Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Master
Music in the in between state

So I've in the past been one of those people who half wake and see people at the foot of the bed, I'm not sure what to call this state because it's the same one in which I've seen orbs and found myself floating outside my body.... do we just call that astral even if I don't go anywhere?

Anyways I've been getting a new one the last few nights. I am in this state and hear lovely kind of metaic type harp music, almost like when people make noises with saw blades but it's definitely higher pitched refined and musical. it's beautiful and I'm always drawn to go look out the window. I fully wake before I get to the window, 3' from bed, but am in such a state of blessing that the same thing keeps happening, I lift the blinds, look out into the darkness, and say thank you.

I think it's been 3 or 4 'nights in a row usually 2 times a night. It's a beautiful experience I'm just not sure what is happening? Am I being lured to explore the astral(I don't try I'm kind of a lazy sleeper :) ) has anyone experienced this? It feels like communication but with who?
Old 22-11-2016, 12:40 AM
Super Moderator
How beautiful.

Yes this is a zone of the Astral. It is called the "Real Time Zone" and known to be the densest level of the Astral. Very much looked down upon by those who travel in Astral worlds, as being nothing worth doing, and probably deceptive, and best to be got out of as soon as possible, or even avoided altogether.

Oh but people love their labels!

This is what I think....may I?

That nothing is always as cut-and-dried as that and easily fitted into categories and little boxes. The Astral is a state of consciousness for a start. Oh yes it's a real place, but dependant on state of consciousness. Sometimes one may appear to be in that zone called the "Real Time Zone" (i.e. nowhere further than your bedroom )yet expansion of mind and heart can temporarily cause levels to overlap, and things can be experienced from other states or levels.

Now that's only from my own experiences and I don't mean to sound as if I know all about the Astral -which I don't. But I have found those charming overlaps to be intriguing, and completely shatter the "little boxes" concept of our thinking about the Astral.

What that music is all about and who its from (or are you composing it??) -I can't tell you. But how lovely!
Old 22-11-2016, 01:18 AM
Master
Tobi I really appreciate your reply. Quite informative, interesting and insightful. Thank you

I have no idea what will come from the music/experience but I am so well rested in the morning and just feel so blessed by it.
Kind of looking forward to tonight.
Old 22-11-2016, 01:45 AM
Deactivated Account

I use to hear a classical type music during my OBE's/Astral experiences. I know I am having a AP experice when I hear the tones, thats how I know I am not in a dream state. Mine in particular were darker tones in nature, phantom type music. This has not happened in almost 8 months. I myself would love to know more information.

The book holographic universes by Michael Talbot does slightly gets into the phenomenon on how people hear certain music tones during Near death experiences. A women with a NDE explained how every person/spirit comes with their own unique sound and color. I do have to say, the tones I heard in the AP state felt and appeared external.
Old 22-11-2016, 02:18 AM
Super Moderator
Right Clover. On one or two occasions in the past I have also heard most lovely classical music when just leaving my body. Symphonic music, rather unearthly and similar in style to the best of Baroque but much more colourful and expansive. Unidentifiable, and not something I've heard on the radio!

One thing I often think of is the musical potential of the after-death state! I look forward to discovering that.
Old 22-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Right Clover. On one or two occasions in the past I have also heard most lovely classical music when just leaving my body. Symphonic music, rather unearthly and similar in style to the best of Baroque but much more colourful and expansive. Unidentifiable, and not something I've heard on the radio!

One thing I often think of is the musical potential of the after-death state! I look forward to discovering that.

Very nice, Toby. I love reading these similar experiences. Unearthly is a good way to describe it too. Although I am a musicians daughter, I never really listened to piano or classical music growing up. I hear it now and then to relax, so this is amusing to me. A couple of my Tarot/Oracle decks have insinuated that my connection to a friend of mine is through music,so who knows, maybe it was a dial a line via the Astral We'll find out when we die, right? : )
Old 23-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I use to hear a classical type music during my OBE's/Astral experiences. I know I am having a AP experice when I hear the tones, thats how I know I am not in a dream state. Mine in particular were darker tones in nature, phantom type music. This has not happened in almost 8 months. I myself would love to know more information.

The book holographic universes by Michael Talbot does slightly gets into the phenomenon on how people hear certain music tones during Near death experiences. A women with a NDE explained how every person/spirit comes with their own unique sound and color. I do have to say, the tones I heard in the AP state felt and appeared external.
Thanks Clover that is now on my book list. :)

Interesting about each person having their own sound and colour.
of course I slept like a log last night except at one point I was awakened by the floor board beside my bed squeeking lol no cool musical experience last night.
Old 25-11-2016, 02:05 PM
Suspended
Lovely post Tobi. I too have found that these experiences refuse to stay inside our little boxes, labels & rules we have for them.

Music. Oh I love listening to astral music. Sometimes as I'm drifting to sleep, I can tune into an inner sound (I wear ear plugs) and with some effort turn it into a beautiful piece of music. It's one of my exercises when practising AP/LD and it feels nothing like exercise/hard work/effort. The only 'problem' I tend to have is the music goes at its own tempo and is usually slightly slower than in real life. No matter how much I try and speed it up, it won't listen to me! In addition, it's almost always classical music.

Clover - that sounds interesting about people having a unique sound. I will try and listen out next time I'm having an astral wander.
Old 29-11-2016, 12:25 AM
Guide

I too here music at similar times such as you. I meditated a couple times and was able to shift my vibration up high enough to hear my angels singing. I think as far as music goes it is works the same as it does when you listen to it when your awake. So lets take a look at music....

What does it doo? Well music shifts your vibration state and it is kinda like a physical showering of vibration frequency. It could also be used to help you feel calm so that you wont scare yourself with the shifting of vibrations. You can also use music as a defensive technique. Good luck you are def on the right path!! :)
Old 14-12-2016, 07:34 PM
Master

A long time ago I heard lovely music. I thought the radio was on but it was not. Two nights ago I heard what sounded like opera singing. I do not like opera singing. I knew I could get out of my body when I heard the singing. I was trying to get out of myself but I thought I failed. A short time later I realised I did get out as I was at some place. I will be more alert next time and be prepared that I really will get out. I am out of practice as I have not ap for a while. With practice I will get it right.