Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 04-07-2020, 10:38 AM
lejonjus

Observations of Crows

Thought I'd share an interesting event that happened this week that made me remember past memories of occurrences with crows. Feel free to share aswell.

During the week I set out times based on the weather to connect with the sun. One of the benefits of doing this is seeing what comes up in my awareness through thoughts or ideas. Usually stuff I have to process, work through or learn more about. That day was about observing the surroundings. Robins and squirrels were making alarm calls nearby for 5-10minutes. I look in the direction of the calls and see commotion in a huge tree overlooking the area. Then I hear a crow call and it kept going for about a minute and then it settled, as if being a mediator. Silencing the alarm calls from the birds and squirrels.

That event then triggered past memories with crows. Them showing as protectors happened while I was looking out my apartment window at the time and saw a flock of pigeons that were flying around a building nearby. I saw the reason why they were flying around the building, it was a hawk that was chasing them. Then I saw 2 crows intercepting the hawk, flying at it.

Showing as messengers last year. Seeing 3 crows flying around and then my grandma dying days later.

Last edited by lejonjus : 04-07-2020 at 12:00 PM.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:20 PM
Administrator
The Crow is one of my totem Animals they feature very much in my life
Very often crows will sit on the roof of my house.
and when I go to my husbands grave they sit on the headstones.

Namaste
Old 08-07-2020, 12:31 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The Crow is one of my totem Animals they feature very much in my life
Very often crows will sit on the roof of my house.
and when I go to my husbands grave they sit on the headstones.

Namaste

Thanks for sharing. How comforting that would be to have them around so often. I'm very fond of them myself. Do you feel a majestical vibe to them compared to the other animals?

How do you interpret the crow on the headstones?
Old 09-07-2020, 01:56 PM
Administrator
The crow and the raven are known to be spiritual birds messengers from spirit. as for them sitting on the headstones they are giving me support

Namaste
Old 12-07-2020, 11:48 AM
Suspended
Master
We have plenty of crows here landing on our 6ft fence, but 5 years ago if I was just to look out of our small conservatory through the window they would fly away. Now we have many, sometimes 6 or 7 on the fence at the same time, they 'are' spiritual and they pick up on energy - high vibes energy of people...

Sometimes my tame crow will come just as I'm needing clarification shall we say to something important with helping others here on this forum or in my local town.

My 'first ever' post was on here was 'Tame Crow' - now I have 2 very regular ones - one being very tame, and I talk to them - one even took a piece of brown bread from my hand a few months ago, custard cream biscuits are their favourite though.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=130212
Old 12-07-2020, 01:46 PM
lejonjus

I wasn't aware and appreciate you sharing and linking that thread.

To have an experience like that.. my heart is responding to it. I sat with the feeling for a moment. Must be wonderful to be with the crows and see them on the fence.

Can you call me up when tame crow(s) visit? I'll bring over custard cream biscuits haha.
Old 12-07-2020, 03:45 PM
Suspended
Master
We went on a short weekend break last autumn to Wales - on the Fri morning as we were packing the car, it was friday 13th, wife is nervous about that date, and I 'was' a little years ago - so we were getting ready to drive, and I looked out the back and crow's there on the fence.

So getting ready to drive to Wales on the 13th and tame crow appears, then tame robin, and the night before a bat was circling around the conservatory window - wife is getting very worried about driving - a 'sign' she said...... I told here it is a sign from our 'spiritual support' Angel's Guides and Higher Self to have a good time, which we did - lol sang busy doing nothing walking on the beach, as we'd been so very busy - had plenty of practice at that so many of us this year 'busy doing nothing' although I kept busy enough, just about, last few months.

If you can get your 'energy vibrations' really high, and that of your property 'vibes high' as well, wildlife will come to you, closer - and also when you're out in nature...

And just to put the record straight, 13th is 'not' unlucky, its Archangel Metatron's number 13 - I had a visit from him - Ive wrote about Metatron and the Fri 13th Wales/wildlife message on here last year.
Old 18-07-2020, 06:32 PM
Suspended
Master
I'll just share something really nice with you all... I just was just going out of my small conservatory and tame crow is on the fence and its raining ohh and he did look wet... So I said to him hello crow 'number one'? yes unique names my 2 best crows lol the names stuck with me 1 and 2.

Well if its number 1 he is very tame, and when I say his name no1 he'll move along the fence side footing or clawing along the fence nearer to my door - so it was no1 as he did this - and I said as I always do 'hang on a min' just fetch you some biscuits, and he will wait while I go back in - I got some new ones last week because I ran out of his favorites custard creams, ohh and he does like these, so do I lol.

Maryl**d Big and Chunky - white choc, if the forum doesn't allow advertising for crows then it'll get blanked out more than I have with 2*s...

I wonder how many of you lovely people here have ever seen a stressed crow, me neither till today... So i'm just coming out into the garden with the half of biscuit, and something's coming up the other side of the 6ft fence - I can hear it clawing up for about 5 seconds, and i'm thinking if its a cat I will intervene fast. and this is when I witnessed my crow not fearing but stressed with darting head and twitchy feathers - I could see the crow looking at him before he reached the top, it was a grey squirrel -

Popped his little head over the top, I said 'hello' and off he went - crow is in his path waiting for his biscuit and stood his ground - so it all happened so fast, squirrels heading for crow at high speed and crow goes vertical in a fraction of a second and squirrel goes underneath him continuing his journey - and crow dropped back down on the fence - amazing to witness, and squirrel dropped down further up the garden for some biscuit I dropped earlier... tame crow still had his biscuit, looked quite a bit uncomfortable though, clean pair of pants required.

So lejonjus - if you can get some of these biscuits, just pop round and we'll do some crow feeding over a coffee in the garden... oh you didn't put what country you're from... Could be a tricky plan that, especially with transport and travel as it is right now.

I thank 'my angels' for arranging this unique few moments, as ive been very successful with some work, potentially helping local people and in UK here today, and it was nice to witness, so thank you...

Last edited by one-light : 18-07-2020 at 09:09 PM.
Old 19-07-2020, 01:34 AM
lejonjus

Great storytelling, I saw that play out in my mind as I read it.

It's an interesting and precious interaction to witness eh. You seem to enjoy feeding the crows in your garden just as much as I do with the animals.

I moved to where I am now in January so the animals here are still getting used to me. I didn't get introduced to them until the spring. Such a joy to see them play and take care of each other. Juvenile squirrels rolling around where I lay the offerings. Birds feeding their young in the corner of the yard.

Yes I will be on the lookout for the biscuits haha. Would be a blessing to experience that with crows.

Congrats with the work! I'm glad you will be helping people : )
Old 19-07-2020, 01:57 PM
Suspended
Master
Thanks for your kind reply on that - ive not seen crow today, think he's gone for a good lay down and a rest...