Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 04-11-2016, 02:04 PM
Experiencer

Very long thread but I've spot-grazed through it. Some interesting thoughts.

Maybe the 'purity' that people are reporting as being felt, is the feeling that you have when awareness of what your diet used to entail, has been expunged. For example, you could now stand amongst a herd of cows (or in the presence of pigs or chickens or lovely little calves) and know that you are connected to them more deeply and more truthfully, knowing that they have nothing to fear from you.
Old 08-12-2016, 01:59 AM
Guide

I'm 63. At age 19 a couple of friends were experimenting with vegetarianism. Being an open minded kind of guy, I took a meatless vow for a month. Why listen to anyone when you have the opportunity to experiment for yourself? It was the digestion that I noticed the most. Not so sluggish, and physically feeling lighter. So I haven't eaten meat since. Am a small amount lacto vegetarian though.

I have actually vomited fake meat, its so disgusting. Fortunately the Hindu diet has a ton of pulses, etc.
Old 08-12-2016, 06:39 AM
Experiencer
I don't use meat alternatives anymore either. There is too much fabricated stuff in it.
I make bean burgers and seitan instead.
Beans, peas and lentils are great.
Old 14-01-2017, 10:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes, I feel more pure
Old 30-03-2017, 07:31 PM
Pathfinder

I was eating extremy unhealthily for a long time
I was always a semi vegeterian. I dont eat any types of marine food ever since i was three. The only meat i eat is one with excessive marination and condiments
Grilled white chicken . Anyways... I felt very heavy. I suddenly stopped eating any type of chicken or meat. I became a full vegetarian for two weeks now. I domt know why i feel guilty if i stop. The last time i was a complete vegetarian o stayed that way for 9 months. It wasmt a hard choice like i said because i domt eat much animals meat. In my country though i found it difficul because yhe food is mouth watering really..unbearable
But i think i will continue on this path as i felt spiritualy lighter. I didnt feel heavy . Even tho i still are alot of sweets the fact that i stopped eating meat made me feel lighter.
Vegan life style would be extreme for me
I cant live wirhout cheese. But yeah i totally believe what u said abkut feeling lighter :)
Old 02-04-2017, 12:26 AM
Newbie ;)

I do.

I eat about 50% of my food raw. Live food makes you feel alive. I feel lighter and am able to eat a lot more.

I lift lots of weight and have not lost muscle due to diet either.

As my life is now it has been great. I would give it a try, but me mindful of how your body feels. I think that is really important. When you deprive yourself physically or even psychologically - it can cause harm.

Much love to you on your journey.