Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-10-2017, 06:11 AM
Administrator
Nature Spirit Help

Hello

The other day was a "Scary Day" fitting a very large window glass that was literally held up on a winch by "AIR" we had help come to us.

Three suction cups and a winch that was twisting the rope, up some 20 feet. One cup lets go then another.....the winch sticks and will not go up or down. A pane of glass sitting in the wind that was coming up off the lake.

We, Heart and I were shaking so badly trying to figure out a course of action. Trying not to be cut to bits.....in came a presence. Not human but in the form of Fairies and Nature Spirits.

We were able to get control of the glass and find the power to lift it into place and have it stay in place. Working on a sand slope that could have given way at any time under the support boards.

I commented to the home owner there was a presence in her home....Fairies she smile and said YES she could relate to that. I told her the home had a very happy and playful energy and she could relate to that. As it is our business I am closed to that other part of "me" until I gage the client.

We had help that day......so thank the blessings of those being we can not always SEE they are real.

Share in your experiences with the Elemental and Fairies......

Lynn
Old 09-10-2017, 09:40 PM
Master

We have a mulberry tree that is very old and massive. It's so old it doesn't even produce mulberries anymore. I sense a Fairie presence on that tree. I call it my Fairie Tree. We had a tree surgeon trim it several years ago cutting away the dead parts. I sure hope it didn't upset the Fairies. The tree looks better now with its trim.

I always enjoy your thoughts Lynn. You are a very wise soul.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Ascender

The joys of construction work, every gig has a gamble involved. Glad to hear that it worked out for you.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:58 AM
Master
I see such beings often, but wonder often enough if I am really seeing them..

I see them indoors, they seem to use clothing colors in likeness with the color of objects I have around the bedroom. Therefore I wonder if it could be a trick of my eyes.

One I saw came in the appearance of a wizard like spirit. Very small, wizard hat interesting robe with bits of green and brown- even if a trick they appear strikingly lovely looking often, unique clothing and plays on color. They remind me of inspiration- I often feel very inspired when I catch them in view, with their look and their garbs.

I refer to them not as fairies, but as nature or elemental spirits. They inspire me, as soon as I get a sketchbook here I should consider trying my hand at drawing them.

I do not feel I would be able to do them justice.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:26 AM
Master

I was told (and now believe) if you think it happened......it did.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Master

I have scene and been helped by what I took as a guarding angel . I dont know if its just how one sees these beings or they are different kinds of beings .
Old 31-10-2017, 10:49 PM
Master
yep 2 i cut thru grav yrd 2 sea wot i cud sea 2 victrn gravs wz lk grabin me 2 thm thy wear
still fealit nw ido

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔