Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-11-2014, 11:54 PM
Seeker

Was i on the Titanic

As long as i remember i always had a interest in the Titanic also i always been afraid of water when my family went to the beach i will never get in the ocean i had a feeling if i did something bad will happen is it possible i was on the Titanic
Old 23-11-2014, 12:18 AM
Guide
I've been oddly obsessed with the titanic before.. But I've always loved swimming but I'm just afraid to go out far into the ocean.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 23-11-2014, 03:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton83
As long as i remember i always had a interest in the Titanic also i always been afraid of water when my family went to the beach i will never get in the ocean i had a feeling if i did something bad will happen is it possible i was on the Titanic

Hi Burton - welcome to SF In terms of your question, it is not really a reasonable expectation for another person to have detailed knowledge of your past incarnation(s). I would encourage you to learn about the subject matter (past life's experiences - not the Titanic), practice meditation and perhaps consider doing past life regression hypnosis. While it is certainly within the realm of possibilities you were on the Titanic - being drawn to this event does not necessarily mean you physically experienced this event in a past life. I have found it is best to investigate your past life without any preconceived ideas or notions based on what your drawn to. Instead, explore this with an open mind and heart and let the truth reveal itself to you without influence or expectation.

Good luck

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 23-11-2014, 04:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Just a thought here Semper, it is said that if certain people have strong memories, music, certain fears .... of things, it could be a connection to a past life memory. Granted just because one has an interest in the Titanic doesn't exactly mean they were on the ship .... however, with his interest in the ship and his fear of the water, there could be a connection. Maybe he was just asking a general question .... if anyone thought it was possible he might have been on the Titanic ? not a specific question asking for details.

Good advice you gave him on investigating into his past lives
Old 23-11-2014, 04:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Just a thought here Semper, it is said that if certain people have strong memories, music, certain fears .... of things, it could be a connection to a past life memory. Granted just because one has an interest in the Titanic doesn't exactly mean they were on the ship .... however, with his interest in the ship and his fear of the water, there could be a connection. Maybe he was just asking a general question .... if anyone thought it was possible he might have been on the Titanic ? not a specific question asking for details.

Good advice you gave him on investigating into his past lives

I agree Adrienne - all your points are absolutely valid.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 23-11-2014, 05:10 AM
Deactivated Account

I was on an Alaskan cruise, late at night, looking out at the darkness at the limitless view of the ocean, from my balcony. It was an eerie feeling, I could almost feel the fear of drowning in the cold, icy waters .... and for just a few moments, I felt like I was back in time, on that ship. I also have a fear of water and drowning .... at the time I had no knowledge of past lives, etc... but I do wonder on occasion .... what if ?

I know, totally different ocean, LOL !
Old 23-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Master

Any one doing a past life regression should do it with an open mind and not assume they were any person or at any one event , like when the Tianic sank . The Gordon Lightfoot soung on the Edmond Fitzgearld's sinking has a very haunting sound to me , but i was 18 when that ship sink (1975). I think it is the was Lightfoot sings the soung . On the Tianic , a person believes he/she was Thomas Andrews , the architect on the Tianiic . He went donw with the ship in 1912 .
p.s.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_...shipbuilder%29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
Old 23-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Master

William Barnes is the guy that has past life memories of Thoman Andrews . Lots of info on him is on the net , and is easy to find .
On the Edmund Fitzgearld , in the Lightfoot soung the old cook is the first man to die when a sec. of the railing gives way . In acuality he is the only crew man to survive , he had a bleading ulcer and did not make the last voyage .
This is a u tube interview with W. Barnes on his past life memories
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlThVEcP94I
Old 23-11-2014, 03:47 PM
Deactivated Account

I have heard that song by Gordon Lightfoot, it is haunting .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Any one doing a past life regression should do it with an open mind and not assume they were any person or at any one event

I agree with you on this .

The interesting or confusing part about past life regressions, is that each time you have one done.... you are someone else, so you really have no say as regards choosing a time or place, to check on . One could spend their entire lifetime, regressing and checking past lives, lol !

to answer Burton's original question..... almost anything is possible
Old 23-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Master

There are guided self hypnosis tapes worded to take one back to a certain life . A live lived with a present mate or lover , a person karma is shared with . A life that influnces ones current life . You can direct your self back to a life with a traumic event , like the Tianic . You use the tape/cd by asking if I did live /die in that event. Explore that life,if you did live at that time , then clear out the trama , karma , ect.