Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-11-2016, 01:43 PM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily

My card: Bear (Dondorf Lenormand)
My question: "What is my greatest strength

Vintage Wisdom Oracle - HOPE.

Your greatest strength is finding good in any situation. You don't see obstacles, you see opportunities for learning. Instead of seeing a situation as negative, you take the lesson it teaches you and allow yourself to grow from it. You also extend this to others, by showing them that every experience is an opportunity to grow.

My card - THOUGHT
My question - What do I need to give more thought to ?
Old 11-11-2016, 06:27 AM
Master

GAH just lost my post.

RWS

The general gist is that there appears to be a relationship in your life that is quite antagonistic, push-pull. Rather than continuing to fight on, you're being encouraged to almost drop the fight and 'let it sit', and see what happens afterwards.

My card: 8 of Wands rev (poignant as there have been a few drastic changes recently)
My question: What's coming up ahead for me that I need to start preparing for?
Old 11-11-2016, 12:37 PM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
GAH just lost my post.

RWS

The general gist is that there appears to be a relationship in your life that is quite antagonistic, push-pull. Rather than continuing to fight on, you're being encouraged to almost drop the fight and 'let it sit', and see what happens afterwards.

My card: 8 of Wands rev (poignant as there have been a few drastic changes recently)
My question: What's coming up ahead for me that I need to start preparing for?

4 of Cups, The Tower, Page of Swords (clarified by Judgement).
Situation -The cards seem to suggest that you are having difficulty processing these changes, as if you just don't feel you really want to have to deal with them at the moment. Are you ignoring the impact they are having on you? (4 of Cups)

What you need to know - Something has to give. I don't feel the, often, negative overtones of the Tower here. This seems to indicate that 'light bulb moment', like these changes are going to change things dramatically when you suddenly see that they have actually been a blessing.

Advice - To gauge the context of the Page of Swords I drew Judgement which seems to suggest observation, finding the reasoning in these changes and planning how you can move forward through them (this would probably be what takes you to the Tower moment). It looks to suggest that resolving your feelings about these changes and taking a 'let's plan the next move' attitude will benefit the situation.

My card - King of Swords
My question - As usual I'm over committed, time management is needed, what do I need to consider for meeting my commitments
Old 11-11-2016, 11:48 PM
Master

Heh heh, yeah. My housemate recently gave her notice to leave, which is kind of good, but I can't be bothered processing it because it means I have to make decisions and final conversations etc. Although it does mean I really should earn more money, and soon.

Quote:
My card - King of Swords
My question - As usual I'm over committed, time management is needed, what do I need to consider for meeting my commitments
Fountain Tarot

5 of Wands fell out, suggesting a fair bit of communal pressure "now now now now!" type stuff.

Ace of Cups rev, 4 of Coins rev, Ace of Wands rev, 2 of Swords

The general gist here is that you need to seriously par down your efforts wherever possible. New stuff coming out of the fire? Put it back in, it can come out in another few months. Project B needs finalising? Put it for submission, it'll do. "Bare minimum" is the key phrase here... and absolutely say no to picking up new projects during this time!!!

My card: Knight of Cups (oooooh)
My question: What's ahead for me in the next 2 years in terms of love relationships?
Old 12-11-2016, 12:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
My card: Knight of Cups (oooooh)
My question: What's ahead for me in the next 2 years in terms of love relationships?

Universal Golden Tarot/LoScarbeo

1st card- Six of cups- To me this signifies an opening of mass communications. I am getting the signal that right now is a good time to start marketinng your best self. Go out and make some new freinds.

2 Queen of Cups- Queen of cups is telling me you have come to full circle and you have a lot to offer someone emotionally. She also comes with the message, if you seek authentic love, you must first love, value and nurture your self. However, something tells me you have done the work, your pot of water is boiling and your ready to burn someone- in a good way

3- The Moon - This card goes two ways for me so I pulled an additional card for clarification and I got strength. My gut instinct here is to tell you to not wear your heart on your sleeve and try not to over sacrifice yourself. It is a competitive market, so be prepared with with tough skin. Don't be disillusioned with the 'idea' of love, and always remember true love is found within.
Just to throw in for kicks, don't forget The Super moon of the century will be here in a few days,it's a good time to start manifesting & Affirming ;D Cheers to new beginnings

My Card: The Empress - I have not gotten the Empress in months, nice to see her drop by at this moment, what does she want me to know right now as we approach the weekend.
Old 13-11-2016, 01:55 PM
55Degrees

reading for Clover

My Card: The Empress - I have not gotten the Empress in months, nice to see her drop by at this moment, what does she want me to know right now as we approach the weekend.

8 of Coins, Page of Cups, 10 of Coins.

Why do I get the feeling that you're busy doing something to your home like decorating or renovating?
The Empress is telling you that whatever you are doing on the domestic front is great, but you need to look after your needs too. Take a breather and gather your thoughts, as we say in my neck of the woods 'don't get yourself in a tizzy, you're doing great.'
The bottom line is, don't forget to give yourself some attention in between the daily grind, (The Empress likes some self indulgence) so do something that feeds your inner needs.

My card - 2 of Swords
My question - What I think and how I feel about where I am currently are at odds, how can I bring these two into synthesis to find a way forward.
Old 13-11-2016, 02:24 PM
Guide

For Pisces_Moon:

Answer: The Star
Quote:
The Star represents one who has a strong sense of destiny or fate. You are a visionary and a collective thinker. You are confident and radiate charisma. You draw people and opportunities to you. The Star is often a symbol for fame and recognition. At different times in your life you may be recognized for accomplishments. You can be very ambitious and focused when you visualize and set goals for your dreams and inspirations. Self confidence and trust in yourself are your allies. Usually your dreams and goals have the greater good in mind. You will need to take time to reconnect with your spiritual self to regenerate. Taking time to quiet yourself and meditating is food for your inspiration and spirit. The challenge of this lifetime path, is to believe in yourself and your truth. Without that, you are lost and and your sense of destiny scattered like the millions of stars in the night sky.You will be an inspiration for others when it come to self-esteem issues. You understand that arrogance and self-depreciation cannot exist in the presence of self love, self trust and self respect.
In order to find balance between the two, you might want to take some time alone and reflect on your situation, then believe you're doing the right thing. Whatever your intuition says should be the right way forward. Good sign that things will work out for the better. :)

My card: The Empress

My question: How do I open up my heart, love myself and others more? How do I ACCEPT love and abundance into my life?
Old 15-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
My card: The Empress

My question: How do I open up my heart, love myself and others more?
* RWS

It's kind of exactly as you described, loving yourself first, then increasing your efforts towards others and generally practicing compassion (Strength).

Queen of Pentacles may be suggestive that you don't do "time outs" your yourself enough, with particular emphasis on meditation or meditative-like activity. Page of Pentacles is suggesting that you could be the one to initiate more catchups/phone calls etc with others.

For some reason I'm also seeing that you might withdraw a bit from society, particularly during times of big life transitions and deal with emotions in a quieter, less stimulating space (8 of Cups, 10 of Pent rev, Death).

My card: 4 of Swords
My question: "What's something that I need to put to rest?" (as in, end/stop)
Old 15-11-2016, 01:50 PM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily

Archeon Tarot
King of Swords, 4 of Coins, 3 of Coins

Have you ever heard the phrase 'hiding your light under a bushell'?

There's a serious lack of confidence that you need to lay to rest. You need to stop doubting yourself, your ideas and plans.
You hold back from saying what you really think. There's a fear that if you place your experiences into your thinking it will break down the wall of defense you have built around you. You fear showing any chink in your armour.

Ouch, sorry.

My card - Fool reversed
My question - Where do I need to stop being over cautious and just leap?
Old 15-11-2016, 02:17 PM
Master

Haha! This matches up with my recent self-reading where my deck told me to be "The Star" This being said, I feel in an extremely good place right now so if the cards are telling me I'm holding back, the future may be even better

Reading for Pisces Moon
* RWS
"Where do I need to stop being over cautious and just leap?"

8 of Pent rev, 6 of Cups rev, Empress rev, King of Cups

I'm almost hearing the phrase "stop and smell the roses". Perhaps you push yourself so much that you don't take enough time to just stop and pause, to do absolutely nothing - and with these cards, it looks like you consciously talk yourself out of having breaks. Having breaks or deliberately putting things on pause will help restore emotional equilibrium a lot faster, and is one of the best things you can do for yourself :)

My card: The World rev
My question: Haha, let's go with the obvious. "What can I do to make my life feel more complete?"