Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
You said that their faces were melting down

Did you mean that their faces were melting down "moment by moment", as you were looking at them.

Or did you mean that their faces "had" appeared to have been, melted down at some stage prior.

I new a spiritualist person, who was in a car crash, that involved the vehicle smahing down trees and eventually hurtling off of a clff, & landing upside down in a river of water at the bottom of the cliff.

And almost as soon as the vehicle went out of control, the loan male driver, felt as if he was in a soft cushion like cocoon within the vehicle, he did not feel any pain, & did not suffer any injuries.

The rescue teams could not believe the whole incident, as far as they were concerned he should not have survived, the car was a wreck and he just walked away and went to work.

They were melting down moment by moment, it's very hard to describe it... Their faces were not human, they had eyes but their eyes where black and void.. It was like their faces are made of some kind of smoke and this smoke had different colors, for their eyes and for their mouth it was black and for the rest of the face it was greyish.. Imagine this, I was looking at the seller, she was normal but scared, then, when I turned my face to the left side I saw these three demons and they were laughing at me.They were like one or two feets away from me... This is true, I told this story to many people.

Things happen but people don't want to see and believe... You tell them the truth and they still don't believe you.
Old 21-12-2018, 12:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
They were melting down moment by moment, it's very hard to describe it... Their faces were not human, they had eyes but their eyes where black and void.. It was like their faces are made of some kind of smoke and this smoke had different colors, for their eyes and for their mouth it was black and for the rest of the face it was greyish.. Imagine this, I was looking at the seller, she was normal but scared, then, when I turned my face to the left side I saw these three demons and they were laughing at me.They were like one or two feets away from me... This is true, I told this story to many people.

Things happen but people don't want to see and believe... You tell them the truth and they still don't believe you.

Yes many people tell me that i must be crazy, even a few on this site have recently informed me that i need psychiatric help because i am in their eyes psychotic.

But all in all i know that they will be mind blown when they start to see the truth of it all.

I HAVE TO SAY THOUGH, THAT SPIRITUAL BEINGS CAN CREATE ANYTHING IN SPIRIT FROM THE SPIRITUAL MATTER/ENERGIES.

THE DEMON LIKE BEINGS THAT YOU SAW COULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETE APPIRATIONS, OR THEY COULD HAVE BEEN SPIRITUAL BEINGS CHANGING THEIR APPEARANCES.
OR THE DEMON LIKE ENTITIES COULD HAVE BEEN VISIONS PROJECTED/PLACED INTO YOUR MIND BY DARK SPIRITUAL BEINGS, JUST AS THEY CAN DO WHEN WE ARE SLEEPING...THEY CAN CONNECT TO US & CREATE ALL MANNER OF VISION SEQUENCES & THE VISION SEQUENCES WILL ENTER OUR AWARENESS, BUT ESSENTIALLY IN THIS CASE THEY WILL NOT BE ACTUALLY REAL.
BUT IN THE OTHER ABOVE CASES THEY ARE REAL IN THE SENCE THAT THE DARK BEINGS HAVE CREATED THOSE DEMONS.

Simpleman...DEMONS ARE NOT REAL, THEY ARE NOT A REALITY..DEMONS ARE ILLUSIONS & OR CREATIONS WITHOUT CONSCIOUSNESS & HAVE TO BE ANIMATED BY DARK BEINGS IN ORDER FOR THEM TO APPEAR REAL.

But dark beings can be left very physicaly depleted & or crippled, deformed discoloured very squat small, & with limbs missing & head & face distorted in any miss sharpened mess, blind without eyes in their sockets, no teeth nor tongue, jaw all over the place or missing, torso short, twisted...& that is just a start of what the law of reap as you sow can do to an unrepentant unloving being, who is continuously acting way out of harmony with gods way of love.

No angel nor spiritual being is exempt from the law of reap as one sows..."unless" we thought it was us doing the evil...because in most of our instances of unlovingness, we were coerced into doing it & without actual intent nor desire to be unloving...SO IT IS THE DARK ONES THAT WILL REAP BADLY FROM THE UNLOVING ACT NOT US...IF WE WERE NOT ACTUAL THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THE UNLOVING ACT THAT WE WERE APART OF. YOU WILL ONE DAY BECOME VERY AWARE OF JUST HOW DISCRETELY DARK BEINGS CAN COERCE US WHILE WE ARE UNAWARE OF THE INCIDENT

TRUTH WILL BE PROVEN, ON WHAT I SAY, ONCE WE ARE EVENTUALY IN THE LIFE OF SPIRIT.

This is why it is imperative, not to be coerced into lingering around the earth after starting our life without the flesh..& believe me they have many many many ways to fool the unsuspecting newly arrival in the life of spirit, to linger and become unloving.
Old 21-12-2018, 01:26 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Yes many people tell me that i must be crazy, even a few on this site have recently informed me that i need psychiatric help because i am in their eyes psychotic.

But all in all i know that they will be mind blown when they start to see the truth of it all.

I HAVE TO SAY THOUGH, THAT SPIRITUAL BEINGS CAN CREATE ANYTHING IN SPIRIT FROM THE SPIRITUAL MATTER/ENERGIES.

THE DEMON LIKE BEINGS THAT YOU SAW COULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETE APPIRATIONS, OR THEY COULD HAVE BEEN SPIRITUAL BEINGS CHANGING THEIR APPEARANCES.
OR THE DEMON LIKE ENTITIES COULD HAVE BEEN VISIONS PROJECTED/PLACED INTO YOUR MIND BY DARK SPIRITUAL BEINGS, JUST AS THEY CAN DO WHEN WE ARE SLEEPING...THEY CAN CONNECT TO US & CREATE ALL MANNER OF VISION SEQUENCES & THE VISION SEQUENCES WILL ENTER OUR AWARENESS, BUT ESSENTIALLY IN THIS CASE THEY WILL NOT BE ACTUALLY REAL.
BUT IN THE OTHER ABOVE CASES THEY ARE REAL IN THE SENCE THAT THE DARK BEINGS HAVE CREATED THOSE DEMONS.

Simpleman...DEMONS ARE NOT REAL, THEY ARE NOT A REALITY..DEMONS ARE ILLUSIONS & OR CREATIONS WITHOUT CONSCIOUSNESS & HAVE TO BE ANIMATED BY DARK BEINGS IN ORDER FOR THEM TO APPEAR REAL.

But dark beings can be left very physicaly depleted & or crippled, deformed discoloured very squat small, & with limbs missing & head & face distorted in any miss sharpened mess, blind without eyes in their sockets, no teeth nor tongue, jaw all over the place or missing, torso short, twisted...& that is just a start of what the law of reap as you sow can do to an unrepentant unloving being, who is continuously acting way out of harmony with gods way of love.

No angel nor spiritual being is exempt from the law of reap as one sows..."unless" we thought it was us doing the evil...because in most of our instances of unlovingness, we were coerced into doing it & without actual intent nor desire to be unloving...SO IT IS THE DARK ONES THAT WILL REAP BADLY FROM THE UNLOVING ACT NOT US...IF WE WERE NOT ACTUAL THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THE UNLOVING ACT THAT WE WERE APART OF. YOU WILL ONE DAY BECOME VERY AWARE OF JUST HOW DISCRETELY DARK BEINGS CAN COERCE US WHILE WE ARE UNAWARE OF THE INCIDENT

TRUTH WILL BE PROVEN, ON WHAT I SAY, ONCE WE ARE EVENTUALY IN THE LIFE OF SPIRIT.

This is why it is imperative, not to be coerced into lingering around the earth after starting our life without the flesh..& believe me they have many many many ways to fool the unsuspecting newly arrival in the life of spirit, to linger and become unloving.

Nobody ever believed me and they all know that I don't do drugs nor drink nor smoke, I tried all my life to walk the path that leads to God, of course, I have my own sins, I am not without sin.

Once I felt a very cold hand on my neck, I was paralyzed but not because of sleep paralysis, no, but because of fear.My eyes were open, I could even see the Moon's light outside the window, but I could not move at all.This hand was cold and it was a human hand ( it had fingers ) but not human, why not human? I felt this evil presence and I was completely paralyzed of fear.I was sleeping on my stomach and I could not see a thing above me.My grandma saved me, when she woke up, immediately that hand disappeared and I could move freely again.This is the first experience I had with the evil one and from this moment I started to have more and more and then around one year later I fell from that train and met those three "demons".By the way, this hand had only one intention, I could feel it, to strangle me.I was fighting like a crazy to move my body but I could't do it, the fear was too overwhelming.My grandma told me that there are some people doing witchcraft to me, she told me a story that when I was a children an old lady came to our house and she wanted to take me with her but my grandma fought with that old lady for my life, this is true, I can remember it but it's very foggy.Before my grandma died I had nightmares almost every single night ( I had no idea that she is going to die ), once I had so many nightmares in a night that I started to cry like a baby, my grandma was there to help me... Sadly, between me and my grandma something happened, we got distant and we had many arguments, finally she told me that I have to leave her alone.. so I had to leave, then, some time later, she died.How she died? You wont believe, she got "crazy", she could see entities everywhere, there was a big group of these entities in our house too.It may be that she had some kind of "powers" and that her "powers" are now my inheritage, I don't know.Now, to all the people that may think I am crazy, I am not.Anyway, after my grandma died, she came to me, yes, the whole environment was covered in this amazing warm light, I can't describe it in words... she gave me two signs that she is still alive and this was her last message to me: "I am not dead".Now, the strange part comes, after this amazing dream I had only nightmares, a some kind of demon, a shapeshifter, tried to trick me that it is my grandma and that I have to stay with it but I could always see its true nature, it was pure evil and there was no natural light, only darkness and artificial lights.

Ohh, I can even write books about all my experiences.. My belief is simple, I believe in the God of the Bible as the true and only God, I told you this stories of mine that you may see that the evil side exists and that if evil exists, then, God exists too.I am going to tell my stores to everyone, maybe this is why God saved me that day, to tell people.
Old 21-12-2018, 02:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Nobody ever believed me and they all know that I don't do drugs nor drink nor smoke, I tried all my life to walk the path that leads to God, of course, I have my own sins, I am not without sin.

Once I felt a very cold hand on my neck, I was paralyzed but not because of sleep paralysis, no, but because of fear.My eyes were open, I could even see the Moon's light outside the window, but I could not move at all.This hand was cold and it was a human hand ( it had fingers ) but not human, why not human? I felt this evil presence and I was completely paralyzed of fear.I was sleeping on my stomach and I could not see a thing above me.My grandma saved me, when she woke up, immediately that hand disappeared and I could move freely again.This is the first experience I had with the evil one and from this moment I started to have more and more and then around one year later I fell from that train and met those three "demons".By the way, this hand had only one intention, I could feel it, to strangle me.I was fighting like a crazy to move my body but I could't do it, the fear was too overwhelming.My grandma told me that there are some people doing witchcraft to me, she told me a story that when I was a children an old lady came to our house and she wanted to take me with her but my grandma fought with that old lady for my life, this is true, I can remember it but it's very foggy.Before my grandma died I had nightmares almost every single night ( I had no idea that she is going to die ), once I had so many nightmares in a night that I started to cry like a baby, my grandma was there to help me... Sadly, between me and my grandma something happened, we got distant and we had many arguments, finally she told me that I have to leave her alone.. so I had to leave, then, some time later, she died.How she died? You wont believe, she got "crazy", she could see entities everywhere, there was a big group of these entities in our house too.It may be that she had some kind of "powers" and that her "powers" are now my inheritage, I don't know.Now, to all the people that may think I am crazy, I am not.Anyway, after my grandma died, she came to me, yes, the whole environment was covered in this amazing warm light, I can't describe it in words... she gave me two signs that she is still alive and this was her last message to me: "I am not dead".Now, the strange part comes, after this amazing dream I had only nightmares, a some kind of demon, a shapeshifter, tried to trick me that it is my grandma and that I have to stay with it but I could always see its true nature, it was pure evil and there was no natural light, only darkness and artificial lights.

Ohh, I can even write books about all my experiences.. My belief is simple, I believe in the God of the Bible as the true and only God, I told you this stories of mine that you may see that the evil side exists and that if evil exists, then, God exists too.I am going to tell my stores to everyone, maybe this is why God saved me that day, to tell people.

I don't speak in detail of my experiences with the dark ones, because people that have not experienced similar, can not understand.
Plus there are certain things that i have discovered that are so foul and despicable, & of which, persons with children of their own or siblings, or parents, WOULD just not want to hear, they would be absolutely appauled & sickened if they knew what i have figured out by experiencing.

But if the earths population was without unnecessary physical possessions, & they could all freely love & work together to assist each other, then the earths entire population should be informed of what i have discovered.
To be aware of what i have dicovered would confront every dark spiritual being that utilizes this earth as a fun park for such utterly disgusting sexual & non sexual based self gratification of the temptations of the flesh.
& i am refering to it as being on a grand scale of illicitness, & a kind that is just not right.

People even on this site & every other site that i have been a part of, have never come close to mentioning anything like what i have discovered, & i have been keeping it to myself so far.

& i can assure you, that as soon as my parents have transitioned away from the flesh, it will be in the next few days after, that i will sever my own silver cord connection to the flesh, and leave the mess behind.
& i can because i do not have off spring, still on earth.

Regards Neil.
Old 21-12-2018, 03:29 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
simpleman
Nobody ever believed me

I always believed you. I started demon fighting in 1990. I spent many years fighting. I just got drawn to far into all the battles,they love to battle because they now it takes us out of the word. I just choose to battle with Love and with the Spirit of God, and stay away from any fear based tactics.
Old 21-12-2018, 05:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I always believed you. I started demon fighting in 1990. I spent many years fighting. I just got drawn to far into all the battles,they love to battle because they now it takes us out of the word. I just choose to battle with Love and with the Spirit of God, and stay away from any fear based tactics.

I didn't start battling because i learnt to love evil minded spiritual beings, before i discovered that they were constantly surrounding me & influencing & or attacking me.

& so when i realized, i then became very upset that i was copping it hard & fast every moment, day & night.

But eventually i realized that these beings do what they do & they get a kick out of it, so i stopped reacting to it & i just get on with day to day life, & just accept the attacks. There is not much a person can do to stop it.

& so, on it goes day in day out, & i have been aware of it now, since the year 2009.
& to the day, there has been no reprieve.
Old 21-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm

Thank you!! That's a very long time.. I feel everyday the spiritual warfare... did God ever intervene to help you? In my case He only intervenes when I am very close to lose my life or very close to meet evil beings.Once I was in a very deep meditative state, I was out of my body in this complete darkenss, I could not see a thing, then, suddenly, I could feel hands touching my body, I mean real hands, immediately I know their intention, "they" wanted to rape me so with all my strength I called for God, I said something like this: "My Lord God, Jesus Christ, Son of God, please help me!!!"; and instantly I woke up.

One thing I know, every step you make into knowing more about the evil side opens your eyes to more evil, you see more, you are aware of more.Now, this is not affecting me in a way that I may do evil things, but I can feel the negative effects, it feels like my whole world is clouded with very dark cloudes and these cloudes hide all the light, I know the light is there but I can't reach it, I can't see it, so, all I have is my faith to not give up on walking the path that leads to God.
Old 21-12-2018, 01:38 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
I don't speak in detail of my experiences with the dark ones, because people that have not experienced similar, can not understand.
Plus there are certain things that i have discovered that are so foul and despicable, & of which, persons with children of their own or siblings, or parents, WOULD just not want to hear, they would be absolutely appauled & sickened if they knew what i have figured out by experiencing.

But if the earths population was without unnecessary physical possessions, & they could all freely love & work together to assist each other, then the earths entire population should be informed of what i have discovered.
To be aware of what i have dicovered would confront every dark spiritual being that utilizes this earth as a fun park for such utterly disgusting sexual & non sexual based self gratification of the temptations of the flesh.
& i am refering to it as being on a grand scale of illicitness, & a kind that is just not right.

People even on this site & every other site that i have been a part of, have never come close to mentioning anything like what i have discovered, & i have been keeping it to myself so far.

& i can assure you, that as soon as my parents have transitioned away from the flesh, it will be in the next few days after, that i will sever my own silver cord connection to the flesh, and leave the mess behind.
& i can because i do not have off spring, still on earth.

Regards Neil.

I understand, people are not ready for such things, for they it seems crazy, in fact, my own sister called my crazy for telling her the truth, yet, I am not.I know that only people who knows these things can understand but sometimes what you experience is so "great" that you really need to tell everybody.Think about all those people who had\have near death experiences, it takes some time, but eventually, they all tell their stories, you just can not keep it to yourself...

Why would you leave this world behind before the appointed time? I think we only have this life and if we want to reach the light we have to use this life to find the truth, know the truth and the truth will set you free.I found the truth, the God of the Bible is the true and only God and if we really want to reach Him we have to seek Him with all our heart.
Old 21-12-2018, 03:40 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
simpleman
did God ever intervene to help you?

Yes, God is always there and intervening always. In the flesh both sides are always there.
The more I reach to God the bad comes to prevent it and if I am failing in a area the good is coming to protect.

In the 90s I believed in God. I was not following a Christian path, I was following the Native American Lakota/Sioux way.
So in that way I learnt to battle, we traveled all over battling disease, alcoholism,
spirit possessions or plain bad spirit troubles, suicide spirits and what not. All things come with spirit good and bad.
Then I seen the Light/Love and no one could help me. That is when I found Christianity again and
seen the Truth in the bible, as it related to my experience.
Gods Love is my most powerful weapon.

Last edited by ImthatIm : 21-12-2018 at 04:50 PM.
Old 21-12-2018, 04:00 PM
Master

Quote:
I understand, people are not ready for such things, for they it seems crazy, in fact, my own sister called my crazy for telling her the truth, yet, I am not.I know that only people who knows these things can understand but sometimes what you experience is so "great" that you really need to tell everybody.Think about all those people who had\have near death experiences, it takes some time, but eventually, they all tell their stories, you just can not keep it to yourself...

Why would you leave this world behind before the appointed time? I think we only have this life and if we want to reach the light we have to use this life to find the truth, know the truth and the truth will set you free.I found the truth, the God of the Bible is the true and only God and if we really want to reach Him we have to seek Him with all our heart.

There is to much negative stigma associated with this life, to many people listen to spiritual beings, and or spiritual channelings, & they have been believing that all of the incoming information is truth & is coming from worthy source.
And i choose not to believe the above information.

I choose to believe that the God entity, who is ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING & ALL MERCIFULL, only creates good & perfect things, and designed and create us in its image, as nothing but good & perfect soul beings.

It is said that we are "ALL PERFECT & GOOD", & THAT WE SHOULD NOT LISTEN TO FALSE TEACHERS WHO SAY THAT.....
WE ARE SUBSERVIENT, SINFUL & DEPRAVED CREATURES....
GOD SAYS THAT WE ARE NOT THAT...GOD SAYS THAT WE ARE HIS HIGHEST CREATION...AND THAT WE ARE ALL GOOD & ALL PERFECT.

Well i hear that & i know that, & i experience the dark ones that influence feelings of unworthyness in us, they influence feelings of anger in us, they influence feelings of fear in us, they influence feelings of anxiety in us...etc etc & i could name all of the horrible emotions that earthlings are believed to exhibit, but i say, from my experience, these horrible emotions are not ours, they do not originate with in us, God only created the ability for us to be loving & with good emotions & God did not create imperfect non loving emotions built in to us.

IT IS SAID THAT, WE SHOULD PRAY, ""GOD PLEASE HELP US TO OVERCOME THE TEMPTATIONS OF THE FLESH & ""THE INFLUENCE OF THE EVIL ONES WHO SO CONSTANTLY SURROUND US, AND WHO ATTEMPT TO TURN OUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM YOU & YOUR WAY OF LOVE"".

In the above part of a prayer, that jesus channelled to earth, it refers to evil beings surrounding us, THEY ARE THE ORIGIN & COURSE OF BAD EMOTIONS & PAIN WITHIN US ALL.

YOU SEE I AM VERY FORTUNATE TO REALIZE THAT ALL OF THE UNLOVINGNESS THAT EARTHLINGS EXPERIENCE, DOES NOT ORIGINATE FROM WITHIN US, IT ORIGINATES FROM WITHIN THE DARK BEINGS THAT ATTEMPT TO TURN OUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM GOD, TOWARDS THE UNLOVING TEMPTATIONS OF THE FLESH.

SO...because we are all perfect & all darkness does not originate from within us, then we do not need to believe in any false soul agreements, or any false beliefs in having to do this life over, & any false beliefs in punishment for discarding the non conscious flesh body, for a life in the spiritual realms, which is just a relocation of where we live, just as we would relocate to a different location on earth...no different.

There is no need to come to earth for any early life lessons, or life contract.
We have all there is in the summerlands of love to know love & no need to learn how to be loving because we are inherently all loving & all perfect beings, created in the image of the God entity.

My time on earth is all but over, i do not need to experience anything from earth anymore.
When i rid myself of the flesh i will be able to spend some time in the healing centres in the summerlands having these entities removed from me, & soon as that is completed i will be living a free & abundant lifestyle, without having to slave to support the banking sector, i will never have to utilize toilet paper ever again etc etc.

I am an incredibly awesome artist of realism, and i can hardly wait to work with the magical
Materials of the spiritual realms to create magical art that appears to be alive.

Also i have a child who resides in the spiritual realms, whom i have never met, & meeting that child/creation of mine, "is" one of my highest priorities.

I will not be following the general herd mentality & beliefs regarding it being necessary to live untill the earthly flesh can not sustain it's self any longer...SMILES.

THESE ARE MY BELIEFS AND FOR ANYONE TO CONSIDER.
REGARDS NEIL...SMILES