Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 11-02-2013, 01:07 AM
StephenK

Also look into Ozonated oils.... I've become a big fan of ozone and am discovering all sorts of things that it's good for. This is a video about Ozonated Olive oil but there's also a lot to be said for Ozonated Hemp seed oils.... Hemp oils tend to hold the most Ozone so is a bit more potent... You can find a source for Ozonated oils either via google or though Amazon.com ...

Here's a link to a video on the subject... also read the comments below the video... :^)

Ozonated Olive Oil for Acne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6CDvn2es-Ec#!
Old 22-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everLove

Sorry! Just waning advice! Have a great day :)

4everlove

My advice:

Use apple cider vinegar on your face with cotton wool (you may need to dilute it)
It has cleared all of my skin

Do it morning and night

Take supplements: magnesium/zinc/spirulina/wheatgrasss/multi vitamin

Drink at least 2 litres water daily

Try doing 20 minutes of yoga a day (improves circulation/relieves stress)

Cut out dairy/gluten for a few weeks and see if there is any difference(there is a huge connection to acne)

I cut out both and my skin cleared up
People say it is hard but actually I find now that my diet is better and tastier without them

Use organic honey on face

I recommened putting it on the effected areas for 20 minutes everyday and wash off(like a mask) worked wonders for me

Sometimes i leave it for an hour

Try manuka honey too if you can

Try to eat fruit/vegtables/seeds/dried fruits daily

Be positive, make positive affirmations, say in the mirror everytime you look at yourself 'my skin is perfect, I am radiantly beautiful inside and out'

Even if you don't mean it - say it and make it a habit everytime

It will also improve your self confidence and it will create positive energy
Don't think anything negative

Try all of these things for a few months

It will change everything

Good luck to you
Old 24-02-2013, 06:49 PM
orli_the_owl

Acne,and, well, spots in general, are caused by colonisation of the skin by one type of bacteria. usuallyyour skin has all differenty types and they keep each other in check.
When the Ph of the skin changes (usually in response to hormones, ie when you start puberty, or for a lot of girls, at certain points of menstual cyle) it kills of some bacteria and allows others to colonise, which in turn leads to infected sebacious glands, inflamation and spots. The best thing to do it keep you skin at a neutral ph (7, like water).
as others have said, plenty of water is good, as are Zinc and vitamin C supplenents (they will also help improve you scar tissue). But the key thing is to use GENTLE clensing products to clean your face, and then to moisturise afterwards. Often people with acne use harsh products (like clearasil) which strip away all the oils, which put skin into overdrive meaning it makes more oil and starts a vicious cycle.
consistnacy is the key to skincare so use the same product (something like simple or johnson and johnson or a supermarket own prand product (tend to have less chemicals in which are likely to irritate your skin)) twice a day, keeping the area constant. dont switch and change, it will cause fluctuations and further colonisation. Also moisturise, because as i said, if the skin gets dry it will make more oil.

hope that helps!
Old 23-07-2013, 06:52 AM
Knower

cystic acne comes from the inside - it's not about what you're putting on your face or bacteria.

have you tried elimination diets to see if you have any common food allergies, like gluten, soy, dairy, eggs, or corn? i found that gluten and soy were some of my triggers.

also, try some vitamins, like vitamin d, zinc, b-complex, even a "clear skin" formulation - these help me so much! and alpha lipoic acid helps a lot with the discoloration & scarring.

please don't be afraid to use oils on your face, as long as they are clean and organic, you should be fine. look into the evan healy brand - it could help you as its helped me. also, korres is great. i use a light glycolic acid cleanser and that helps me greatly - you will purge at first but after a few weeks it will help significantly.

reiki has also helped me :)

also, the problem with cystic acne is that it results from a sebaceous gland basically going crazy and getting very inflamed. i would try seeing a naturopath or doctor to see if they might be able to help you :) there could be an underlying problem that your body is trying to tell you!

xx
Old 27-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Ascender

I had the same chronic acne problem as you. It's caused by sluggish overloaded liver function. I videoed myself explaining my internal cleansing process that i did. Its been 6 years since I've been cured. More recently I've also been doing coffee enemas to clean my liver and i love them. Here is my video. There is part 1 and 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2J9w9aq_TQ
Old 28-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Guide

I can confirm from personal experience of a very moderate acne problem that it need not have anything to do with diet or hygiene.

As with any manifestation of dis-ease in the body, the origin relates to emotional imbalances.

While I may not be able to pinpoint the exact thought complexes that trigger it, I have found that depression and stress were the main factors to trigger an outbreak for me. It may, however, also be structured as an emotional build-up in conjunction with depression, whereas depression could be the keystone that leads to the physical eruption. Because when we experience depression, we are in resistance to the source energy that vitalises our being, which, when restricted in any way, is why dis-ease occurs in the first place. It would then seem that the body locations of the acne could relate to the nature of specific thought patterns, where for instance confidence and self-image relates to meridians running through the face, while heart ache and sorrow relates to meridians running across the shoulder blades.

My advice for you would be to accept and learn to live with it as it is. If you struggle with self-love issues, you may want to work on this. Do also your best to eliminate any source of stress or depression in your life. All of these will help you alleviate the problem to a significant extent.

Another thing you can do, particularly to help you with emotional struggles, is to look up a video on YouTube titled "The Pulse Technique" by Deb Cummings. This video features an energy transmission that will address any issue of your focus, to progressively clear it away from your life, until it eventually has permanently eliminated the root cause.

Write a list of subjects that bother you, and give them one or two sub-points to address your most early memories and the most distressed experiences. Then use the healing transmission repeatedly to address one item at a time.
Old 18-09-2013, 05:32 AM
mantraspaadpt

There are many reasons you can get acne as an adult. Stress or changes in your hormone levels, like menopause or switching or stopping birth control pills, are two possibilities.
Old 18-09-2013, 05:46 AM
siress_sarika

I also have had acne, and find that most treatments are just too full of rubbish that upset the skin more than anything.
I now use "Simple" Clear Skin Oil Balancing range of facial exfoliator, facial scrub & moisterizer. This is a very gentle, natural ingredients based range.
Perfect for sensitive skin.
My best to you!