Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 29-07-2014, 09:25 PM
Knower
Letting go

I've always been unsure about my ability to channel, if it was real, or just a part of my ego that needs to be stroked..... I don't trust myself, and that's the worst belief that anyone can make.

So I will trust myself and let the words flow from my fingers, and maybe even cry when I'm doing it because I have been denying an essential part of my being communication in the world.

So here goes

You believe so much in the reality you create. You believe that it is the only reality that exists, but deep down you know better. You have attached yourself to this name, this place, this personality - but you are far more than that. You have attached yourself to unhealthy beliefs, like not being good enough - and other things that people have told you. You are emotionally tied to these beliefs and believe that it is difficult to over come them - yesterday you had a break through when you realize and laughed ---- you don't have to be who you think you are - you aren't who others say you are, but because you believe it so strongly, you become that person. They essentially create that beingness you act from.
Go within. Find the silence where you truly exist - heal from this space, bring forth healing into your life from this space. All things are created from this space. You are more than what you believe - allow the more to come forth and shine! (And don't get caught up in the emotional drama of others. It's not good for you!)

And more importantly -- trust yourself.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:35 AM
Seeker

This is lovely and extremely relevent for me at the moment.
Thank you
xx :)
Old 09-08-2014, 01:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks much Aeracura for sharing your message ! I hope you continue to trust yourself and share your messages with us.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Last edited by Adrienne : 09-08-2014 at 05:26 PM. Reason: sorry, mispelled name
Old 09-08-2014, 04:01 PM
Guide

Thanks for sharing!
Old 17-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Experiencer

I needed to read this right now, I don't normally step into this forum but something drew me in. Thank you
Old 24-08-2014, 08:20 PM
Guide

Beautiful message: Trust yourself..
Thank you for sharing..
Old 25-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Master

Within you is everything you need ... it is nice that you are finding it :) Very simple, courageous message for all of us - Thank You
Old 25-08-2014, 08:04 PM
Experiencer

Thank you so much. I often glance at this site for guidance, and just wait for the threads to pop out at me. This one hit the nail on the head. Seriously, keep up the good work!
Old 07-09-2014, 01:04 PM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitLoop
I needed to read this right now, I don't normally step into this forum but something drew me in. Thank you

This. Thank you.

It gets us everything we need...all the time, doesn't it? Yes. You only have to be willing to have eyes that Hear and See.