refuse the possibility that either never get to experience it or have their first experience via a NDE. (Near Death Experience)
Old 30-12-2017, 03:21 AM
Knower

I really am surprised by what all I am reading on this site.

I believe there are UFOs even though I haven't seen any. I just have never heard anyone talk about fairies as being real.

I was wanting to find a forum that wasn't closed minded to that which is metaphysical. This site blows my mind how many members it has and so much active conversation and input. I am so glad I was brought to this site.
Old 30-12-2017, 05:24 AM
Master
Happy to have you here with us!
Old 22-02-2018, 04:10 AM
Seeker

There are many different types and manifestations of faeries, and they're generally very tricksy creatures. Just...be careful. A few types are just jokesters, but many are really quite nasty.
Old 25-02-2018, 02:23 AM
Master

Hey, there are good and bad nature spirits. I have seen gnomes before, and they are very good spirits. Also i have seen some flying fairies and some of them are really small, and others are a lot bigger. They are also good spirits. But there ARE some bad nature spirits out there. One time i walked into some woods and there was a human sized being with hair and horns (reminded me a little of pan) and he stuck his tongue out at me like a child would, he was not happy about me going into those woods. I got the impression that he thought those woods belonged to him and he didnt want me coming there again. I saw him through a vision.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:11 AM
Knower

Faerys have a wide range of personalities colors and attributes much like us. I wouldn't agree that "they arn't nice." Faerys are mostly here to serve our planet and nature. I'm sure they see many humans as "not nice" for destroying the beauty of this planet that is in the forest and seemingly only serving the advancement of our own species with little consideration for others. In my experience they will come to you if you also help serve the planet and carry their energy. On your walks through nature trails; pick up garbage, recycle at home, eat foods responsibly and ethically harvested from the earth, use natural products, etc. They also have a very childlike way about them; tending to be almost giddy in energy. Channel and call upon them when you're in the forest. You may just see some who will help you in return if you're kind and gentle with our mother earth.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:11 PM
Seeker

Around here at best some gnomes will steal your stuff (usually can get it back by giving a little milk and honey). But if you ever acknowledge that you see them, any of them, you're most likely going to end up dead.