Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 02-01-2011, 03:23 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Don't know about that. Are they all famous? Do they work? Who are they?
There are many.. do you need me to dig up some articles for you?
Quote:
Maybe the child will not believe in death, but the mother is still gone so sooner or later the child will be in sorrow.
I don't think you'll find a child that talks easily and indifferent about the death of a parent, regardless of whatever belief.
Actually, your right.. I think many children do come to see the death of their parent(s) as a "lack"

But that is a society taught belief.. just as being taught to "cry" at a funeral.. and that death is a bad thing..

A time is coming "Chrysaetos" when people will learn that death is meaningless.. a time is coming when people won't treat death as a "lack" or a negative but as a great thing.. a celebration and they'll see it with much love..

I know, I know that time isn't here yet (except in rare parts of the world like "the irish" and weird native tribes) but I say to you one day on our planet.. most people may see it this way
Quote:
I think we're getting slightly offtopic..
All the best threads go offtopic.. that's my way of seeing it.. I guess if you want to direct this train back on topic that's up to you..?
Old 02-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
But that is a society taught belief.. just as being taught to "cry" at a funeral.. and that death is a bad thing..
I think that's a very disrespectful thing to say, that sorrow is just ''taught''
Crying is a natural reaction. You go tell people at funerals that it's not and that they are just ''brainwashed'' by society.

I will leave it at that.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:36 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
Have you read the Emerald Tablets by Thoth the Atlantean? (not the version on crystalinks but the real book obtainable from the White Temple)
Not that I'm aware.. do you have to do this by "astral travel"? Or is this a past life thing?

I assume it's not a real temple one fly's too and visits?
Quote:
He is the 'space'ship' that Thoth used to transport the High Priests from Atlantis to Egypt, which he placed under the Sphinx.
Yes, one of my teachers recently talked about the "spaceship" under the sphinx
Quote:
I have many recalled memories of Atlantis and also of the Crystal skulls. In the early 20's I was told that a skull would be found in Egypt, an Ancient one. Lo, Compassion was recovered. I knew nothing of that skull until the other week when it was posted on the Forums.
What's the deal with crystal skulls?

I mean I've read some stuff on it.. but I don't get it.. it's like a weird part of "new age" I don't understand.. or it makes me want to fall asleep or

I guess, I'm just wondering if you could break it down better.. I mean I know about the atlantis crystal activations of 10-10-10 etc. and I understand there re-purposed role but I don't understand the "alien/crystal skulls" much at all..

Is it related to the seeding of earth by aliens? I mean.. I dunno.. feel like crystal skull stuff is way over my head.. and borrring and too weird.. dunno just how I feel..
Quote:
He was shipped to America on the Titanic's maiden voyage, together with other artifacts from the tomb and now lays at the bottom of the ocean, waiting.
How exactly is the skull going to be pulled from the bottom of the ocean.. and when will it be pulled and the activation of the knowledge under the sphinx?
Old 02-01-2011, 03:39 PM
themaster

Quote:
I think that's a very disrespectful thing to say, that sorrow is just ''taught''
Crying is a natural reaction. You go tell people at funerals that it's not and that they are just ''brainwashed'' by society.

I will leave it at that.
Disrespectful it may be.. (to you) my understanding of why we cry is cause we know the truth, that death is not a bad thing.. our emotional body cries to say this is not in alignment with our truth.. I believe that's my understanding
Old 02-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Actually, they do.. but your also right.. they do observe and find "natural laws"

And no the math doesn't always add up.. they still can't figure out why there's a wobble in gravity.. they still don't have a clue what dark matter is even though it's 90% of the universe.. (hint dark matter is the metaphysical/spiritual/non-physical place.. per my understanding)

There are people that believe only in "science" and there so stringent.. that they call peoples liars.. when you say to them.. I saw a ufo, I remember my past life.. it's not too their face..

But they don't find a way to make that truth.. true for that person.. they don't have a model/theory..

I personally call "new age" information.. the theory of everything.. and so far it explains everything pretty darn well.. and when I find a few hold ups.. I just put them aside.. and surprisingly as I explore "new age" theory.. I suddenly find a solution for this problem..

It's actually the scientific method I used to get this deep into "new age"

I think when someone says to you I saw a ufo or I was reincarnated.. you have to have a theory that make sense of their truth.. (if you want to understand everything..?) commonly that theory for most people is.. "shh.. there crazy!" "they need a psychiatrist" "you were doing drugs" anything to not validate there truth...

They don't validate there truth.. and because they don't.. they don't have a theory to picture together everything..

But my version of "new age" theory can answer any question.. I was watching some documentary's and I watch movies too.. and sometimes I hear statements like..

"we just haven't figured that out yet"
"one day we'll know"
"were still working on it"
"why is there death? it's such a cruel world"

And I just laugh.. because I do have a answer or understanding for almost every single circumstance on the planet all the tough questions are answered for me.. and that knowingness can be for everyone.. and will be one day
Once again there's evidence.. it's just not understood right now by the people trying to observe and figure out the planet.. aka scientists
It was about 10,000 years ago.. and it was cities/continents that operated for 15,000 years..

That is my understanding of the history of the earth we now live on.. however.. all of time is right now.. I don't really understand the point of arguing about the past..??

Nothing about the past can be proved "empirically" everything is just a Guess and Conjecture.. there may be a "science of it" we could call it science of the OBVIOUS

Ohh.. we found this fragment of a pottery jar here.. that must mean it carried olives between Athens and Greece.. but it's still a #$^#$^ GUESS

All of history is just a GUESS.. cause none of us were there (or remember we were there ) so we teach the history of GUESS's

Now how stupid is that?

Pretty stupid.. also really stupid.. when we have the "akashic records" which has everything in it..

No-one says science has explained everything and everyone says they haven't, and new age theory has a vast quantity of absolute nonsense.

It's by no means a guess, They accurately reconstruct things they find and can place them in an era because they have so much concurrent data. What I'm saying is Atlantean memories do not concur, and the word was coined by Plato.

I'm only saying there is no evidence of major continents being sunk 10000 years ago, and it seems extremely unlikely that such a cataclysm would occur leaving not a shred of evidence, and Atlanteans have vivid memories which exclude anything demonstatable or practical, their memories do not concur, and such ridiculous things are said I wonder who is actually 'stupid'.

But no-one doubts there were ancient civilizations around the globe... much of which is quite inexplicable.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
What I'm saying is Atlantean memories do not concur, and the word was coined by Plato.
I have to agree. Without Plato every believer would have put the subject in another setting - be it Rome, Greece, Egypt.

This video I came across is also interesting.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN0-45qrAOw

Even though people come from totally different backgrounds they can still have the same ''experience''. The power we put in specific words, and the length of a word show that languages are not separated entities that came in a vacuum. And ''Atlantis''.. you need to be familiar with the name or else you can't place it within a context.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Neville

The striations along the side of a Jemurian seed crystal are thought to stimulate our deeply buried genetic memories of our time here back then.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
I have to agree. Without Plato every believer would have put the subject in another setting - be it Rome, Greece, Egypt.

This video I came across is also interesting.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN0-45qrAOw

Even though people come from totally different backgrounds they can still have the same ''experience''. The power we put in specific words, and the length of a word show that languages are not separated entities that came in a vacuum. And ''Atlantis''.. you need to be familiar with the name or else you can't place it within a context.

The video seemed remarkable, but I think a proper experiment would test a thousand subjects and produce a statistical result.

I think perhaps he did test numerous people and included the most profound result in the show, which luckily was quite exact, but I would think such a result would be an anomoly in a proper experiment.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:13 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I'm only saying there is no evidence of major continents being sunk 10000 years ago
Not all of "atlantis" sank.. for example I believe where the fire crystals were stored was not below water at the time.. that was "arkansas", lake titicaca and "mount shasta"

Atlantis did not really sink.. it was destroyed by the "crystal energy" system created to give us power.. the crystal energy system was taken over by a "hitler" kind of dogma.. and some beings realized what was going on.. and secretly saved many of our best crystals which are still stored under the earth today.. (this is my understanding)

Each of these crystals is being activated until they will mostly be turned on.. on 12-12-12 I can point you to the article that describes this.. if you want to go through a fortuitous read?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
and it seems extremely unlikely that such a cataclysm would occur leaving not a shred of evidence
Evidence is everywhere.. even visiting the crystals and some places underground is possible.. but it's kind of a one way journey right now.. go down and never comeback.. because the experience will make you into the "love" that you are this is my understanding..

Here's a simple evidence test.. open up inside your head to your higher self.. and ask did atlantis exist? then you can try was I there? (the answer may be yes)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
and Atlanteans have vivid memories which exclude anything demonstatable or practical, their memories do not concur, and such ridiculous things are said I wonder who is actually 'stupid'..
Okay, so people are liars? Got it.. that's a standard argument for anyone who can't validate another's truth..

I remind you that the world is a mirror.. call something outside of you a liar.. it reflects right back to you.. it creates mis-trust in your own space..

You have to understand one key element in all realities.. there's multiple dimensions per my teacher bashar (and even theorizing of our scientists) and because there are INFINITE multiple dimensions (yes, eddie murhpy did star in the ghostbusters.. just not here.. ) and because there are INFINITE multiple dimensions there are also infinite descriptions and events for incarnations that were incarnated right now (a reminder that time is a illusion.. all incarnations be they hitler or plato are going on right this second )
Old 02-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Here's a simple evidence test.. open up inside your head to your higher self.. and ask did atlantis exist? then you can try was I there? (the answer may be yes)
By going ''inside'' with such thoughts you already influence the outcome, an example of forced confirmation bias.
Like visualising chakras and then claiming these visualisations are actual chakras.

No doubt many people who would take your test would see what they desire according to their understanding about Atlantis.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 02-01-2011 at 10:01 PM.