Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Pathfinder

Two Flower Dreams

About 10 days ago, I had a dream where two construction workers were around. One shyly gave me a single red rose.

Then, last night, I had a dream where a firefighter who came to put out a fire in my building (in my dream) got someone else to give me a beautiful bouquet of flowers because he was also too shy to do so. They were not roses but I know most of them were red-and maybe a couple of yellow and orange ones-I'm not sure, but the red stood out to me.

I normally don't have dreams like this whose themes seem to fit this way.

Does anyone have any idea what these could mean? I can give more details if needed.

The firefighter one stuck out for me because the guy I have feelings for (but whom I have accepted probably will not pursue me because he's involved with someone else and his focus is on pursuing his dream) is trying to become a firefighter. But it wasn't this guy. We had a fire in my building last week (in my waking life) and the firefighter who came to tell us the fire was put out was the guy in my dream. So I don't know if this is literal because of the firefighter I interacted with last week or if it references this aspiring firefighter I have feelings for. I am sure they can be interconnected because every time I see a firefighter I think of my beloved. But to be given flowers in two different dreams by shy guys, that is what stands out the most to me.

Any thoughts?
Old 21-01-2017, 01:18 AM
Master
the shy offerings are made from an energy which is tempered by a fear that
you might reject the feelings of affection toward you. acknowledgement and
respect is given to the fact that you've "set your heart" in a particular direction,
yet there is an attraction to you from another source.
in short, the guy you've had feelings for isn't the flower giver of your dreams.
i don't know that there is a specific guy interested in romance with you at
this moment; it was one of two workers who'd offered you the rose, a
fifty-fifty proposition. the ball is in your court to decide if you're "available"
for a loving relationship to begin with this unspecified energy (are you
too preoccupied with your crush to allow for something new?).
it seems that the potential new suitor would be involved with service to
society, and have very little ego motivation.
Old 21-01-2017, 04:35 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the shy offerings are made from an energy which is tempered by a fear that
you might reject the feelings of affection toward you. acknowledgement and
respect is given to the fact that you've "set your heart" in a particular direction,
yet there is an attraction to you from another source.
in short, the guy you've had feelings for isn't the flower giver of your dreams.
i don't know that there is a specific guy interested in romance with you at
this moment; it was one of two workers who'd offered you the rose, a
fifty-fifty proposition. the ball is in your court to decide if you're "available"
for a loving relationship to begin with this unspecified energy (are you
too preoccupied with your crush to allow for something new?).
it seems that the potential new suitor would be involved with service to
society, and have very little ego motivation.

Hmmm. Wow. Thank you!

I am trying to move on but it is hard to shift my thoughts away from the guy I had feelings for. But for the first time I have started to be open to the possibility of another coming in. But it's hard to really embrace that wholeheartedly when I haven't met anyone who captures my attention in that way. So, I've been trying to get into occupying my mind space with me and my goals. I am open. I would never turn down a genuine connection with a genuine chance of going somewhere, they just haven't entered my life.

As for the last part, that would be very nice to have someone with very little ego motivation. Thank you!
Old 21-01-2017, 04:54 AM
Master
you're welcome.
the shift of focus you seek may involve a bit less emphasis on
what you perceive as wanting for yourself. [your prior focus on
"mr wrong" apparently wasn't honing in on his goals after all.]
i know from personal experience that it can become easy and habitual
to fixate on a particular idea, and work for that goal... which may
wind up preventing other opportunities from manifesting properly.
i suggest that you become a bit "pro-active" in inviting something
new to knock at your door (so as to compensate for the 'shyness').