Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-02-2011, 07:25 PM
serenesam

Channeling Lucifer

Alloya Huckfield, a medium talks about channeling Lucifer:

http://alloya.com/PDF%20Files/dark%2...en%20Angel.pdf

http://alloya.com/beings%20index.html
Old 08-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Master

I read chunks from the first link. Very nice! In the past couple of years I suspected it was something like this!
Old 09-02-2011, 06:11 PM
45Uberti

This is a direct contradiction to somebody else's channeling. I got this from the book of the earth.

This is so important that I will explain it in another way to make it clear to you, my Child, as Truth will set you free in a much larger sense that you are aware of. In the Bible where Creation is explained using metaphors and parables, Lucifer is told to be an anointed Ang-el. He was told to have been cast down from Heaven to Earth because of iniquity, lack of high values, found in him. He wanted to become higher than God, his Creator.

Lucifer means Light Bringer. His essence was Light. In the parable describing Eden, in Genesis of Old Testament, Lucifer refers to you, my Child, becoming affected by polarity. I had created you as my one image on Earth, manifesting as Husband and Wife, yin and yang, finding unity in togetherness, establishing fulfillment in the reunion of the two aspects of yourself.

Polarity distorted your values and broke our connection. This is what casting Lucifer out from Heaven to Earth means: our live connection was broken. It is also said that one third of Ang-els followed him to Earth as demons to torture my Sons and Daughters. This is also metaphorical and refers to the fears that you introduced and are right now overcoming on your way back to the living connection with me.

The only “fallen Ang-el” that has ever existed is you and the falling describes the breakage of the live connection between the lower and the higher. By over-standing this piece of information you can set yourself free of all your evils, demons, or whatever external hostile entity you have ever created and feared. They do not exist in reality. You have created them so it is you who can make them extinct.

So there are 2 channelings in direct contradiction to each other, one says lucifer is metaphorical, the other says he is a real being. They cant both be true, so which one is? Maybe they're both made up
Old 09-02-2011, 06:15 PM
serenesam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45Uberti
So there are 2 channelings in direct contradiction to each other, one says lucifer is metaphorical, the other says he is a real being. They cant both be true, so which one is? Maybe they're both made up

Maybe they're both real. It's all a matter of perception....
Old 09-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Master
I, too, scanned the first link. It's interesting, but I don't know... maybe I'll have to come back and read through the whole thing. Because I went from "he filled the whole room" to "he had to be kissed by his true love" and "he fell and fell." It doesn't resonate, but that's okay.
I resonate more with the Book of Earth's explanation - actually, I resonate with the entire Book of Earth itself.

But thanks for sharing! One of my current novels-in-progress deals with the matter of Lucifer (and many other "spiritual" ideas), so you've given me more reference material.

Old 09-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Master
If everything within this reality is an illusion, then the dark is as much an illusion as everything else. One needs to understand, all energy we need, to play out what we play out in this reality, have to be held in place for us to be able to experience it.
Lucifer is just doing the work he was asked to do.
He is not fallen and he is not angelic, he is Elohim.
Old 16-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Endless Nameless

Why does this being have to be so controversial?
Old 17-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Nameless
Why does this being have to be so controversial?

it's his job to be controversial. and if i believed he was a real entity he'd have my sympathy because never has their been a more unappreciated and maligned character. he pulled the worst of jobs out of the "job jar".
Old 27-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Amalthya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
he pulled the worst of jobs out of the "job jar".

I got this mental picture of a bunch of angels standing around pulling pieces of paper out of a jar, and then lucifer gets his and just slumps over and gives a loud depressed sigh. Hahaha
Old 27-02-2011, 01:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthya
I got this mental picture of a bunch of angels standing around pulling pieces of paper out of a jar, and then lucifer gets his and just slumps over and gives a loud depressed sigh. Hahaha

You are not that far off, with what you said. Only, the one who plays the part of the dark, or rather holds the dark energy in place, has to be able to do it.
Further, Lucifer is one single being, where all others are soul groups. And he/it has to be able to move out without doing harm to him/it self.
And Lucifer was holding all this abilities, after all he/it is one of the greatest.