Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-03-2019, 09:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Very important request

Since I can't post URLs, you need to google "muse headband site:dreamviews.com to find the thread I'm referring to.

In this thread, you can see that someone was working on trying develop a lucid dreaming app that would work with Muse headbands. They seem to have abandoned the project, but it would be really great if someone could make this app if they could just in case no one else on that forum can. I desperately need to astral project as part of a spiritual healing process I'm going through, and using EEG to induce it seems like it would be the only thing that would work for me
Old 12-03-2019, 05:51 PM
Master

A quick search online shows that there are various masks available designed to promote lucid dreaming. I don't know how effective they are.

Back in the 1990s I tried one such device, although by today's standards it was fairly primitive. It had red flashing lights and the idea was that when you saw red flashing lights in your dream then you would know that you were dreaming. It never really worked for me, although I did have a dream of an ambulance with red flashing lights but I just accepted that as part of the dream.

If you want to use technology to astral project then you can always try binaural beats, such as Hemi-Sync, or other brainwave entrainment systems. I find that these take me to the mind awake/body asleep state quite easily, but I still struggle with the conscious exit.

The alternative is to use one of the many techniques (without technology) given in the astral projection literature. For some people they are very effective, for others (like me) these techniques get me so far and then I get stuck. The key seems to be persistence, persistence, persistence.

Peace.
Old 19-03-2019, 11:20 PM
Master

It's not an app ,it is a device that used led strobes . We discussed it on astral pulse a few years ago. It was quite expensive . There may be cheaper ones available.
Old 29-03-2019, 07:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Why don't you try Binaural Beats?
Old 31-03-2019, 01:26 PM
Master

Most of the cell phone stuff are just sound files . There a bunch on you tube . You can down load them to your phone and play them . I use opera as a browser and an ext. called saved from net . Load them to a micro sd card then put them back in to my phone , but thats the long way . There are programs like audicy , you can record your own messages . There are visualization methods , rope , or strech out of body .What works for one may not work for some one else . I can post more if asked .
Old 01-04-2019, 02:24 PM
Guide
DaneClark, Lucid dreaming and astral projection are two different things. Which is it that you want? Astral projection does not require anything beyond meditation to acheive. There are machines that were developed by the military to monitor a viewer's bio signs and brain waves to determine if they really were astral traveling/remote viewing but they only used people who already knew how to do that.
Old 01-04-2019, 02:38 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have to agree Lucid Dreams and Astral Travel are two very different processes. While at times one can step out into Astral in a dream it is not something we have control of.

Astral Travel is where you leave the physical body and travel free from the confines and controls of the brain. When hooked up to a bran scan (I spent 2 years in a study group) your not consciously thinking when your in Astral. When your in a Lucid Dream your in REM sleep and your showing that in the brain waves.

Astral Travel is ususally obtained from a meditation state and is most times something that we have to take the time to learn and trust in the process. I came in being able to "think and go out" without mediation.

Lucid Dreams are something where it feels real to the brain and at times with practice we can change up the dream. They are often those falling dreams that can be quite upsetting at times.

Lynn