Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-02-2019, 01:22 PM
Pathfinder

Dead newborn

Hi

Why would babies die at birth, or at few years of age? Why would their soul decide to leave their physical body so quick?

Also what would happen with the souls of people that have sudden early deaths? Why do some people die so early, did their soul decide that?

Last edited by Claude : 20-02-2019 at 02:25 PM.
Old 20-02-2019, 02:12 PM
Ascender
Because it is their time to leave.
Because it supposed to affect those around.
Old 20-02-2019, 02:27 PM
Pathfinder

Their time to leave, so early like right when they are born or at a few years of age?

I thought we are coming here to learn a lesson, so I guess you wanted to say that their sacrifice would affect the family and would learn them to cope with the loss?
Old 20-02-2019, 03:05 PM
Guide
Not all life lessons are for the individual, but for those around them
Old 20-02-2019, 03:07 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks
What about people who die young in their early 20's or 30's for example, did their soul decide or was just the physical body that got afflicted? Some babies die before being even born like fetus in toilet.
I see, do you know when the soul is attached to the body?
Also does the soul pre-established that it will leave the physical body soon?

Last edited by Claude : 20-02-2019 at 04:20 PM.
Old 20-02-2019, 04:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude
What about people who die young in their early 20's or 30's for example, did their soul decide or was just the physical body that got afflicted?

The idea of dying young assumes that everyone should live for three-score years and ten (or whatever the current expectancy is). If we die beforehand then our death is somehow premature. The nature of physical life is that people die at different ages from a wide variety of causes.

My own belief is that the decision to withdraw from the physical body is usually made by the soul, but this does not rule out the possibility of the occasional accident. And sometimes there are greater karmic forces at work, such as in war or natural disaster.

Quote:

If we consider the Soul as both life and consciousness, then perhaps life connects to the developing foetus as early as the moment of conception, but consciousness does not fully descend into the physical body until after birth, and may not be firmly anchored until the age of 7.

Which is why babies sleep so much and otherwise often seem to be focused elsewhere. And it also explains why young children may have supposedly imaginary friends (who might actually be astral companions) or they may talk about past lives or see auras etc. Such things seem to fade by the age of 7.

We can only speculate.

Peace.
Old 21-02-2019, 10:13 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
What about people who die young in their early 20's or 30's for example, did their soul decide or was just the physical body that got afflicted? Some babies die before being even born like fetus in toilet.
You could Google Karmic Obligations or Life's Purpose, they're the same. The concept is that you agree to learn and experience or achieve certain things in the course of your Life as Spirit prior to incarnation. Sometimes though, as Rawnrr says, we are also here for the 'lessons' of others and that would be agreed in Spirit too. When you start delving into this with any real depth it's quite hefty.

Sometimes the only Purpose/Obligation a Soul has is to make the connection in this realm and nothing more after that. Parents often make very deep emotional, physical and emotional bonds with the foetus and sometimes that's all the purpose that's needed. I have a Spirit child who is with me, he was aborted against my wished and still 'visits' his sister and I.

Quote:
Nobody seems quite sure what the Soul is, although I dare say you'll find enough definitions lying around to bury yourself in. There's also a lot of speculation as to when the Soul 'attaches' to the foetus, some say it's at conception while others say it's early childhood - and everything in between.

I get the feeling that these are not the answers you're looking for. If that's the case then the real question is what do you feel in your Heart and what does it tell you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
Old 21-02-2019, 11:58 AM
Deactivated Account
All of that happens because God messed up.
Old 21-02-2019, 06:26 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you all for answers

What happens to soul journey if parents decide to abort the fetus before birth, mother doing abortion. This would be unforseen unplanned circumstances. What happens to that soul?

For Greenslade: I thought soul attaches to physical body once the embryo formed, like fetus, that's what my intuition said.
Old 21-02-2019, 06:56 PM
Knower
From my personal Hindu perspective, a soul may be sufficiently spiritually advanced that it can choose its next birth. It may decide to perform some sort of work in its next life for the benefit of others. A child or young person that dies seemingly senselessly may spur others to some kind of charities or help for others.