Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-12-2016, 07:45 AM
Guide

Past life fact or fiction?

Hi all

About a year ago I had a quantum healing hypnosis session and since then i have been asking myself past lifes are they real or not.

I had some really interesting experiences during the session, its a very long one lasts all day.

But want to share one of my experiences here.......

I was an older man, a hermet living in what I can only describe as an old west town in America. I lived in a shack with noone around me, was very happy with a simple life. I was taken to an important part of that lifetime where I was in court and found guilty of a crime I didn't commit this lead to me being beheaded. There were gallows but I was put on a block and beheaded.

Since the session I looked into history of beheadings in America and it just wasn't a punishment that was used there. If I remember correctly I think only an native America cheif and a pirate were ever beheaded in recorded history.

So my thoughts are that I was being shown a story that ment something and yes it definately had an impact on me but by showing me being beheaded that was a signal that it wasn't a true story.

What are your thoughts on the above.
Old 16-12-2016, 09:20 AM
Ascender
Hi Snow Goose,

Although I've never had any such hypnosis or past-life experiences, your story sounds just like dream behaviour. Condensation and/or displacement. Like a dream opening a door to the old hermit so leads to the opening of another.

Dreams of houses usually symbolize security. Or in this case the lack off. If the hermit was a gold miner with Cajun roots this could then be a French connection to the beheading!

However that may be ... fascinating stuff.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:07 AM
Newbie ;)

I think its a Fact
Old 19-01-2017, 09:17 AM
Master
Maybe your life took place at time when there was no recorded history of beheadings in America so don't let that fact discourage you from appreaciting a pastlife synopsis that you had.
Old 19-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Master
Hello,

I have had past life review experiences where "I was taken" from one life expression to another incarnation. What you describe sounds a lot like that to me.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-01-2017, 01:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I've read a lot about similar hypnotic experiences, where people remember ancient life situations..

The simplest scientific explanation is that our genes might be able to preserve memories of lives that pertain to ancestors.. You might have ancestors that had such experiences..

In the case of Snow Goose, couldn't be the ancestor who was beheaded.. Else couldn't have transmitted the gene after the event.. The ancestor could have watched the episode.. The experience was so shocking that had to be transmitted genetically..

However, at a more fundamental level.. We are all incarnations of each other.. Of the same cosmic spirit..

Would hypnotism be able to communicate the experiences of one incarnation to another?

That's a possibility that requires deeper studies..
Old 29-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello Snow Goose,

it’s hard to tell if a image or scenery one perceives in such a state is real or not.
I’ve had some encounters with imagery that kind of had a quality of a memory, but nevertheless seemed out ouf context to my memory. Mostly in present time.

But, I’ve onced had a image popped into my head, while I was meditating, that seemed valuable.
I was perceiving an image in old france. Me and I believe my twin soul walked on a country lane, side by side. She wore a strapless white dress and had blonde wavy hair (she has dark straight silky hair in this life though) and was probably a farm girl, but with a gracious appearence. I assume that I was kind of a muskateer, since I’ve had a typical french sword of that time, hanging sideways on my belt.

I can’t be totally sure if it was real or not, but as one dig deeper in meditation, past-life memories are surfacing.

I’ve once met a man who also did a past-life regression hypnosis. He told me that he saw that he was in one life a Maya priest and killed one woman (whom he is friends with in this life) as a sacrifice to the „Gods“.

Joy to you,
goodwill
Old 31-01-2017, 01:34 PM
Pathfinder

Fascinating Research into past lives

Hi Snow Goose,
Fascinating books detailing research into this subject are by Hypnotherapist Dr Michael Newton. The books are titled "Life Between Lives" and Destiny of Souls" and "Journey of Souls". They contain lots of case histories of his subjects recounting past lives and the time spent between those lives. I hope this helps. Bye
Old 31-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Deactivated Account
I believe fiction, as I have barely red any NDE's involving reincarnation and past lives.
Old 02-02-2017, 05:36 PM
Master

How familiar were you as you viewed this hermit? On all past life memories I recognize the person as me. Like I can look right into that person's body, and mind and soul.