Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-03-2019, 09:33 PM
Ascender
.....dup...
Old 06-04-2019, 03:14 PM
Experiencer
Hi Ziusudra,

Sorry for my late reply, I was quite busy these last days!

I read your answer with attention and of course, what I copy pasted is from a website, we can discuss the truth of all these assertions.
But I just clearly identified myself with all the assumptions written on it.
I think it's responsive to most of TF who are very close to Union, at the end of the path.
If Universe throws you back to your TF each time you're trying to move forward (which is my case), to the point even sex with another person is PHYSICALLY impossible with somebody else, I think there is definitely a reason. Your TF is the only one finally devoted to you and vice versa.
Some TF need 30 years before to reunite, some others 2 years, I don't know, I guess each TF relationship is unique.

I think from some point in your path, you cannot have any love Relationship with someone else. Once you reached your COMPLETUDE, you Don't NEED other relationships. You are complete yourself. And the other half is the only other person that can extend your own completude.
I feel in this situation right now.
I dont need to be with anybody else right now, and I welcome and accept times of distance from him (because he is still stuck in ego).
In my situation, I feed my soul with karmic relationships (in general meaning -friends, family…) but it seems that emotionally I can't move away from TF since a few months and his Kundalini raising.

For the anecdote, I met a guy on an app and his bro was very close friend to my TF. omgggg

So something very interesting here:
I have so much sync now in my life, almost all my questions get answers really fast.
And as I said last time, I have a DEEP feeling my TF was away (and still is) because of THIRD PARTY(-ies) involved.
Someone else (or even multiple partners) but also drugs and alcohol.

And guess what, last time at work I was in a meeting thinking about him, and then I saw on the screen (somebody was doing a presentation) written:
"DEPENDENCY ON THIRD PARTIES".

LOL LOL LOLLLL
I wanted to laugh so hard! Thanks God

I feel also very aligned with myself at the moment, getting a looot of mirror hours and syncs, and yesterday when I was fallin asleep, I heard clairaudiently choirs, vibrating with all the music and voices heard, I felt so emotional....this is beautiful.

So I'm very balanced now, knowing everything will happen at the right time.

I know TF has to make a choice and because of me refusing to give him "half" of me with no commitment, this is the karmic lesson he has to learn now. You cant have cake and eat it too.