Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 25-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Master

In the movie Flatliners they medically induced a death state . They encountered some bad side effects. As this is a death state and a few people have tracked down people over advice given over the net , I don't think many hear would give advice on how to conduct a N.D.E. experment .
Old 25-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
In the movie Flatliners they medically induced a death state . They encountered some bad side effects. As this is a death state and a few people have tracked down people over advice given over the net , I don't think many hear would give advice on how to conduct a N.D.E. experment .

Hello

I was going to comment on this movie....what happens in it is that state of obsession takes over and you almost enter that state of madness. I do not feel that enduing death would bring in the same effects to someone as a spontaneous NDE event does.

I one know they are going to enter that death state and then come back I would feel that the brain would prepare for that and your thoughts would go wild in what you might experience and imprint that onto what you bring back with you. How would you know that its not your imagination that has put thoughts into your mind. Much like a bad hypnosis session where thoughts or memories are implanted into you in that state.

Whom would be there to bring you back ? If you were to not come back I would worry on being Earth Bound in death and wondering in that state of not living and not dead but just being there.

I had a NDE and while I learned something from it I still have not fully come to understand it all. Would I want it again NO. Did it serve a purpose in my life yes, as mine was a lesson event.

Lynn
Old 16-12-2016, 04:35 AM
Master
It's about intention, a person of strong mind can convince their sub-conscious (which is in control of survival mechanisms) that they(soul) are going to kill the (physical) body. This produces an NDE like effect, but perhaps is not the same as an NDE. More research is necessary.

"For the good of the world, I give my life, to be spent in hard labor, so that I may return to the source and others will have my gifts."

If you truly want to give your life away, then you can do it. But the intention has to be real, me telling you about how it happened to me might lose the effect of 100% pure intention. I only had to say it once beacuse I meant it, you may have you say your own vow thousands of times (and not fast either, its about quality not quantity), and it's important to follow what you want, change the vow until it is your desires. The important principles of the vow are.

I ----going to give (stuff being given. time is better than energy, life is better than time) ------for-----( one person is good, for many people is better, for all is best) ------

and this last part is the important part

because ----- (because I want to, good, because I can, better, for nothing in return /becasue its who I am, best)

example.

I'm going to give my life for the life of my son because I never got to say goodbye.

is not as powerful as

I'm going to give my life for the good of all because I want to.

and the most powerful of all

I'm going to give my life for the good of all because I want nothing at all / beacuse it's who I am.
Old 16-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Experiencer

Hey, ask...I'm not sure why or what would cause the "need" for person to have a NDE. Before I had mine, I was certain that life after death was just a false hope, had no problem with and accepting that existence ends with death. This isn't the case with many others who've had a NDE, yet with some it is.
I don't think it's wrong at all to be curious about having the experience, but maybe it's futile to wish to experience one. For those that are curious, there's lots of information from those that have had one. Maybe researching them is the best road to take, rather than to seek ways to experience it yourself. If it's really that much of a passion for you, I'd say research OBEs or astral projection to find out how people have come to experience those, because these too are consciousness leaving the body...essentially just like a NDE.
That NDEs happen may have a reason behind them...and then maybe they don't...they just.......happen to the few. I really don't know.
Old 16-12-2016, 04:03 PM
Master
To wish to have an NDE is one thing but to induce one is an entirely different matter all together. It is like saying I am curious about death and therefore I want to die and come back so that I could see for myself what it is like to die.
Old 28-12-2016, 08:32 PM
Knower
I definitely understand the need to "know" what happens after death, but as others have said it is most unwise to risk your life in order to try and see it for yourself, the closest thing to it is to practice OBEs/Astral Projection which can get you to see, to an extent, the afterlife, from what I have read as I have limited knowledge on the Astral planes, you can see some of the dead who have passed on and are yet to go to the afterlife (which I think isn't visitable through AP and can only be travelled to via NDE or death?) perhaps visiting beings in the Astral you can ask them your questions.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:49 AM
Newbie ;)

I have had a few since I started studying NDEs a few years ago. Super vivid dream where I see my dead relatives and talk about things and catch up.

The first one, I hugged my grandfather and he became as bright as the sun and filled me with love.

I would have chalked it up to a good dream, but I felt it for three days afterward.........

Chris