Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 07-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Experiencer
That was an interesting read and I feel you on some of your thoughts. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. :)
Old 07-05-2014, 06:50 PM
Experiencer
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias
Hello someguy92!

You have made your point clear: the world is evil and we have to accept it. Everything has to be as it is. All ambitions to change something is naive and doomed to fail. We can only hope for a better afterlife. You had a hard time in this godforsaken world, therefor you want all others to suffer the same hardships in order to find more meaning in your own.

It doesn't sound like you are a powerful person, but rather a frustrated and paranoid one. Can't you see how you are pushing your frustration onto others? You're telling me that life isn't fair. That is nonsense! Life is perfectly fair in the way we get exactly what we deserve as we fool ourselves in this destructive mentality. If we choose to abandon love, our society becomes loveless and every part of us feels the pressure.

In terms of the homeless. There is a reason that people fail in this system. Not because they are stupid or irresponsible, but because they are doomed to fail by demanding to be treated like human beings rather than products and services. They are vegetating, because this society is incapable of seeing the true value of life.

I agree with this...

Quote:
Dont know if you are sarcastic or actually genuine.
this in response to Acsension's comment, "Amazing Read..."

If this isn't evidence that you are projecting your negativity out onto to others, I don't know what is...
Old 07-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Experiencer
dp........
Old 09-05-2014, 06:57 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorpHnStorM
I agree with this...

this in response to Acsension's comment, "Amazing Read..."

If this isn't evidence that you are projecting your negativity out onto to others, I don't know what is...
Negativity? Did you actually readed what I wrote ? World is not butterflies and rainbows and its not fire and brimstone either, its not black and white you know...I dont have to explain anything, you either understand or you dont. If you trully agree with what op wrote, fine, everyone is entitled to opinion, but when someone doesnt even properly read what I wrote and is aggressive against me for not sharing his opinion and miscommunication, I dont know who is negative. I was there too with free love etc. etc., but when you trully understand what life is about, what is the real scheme behind this "game" called life, this chessboard you live everyday, than you will understand what I wrote.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Knower
In Chicago, you can see homeless people making love all the time.

As for the flirting, it really depends on how he was behaving. Some behaviors can come across as threatening, you know?
Old 12-05-2014, 06:31 PM
Experiencer
Matthias, you have given us much to inspire us. And is it really so hard to see, that it is the work of all of us to make a world possible where love such as you describe is normal?