Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-06-2015, 07:00 PM
moonbeauty

Question Spiritual connection tie?

Hi all.

Thought I'd every one about this as I'm unsure whether it's a connection or some sort of spiritual tie.

The first time it happened it was when I was asleep, dreaming per ususal. Within the dream world I woke up and i was looking at my body but for what reason I had died and was just on my bed if i was asleep.

I then wondered about my sister, so I ended up some how then over at the cemetery where I could see my sister grieving at my plot in the floor... However it was like she could hear me as I could see this blue energy between us which I was unsure of.

That was the first time I had seen the weird connection tie.

Next time I saw it again, I one was on a plane and went to stand up and looked back and their had been a malfunction which had caused us to all suddenly die. Again I looked over my body still sitting in the chair. I began to walk down the isle where I saw a bright light and as soon as I walked into it, I could tell you it felt nothing like what we feel. It was warm, relaxing, calm, I didn't have to worry about any thing and I felt happy.

I then hovered over what appears to be my future partner and daughter and they had just got out a car to walk into a cinema. My partner had taken the call about my flight however the little girl could see me and again this blue wave of energy was between us. The little girl understood and appeared to be waving at me good bye.

Just wondered if any one had any ideas about this blue wave of energy as its calming but is a telepathic gift or?

any thoughts appreciated! x
Old 22-06-2015, 08:00 PM
Master

Were you dreaming when you saw the other scenes as well? That is so bizarre. Its almost like you were astral traveling and seeing your past life, future life or possible scenario. The blue could have been an angel or guide.