Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-02-2019, 06:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Redo what? Reincarnate? If so, where is the evidence that reincarnation is real?

It is difficult to point to any concrete evidence of reincarnation, although there is plenty of circumstantial evidence.

Philosophically (for me at least) the doctrine of reincarnation and karma provides the best explanation for human existence and human experience.

We could turn it round and ask, where is the evidence that reincarnation is not real?

Peace.
Old 27-02-2019, 07:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
It is difficult to point to any concrete evidence of reincarnation, although there is plenty of circumstantial evidence.

Philosophically (for me at least) the doctrine of reincarnation and karma provides the best explanation for human existence and human experience.

We could turn it round and ask, where is the evidence that reincarnation is not real?

Peace.

To be honest I was asking that from more of an agnostic point of view rather than an atheistic one. There's indeed no evidence to suggest reincarnation isn't real neither as you said. I myself don't like to cling to a certain belief because I don't know what the real truth is... No beliefs make any sense to me, yet there has to be something. I am forever stuck up with this conflict.
Old 27-02-2019, 07:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude
Hi

Why would babies die at birth, or at few years of age? Why would their soul decide to leave their physical body so quick?

Also what would happen with the souls of people that have sudden early deaths? Why do some people die so early, did their soul decide that?

You can look from anywhere within the whole stream of created reasons. In the end there is life within all life continuously, there is death within life continuously. Everything within the totality of life, is a unified connectedness, so each moment of creation, becomes what we know and don’t know. So in the case of a newborn baby, there is all that in the moment of its creation. What beyond our own self reasoning for that life, has decided to not bring that life into creation? Life itself. We are part of life. In the acceptance of life and death, in the acceptance of life beyond death, in the acceptance of life and death moving through the whole continuously, creating new life and ending life as we know it, we accept and understand, reasons make us ok with the nature of what is. All else moving through the stream of curiosity and wonder plays out for us to understand who and what we are, how and where we end up after leaving this body. Think of life as having one big soul,one interconnected flow..reasons are many. Life goes on..
Old 27-02-2019, 10:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Rah Nam

Thanks. Once its dissolved, it can start again can't it? That's what happened to me..I didn't realize.

JL

Don't feed them.

It's a bit like, are thought your own, only if you hold on to them.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Redo what? Reincarnate? If so, where is the evidence that reincarnation is real?

I don't do evidence, it is up to everyone to decide for themselves.
It's called discernment.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Good deeds will increase one’s chance to be reborn in heavenly realms or with much prosperity on earth, it doesn’t lead to the end of karma unless one increases asceticism. To my understanding this is pretty much a central theme throughout spiritual traditions that teach karma.

I have no intentions to change your mind in regards to the working of certain aspects of creation.

Just beware, don't trap yourself in your own thought bubble.
Old 27-02-2019, 11:04 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Don't feed them.

It's a bit like, are thought your own, only if you hold on to them.

Thank you.

Thoughts - but aren't some of them our DIRECT creation?

Thank you by the way...
Old 28-02-2019, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thank you.

Thoughts - but aren't some of them our DIRECT creation?

Thank you by the way...

Sure, yet there is a big difference between what we consciously contemplate or thoughts that float into out sphere of awareness. I say this not to confuse it with the mind, which is an artificial instrument we tune into depending our own level of vibration at that point.
My view is, look at the thought and if you don't like it, let go of it.
Over time this might give us greater awareness, teaches us to let go, not only in this aspect and we might find over time we move into more consolatory thought patterns.
Old 28-02-2019, 12:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Hi neil, for about 10 years the 'thought' has occupied me that by 'following' /'trusting' Jesus, the reincarnation cycle can be ended.

And as i am led to believe, is that the bible is not on the money, in stating that Jesus is the "CHRIST" of which a person can be reconciled with God through.

I am led to believe that, Christ essence...(the essence of God) is the only way to be reconciled with "God".
And God is the "fountain head" of his own "Love & very essence" & that one should go directly to God with their desire to receive his life transforming LOVE & VERY ESSENCE (THE NEW BIRTH)...and Jesus was a teacher of this concept & proved that his teachings of this concept were true through his wonderous abilities & radiance (appearance).

However Jesus did not teach that we needed to be re'incarnated into the flesh continuously in order to be purefied. He taught that we need to be "TRANSFORMED, RECONSTRUCTED OF SOUL QUALITY" which is equivalent to being reborn..(NOT RE'INCARNATED)

Because we were firstly born unto this universe via our parents having a desire to create life..However, we were created by them as a natural love being (IN GODS IMAGE, NOT IN GODS ESSENCE), of the natural love laws & energies of this one & only spiritual universe that one & all reside within...& the re'birth of the Soul does transforms/reconstructs/changes Soul, into the very essence of The Heavenly Father...so in actuality, a person is born again BY THE HEAVENLY LOVE & VERY ESSENCE into a child of his, from a natural love entity & into a divine love entity. Which gives them admittance to the Holy Kingdom.

And Jesus can not do it for us, only God the Heavenly Father can do it for us...but following "Jesus's way/teachings" of having a pure desire for sufficent quantities of God the Heavenly Fathers Christ Essence to flow into us, can see us through the new birth.

We do not need religion or churches, we only need to have been taught the truth in the first instance. And Jesus endeavored to teach it 2000 years ago. He did not teach it in churches or through religion, he taught it to one and all as he walked.

And would have kept teaching if he was not murdered by the elite who were in fear of losing their financial grip on the people because of his truth being taught...Everyone could see the truth via his magical like abilities & amazing radiance, & the people were turning away from false religion that was promising but not delivering.

So yes your words...follow & trusting Jesus "can" be beneficial, but only following his teachings are beneficial, & not turning "to" Jesus himself for him to save us...turn to God the Heavenly Father himself.

If anyone has not clicked on & read the small amount of content in these channelings before, that I have placed the links here below once more. There are also many more channelings to read within the Spiritual Journey Newbirth website

https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messa...n-vol-2-pg355/

https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messa...y-vol-2-pg355/

Ps, if a person chooses not to be transformed by the Heavenly Father & gain admittance to reside within the Holy Kingdom..(divine love spheres), a person can simply live within the full abundance of the natural love spheres..(the summerlands) which are created by him for any persons safety & well being after their one & only transition from the life in the flesh...There are six spheres therein & each successive sphere having more abundance & radiance.

& as per usual all of the above is for anyones considerations...SMILES from me.
Old 28-02-2019, 12:24 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Sure, yet there is a big difference between what we consciously contemplate or thoughts that float into out sphere of awareness. I say this not to confuse it with the mind, which is an artificial instrument we tune into depending our own level of vibration at that point.
My view is, look at the thought and if you don't like it, let go of it.
Over time this might give us greater awareness, teaches us to let go, not only in this aspect and we might find over time we move into more consolatory thought patterns.

Yes, thanks Rah Nam. I concur.

I've been worrying about a job situation (or rather no job situation) and I realize I am getting lost in thoughts, but overall the mind is quieter YET STILL the conversation is there - just more subtle now.