Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 24-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Experiencer
A Message From My Higher Self, A Memory Of Home.

I hope this helps you in some way, it seemed important.
It seems even more important to share.
I believe this was semi-channelled from my higher self - Renna, as well as having divine inspiration.

Enjoy

I am sat in a huge bubble corridor that just IS light, we are not blinded by it - we are enveloped.
I see we are floating and in a state of calm and serenity connecting back down to those who are occupying the earth at this time.
From an earthly point of view, I am wearing what can only be described as a silk gown floating endlessly. I am surrounded by all types of angels and lightworkers, and my father is near by too. I think I am home.
Source is never far away, and I feel all the little light atoms of energy in my spirit vibrate with love higher and higher as I get hit full pelt with the reality that I am accustomed too.

I see Serena, she is one of the angels. She is as beautiful as ever, pure white light - I see her life that has spanned timeless centuries and I notice I am sitting in the group of lightworkers.
I laugh to myself because I realise that I am never short of wanting to know knowledge, to gain it, to enrich myself in it.
This is hard for me to put into words, I am using human words and human terms but there is no real wording I can use to describe perfectly for what I am currently REmembering.
I guess the message is simple.
We can all go home, we can all reach that place of unbinding bliss and harmony if we just tune the frequences of our mind body and soul to match that without leaving.

I guess we paint it harder than it is, I guess we assume that - you have to be some great 'teacher' or an 'ascended master' when really. We all have the chance to do so.
I am still seeing myself in this place, its like a whole solar system of its own but compacted into one tiny space. But there is no space, there is no limitations - there just is.
I snap my astral like body up and I turn around and I see a sea of lightworkers, each as enchanting and passionate as the other.
I think this was I path I may have chosen after a certain incarnation, however, I feel that this is not a path I have stopped walking on.
I feel myself heading closer to the angels, I have this great knowing that we are all good friends. Of course we are, we are ALL great friends with these creatures. But this is different, it is as if each and every angel I have had some partaken part of their history within me.

Now there is no power games, no power struggle at home. There are different levels, and it is not about who is better than who - I feel I have to stress this. Back 'home' we understand that there are different vibratory levels at which we can grow and reach higher - for instance a soul that has recently crossed over from the physical plane may be visited from angels but may not straight away converse as the messages and missions will not be recieved in an understandble coherent manner.
However, once someone has led many a lifetimes and uses their free will to choose so they can become a part of a network of helpers. Now I often wonder why lightworkers would incarnate at such a destructive point.

I guess it comes with the realisation that sometimes, things are bigger and grander on a scale that is barely imaginable by our limited minds.
That sometimes, the power needs to be in the direct range of the occurance that is unfolding. My mind is taking me back to a memory of us all 'sitting' I say sitting.. but this is only how my mind is interepetating it. And in front of me I see a map of stars, words are not spoken. In my awareness I know that they are telling us something about the galaxies, and they hone in on the solar system of earth.
They start talking about a dimensional shift and I chime out laughter because in my mind it feels like only yesterday was I sitting on fresh greens of Atlantis breathing in the fresh salty air watching with my minds eye and my physical eyes closed.
This is important though, this. This is many of a peoples life missions. One drop of water in an icelandic sea of memories and dreams. This.

I feel myself suddenly expand out with carressing each crystallined water molecule in a dimension that as mentioned before is hardly able to be put down in this format.
I feel that this was an expression of excitement and love, unconditional unbinding love - sending out waves of peace and Serenity and laughter and what I know.
What we all know, we all chime together and expand ourselfs outwords into the land of inifity knowing no bounds or no horizon. Snapping back and doing it again, creating a cloud and atmosphere of electricity where we can dance with our hearts in every part of ourselfs together.
As one, with source, with everything.

I feel like life is more than can ever be felt, its like being a feather on a wing of a hawk, diving and gliding endlessly - effortlessly through the air, knowing no boundries. Being as it was meant to be, just exsisting and living.
Part of a bigger picture, part of the puzzle.
The feather, is part of the bird, it experiences it through a different path OF THE bird. I am not sure what I am trying to convey here, I guess we are all feathers on a birds wing. Part of an experience that is bigger and that we ARE ALL connected to. Just gliding seamlessly.

We pick up fragments of knowledge, come accross messages that are needed, and attracted to us. People often suffer in their own demise - they attract and manipulate the energy around them to fit to their mood. Wether it comes from a negative or postive place, the morale does not matter. However, when one becomes self-realised they can easily change their point of view of the world and in turn change their own perception of reality.

It seems to me that, back home at this particular moment that I am remembering - this is what they are conveying to all of us. All the truths that I, my current self come accross at this point and time - through others I talk to and through books. Are truths from this lesson, truths that we were taught, and one by one REmembering.
This is important. This. Listen. Now. Here.
This was the way it had to happen. They had to burn to understand.
I heard this phrase through a soul connection of mine - through a soul connection of her, an untimeley link of chains. I have often pondered what it meant, why it felt so important to me. I think I am REmembering.
I feel like, my mama - she is here. Home with us, together.
She is beside me as is my father, our capsulations of light swarming and merging into one and other and it feels warm and fuzzy, and oh so natural and welcoming.
This memory fills me with so much glee I feel my mind being swarmed with distraction; it is so beautiful - tears of joy could not even offer a glimpse of the magic of the moment.

They had to burn to understand.
They - Us - Them - We. All of us together.
Each and every soul, we have to go through the dark times. Burning inside, having our flames stamped on and our hearts tore open, only then could the empathy seep through.
ONLY THEN, could we then see WHO WE ARE NOT. And promise ourselfs to be on the path of WHO WE ARE. However, you cannot know one without the other.
It is important still - They had to burn to understand.
It seems relevant to the shift, to everything to all worlds.
However, what is it that will burn - I am not sure. I do not think any of us will ever be sure.
I am sitting back in this 'room' and I see what is like a little holographic nugget, it starts spinning and spinning and all of a sudden it disappears into a point of purity and goldenness and snaps outwith almost instantiously filling the air around us with sparks of light.
Expanding infinitely, including us but untouching us.

This is what will happen. This Is Why They Will Have To Burn To Understand.
This is the start. The start of each and everyones own universe - own relisations. Own self.
The knowledge of all that was and all that ever will be, all in the here and now.
Old 24-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Neville

Thank you for taking both the time and effort to convey your experience here Altinak.

Some passages leap off the page with their resonance.
Old 25-08-2012, 01:43 AM
Master

Utterly and completely enthralling...beautifully done...thank you for sharing such a personal experience....I know what the burning is in my life, that ultimate moment that you have to decide, do I believe, do I have faith? When my world collapsed, and my daughter was so gravelly ill, all I had was Jesus. That was it. I couldn't do anything to change anything, and so I turned to him and asked him for help and guidance. It changed me in ways I will never be able to express, but the KNOWING that he was there and with me and helping, I instantly knew all would be well. I never want to forget that lesson, but that was my burning time, and I will say, I look at the world through "new" eyes, and try to do so every day.

It is hard to know that so much of my life I took for granted, but I know now how not to do that anymore and enjoy what I have right in this moment. Here. Now.

thanks!

Light.
Old 25-08-2012, 05:20 AM
Master
Hi Alt ..your words are similar in a lot of ways to an experience I had :) .
I loved ready what you wrote ~

* Burning...so many ways to look at words ay ~ I ponder ..cleansing..as .. I thought instantly of our bush fires ..how all is burnt down ..yet ..Life starts afresh ..new life ..new growth. It a cycle.

I ponder how my mum would say "the world will go by fire ..as in the bible after the flood ( Noah )..the promise was never to be flooded again." ( maybe that's symbolism of ice age ? * the flood?)

I think of how disasters ..do bring people together ..helping aiding ..gaining a different perspective etc ..on what is "important "

There are many insights and a lovely lightness in your experience ,

I'm enjoying my "now" moment.. reflections and pondering s ~ what a good thread.

Superbly written Alt

Love :) xoxox

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 25-08-2012, 06:52 AM
Master
Thank you Altinak for this beautiful writing....i resonated with it immediately....your clear and easy to read information was a pleasure to read....thank you again ......many blessings to you....xxxxxxx
Old 25-08-2012, 08:28 AM
Ascender
Thanks again for sharing this alt',as I have said to you,it totally goes with the emotions I remember of home :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 26-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Experiencer
I am happy to share with you :)
Here is another part of which I would like to share with yous I feel its important... This is a merging of worlds.
This.
This is a part of my past life story, an important one.
Let me share.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

My mother is crashing in, swaying and is drunk. I am suprised and at the same time I understand. I continue with my duty and tuck Leah tight up in bed.

I am taken aback when I feel my fathers presence but not as strongly and it knocks me for six.
He sends visions of a sweet paradise, of a future. A far future and I am consumed.
I see a set of 3. The trinity, I see us all partaking in briding a certain gap - starting a process that will whirlwind all of humanity into what was meant in the first place.
A message of love.
A message so simple; A message of.. everything at once.
OF oneness and the beauty of life and of everything contained in one space at all times over all lifes. I see the same world, I dreamt of almost a year ago. I see the same world - but changing. Its becoming brighter with each words my mama and papa say. Words are not spoken. They.. no HE. HUMANITY. US had to burn. It all falls into place.
What the hell is this? What am I doing? Why am I here?
I keep seeing the images flash in and out and in both times. At the same times. AT the same time I feel I am about to collapse and die. I feel a stance of stability and complete uncontrolabble urges. I feel that; Words are not spoken. Not often. For when they are spoken out loud. The immensity and denisty will send worlds propelling into divine conciousness.

As I slowly gather my thoughts, I am still and dizzy and everything at onces. In all realities, In both realities.

Please take what you can from this because when I wrote this I wow. It was like I was experiencing it THEN and NOW.

I love you all.

<3
Old 27-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Master

Thank you for sharing these, very beautiful, I resonated well with the first- the second was that wow kind like you described.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 27-08-2012, 04:26 AM
Master
You truly are blessed Altinak.....hugs and love back to you ....many blessings xxooxx
Old 27-08-2012, 04:43 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
You truly are blessed Altinak.....hugs and love back to you ....many blessings xxooxx

Thank you very much beautiful.
I feel sometimes it is as much as a curse as a blessing but Im learning :3