Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-02-2019, 08:40 PM
Experiencer

Occasional Problem

Actually quite frequently I have the problem when I Astral project that I have a hard time moving. I can move my hands and arms and Legs without much effort but my head feels like an anchor. I literally have to grab my head to move it and drag it. It's like my head is a heavy rock stuck in thick molasses. It takes alot of effort to just make it 5 feet from my bed. Any suggestions on how I can get out of this predicament?
Old 07-02-2019, 08:25 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
Actually quite frequently I have the problem when I Astral project that I have a hard time moving. I can move my hands and arms and Legs without much effort but my head feels like an anchor. I literally have to grab my head to move it and drag it. It's like my head is a heavy rock stuck in thick molasses. It takes alot of effort to just make it 5 feet from my bed. Any suggestions on how I can get out of this predicament?

My humble advice would be to practice some breath work before you lay down to astral project. Do some light breathing in rhythm in beat with your heart.
Understand that you're in an energy vortex. Your aura is a toroidal energy vortex that spins. Your head is also a spherical energy vortex.

So then take a deep breath and pull your energy up to your head and spin all of your auric energy around you from your left hand side to the right hand side.

It also helps if you get in the sun and ask your higher self to connect you to the sun so you get a charge of cosmic light to help brighten up your inner environment.

This is what works for me.

Happy traveling!

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Master

Instead of walking away from your bed, have you tried projecting yourself somewhere else, like into another room of your house (think yourself as being in another room and looking at what is there). The further one is away from the body, the easier it is usually to move.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:04 PM
Experiencer

I have always have gotten up from my Body like I would if I was waking up and getting up for the day. I would get up out of my body the same way. I dont think I can project myself in another room. I've been so accustomed getting up out of my body like waking up in the morning and getting up for the day. I always start from the point of origin from where I am lying down.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I have always have gotten up from my Body like I would if I was waking up and getting up for the day. I would get up out of my body the same way. I dont think I can project myself in another room. I've been so accustomed getting up out of my body like waking up in the morning and getting up for the day. I always start from the point of origin from where I am lying down.

The best thing you can do is increase the energy you have in your body before you do astral projection. Especially in the area where it is "heavy". In order to get your vibration high enough to exist fully in the astral realm you'll need to raise it.

So you could also try raising your kundalini. This was the first technique I tried that eventually had me able to fully leave my body whenever I wanted.

To raise your kundalini all you have to do is put yourself in a pillar of light and imagine your energy as pure white light rising like a mist upwards through your spine through each chakra until it hits your crown. Allow your crown to open and allow white light to pour into it.

This is an easier way to get you unstuck!

Much love

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.