Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-02-2019, 12:38 PM
Guide

Robbery, Ghost

Another robbery themed dream - that's two nights in a row!

I was in a building where I usually take part in some social activities. The end of the hallway by the entrance was quite dim. As I moved to and from the area, I saw a shadowy man walking into appearance by the doors, moving from the left. I was suspicious, perhaps somewhat unsettled although I continued about my business. This, however, would repeat. Eventually returning to the hallway to go to the bathroom (a friend had dropped food on my left trouser leg), I saw the figure again making the same motion. I told it I was aware of it, believing it to be a spirit, as I entered a bathroom. There was a moment where I perceived the bathroom doorway sealing shut and trapping me in at the hands of the spirit. Before I knew it, I was back in the hallway, approaching the shadowy figure with a sense of determination.

The shadowy man, now an obvious and clearer to identify spirit, sat beside the building's entrance. He was a spirit of the past who had attempted a robbery within the building, but failed. As such, he had trapped himself in this place. I encouraged him to try again. He approached what looked like a cash machine and vault, which he began to use like a computer in an attempt to unlock it. In doing so, a countdown timer appeared on its screen. There was about 5 seconds. I urged the spirit to take the money and leave. In fact, there was no money, but rather it was my attempt to trick him to get him out of the building in time and give him his freedom. He was confused, but he complied. I held the door open for him and he hurried outside.

Outside, he initially seemed confused and somewhat disturbed. I wondered where he would go. I walked back to the other side of the building, back into the room with the social activities, and looked out of the window (now daylight as opposed to night as it was when I helped the spirit out). I could see the spirit outside and in the distance, bright in appearance, appearing to have now embraced his freedom. He waved goodbye and I did the same.

Then, there was something about giving and receiving money back within the social group. This came as good news, and the dream ended.
Old 23-02-2019, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator
It is interesting that you dreamed about vaults and robbery two days in a row. There is a message there for sure. Spirits can relate to old dead aspects of our psyche that are still haunting us. There is some belief or behavior that no longer serves you but is still around keeping you trapped. Vaults have to do with things we keep locked up inside us. We lock them up to keep ourselves safe. In this instance money was locked up. Money can relate to our self worth and self esteem. Or maybe if the vault wasnt yours it could imply that you are trying to figure out what others find worthy and maybe try and be that person. It could indicate there is a tendency to want to conform to others to win their favor and approval. This can lead to a betrayal of ourselves and our best interests. Maybe why the angels wanted to deter you from going through with it. The theme of conforming continues in the second dream with the friend who drops food on your trousers. Food symbolizes ideas and so the friend was dropping a hint about something that you maybe felt you had to live up to. This maybe caused some anxiety in you which got you trapped in the bathroom trying to work through it. In the end, you are the only one who can set this old habit of feeling like you have to conform and live up to other peoples expectations free. Maybe let go trying to figure out what is valuable to others and figure out what is valuable to you. Live for you and not everyone else.