Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-01-2017, 03:55 AM
Pathfinder

Will I be happy in Arizona?

I did a one card spread + two clarifiers about whether I'll be happy in Arizona (since I'm moving). I pulled:

The Lovers: a choice. Home is where the heart is and what you make of it. Nourishment of the mind and soul. New beginnings and opportunities. A indication that although it was not my first choice, it will bring me happiness. Be open to change. Take a leap of faith or something truly wonderful may be lost.

Ace of cups: bright, new beginnings. Finding happiness by also letting go of negativity and letting change, forgiveness and positivity into my life. The opportunities are there and they are very promising. This venture will be successful and full of love and happiness.

4 of wands: a happy event. Success, accomplishments, rewards, freedom, excitement, surprise, joy and celebration will be had there.

Thoughts?
Old 16-01-2017, 05:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Those are all great card pulls to me. Looks like a fun adventure awaits.
Old 16-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Pathfinder

Clover, wonderful, thank you.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Suspended
Guide

At your age, I think Tempe/Mesa area would be a great place to live if that's where you're headed ...
I use to live in Mesa, we'd head to in the winter Tempe for all the great outdoors parties by ASU ...
The heat in the summer can be brutal, it makes the entire PHX area look like a ghost town during the day ...
Hanging out in malls or water parks are the best places to escape from the heat; there are numerous fun filled malls & water parks everywhere ...
So, what part of AZ are you moving to?
Old 16-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Pathfinder

Really!, I want a bigger place in a city that's more liberal and has all the things I need (jobs, lowish crime, etc.). I'm a little stumped, but I was thinking either Phoenix, Tempe, Chandler, Scottsdale, Tucson or Flagstaff. I just don't know about the jobs and crime in some of the cities, and I would like rivers, mountains and lakes nearby with a little cooler climate. Not so much desert.
Old 17-01-2017, 10:29 PM
Suspended
Guide

PHX, Tempe & Chandler are where the blazing heat is at, they're all connected desert towns, but also the most fun w/alot of job opportunities ... Stay out of PHX, that's where the highest crime is at! Tempe is a nice college town. Chandler & Mesa are bedroom/family communities ...
Tucson has moderate temperatures, and is well, a desert town ...
Flagstaff is beautiful, its not a large city & does get quite a bit of snow ...
By far, Prescott is the prettiest w/cooler temperatures. It's located in the mountains about an 1hr 1/2 north of PHX & 4 hrs to Las Vegas ...
The only downside side traveling north on US 93 is its only 2 lanes through some very curvy roads. If an accident occurs up ahead you can be stuck for hours & the closer to PHX the hotter it is. Been there, done that several times. In AZ desert towns, its best to always carry a case of water, sunblock & a hat ...
The 80 acre Girl Scout Camp is also there w/it's own lake; good place to volunteer --- just watch out for the Javalinas (wild boar) ...
Do a google search, you'll get better information ...
Good luck!
Old 17-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Pathfinder

Really!, thank you for the advice and well wishes! I'll definitely do more research and I think the state in general will do well for me based on the cards.
Old 18-01-2017, 12:56 PM
Pathfinder
Sounds like a party :)