Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-11-2010, 01:37 PM
autumnrose

shivering when trying to ap

Hi
I've been having a few experiances. I haven't managed to ap but ive only been really trying for a very short while. I manage to relax fine. I can get to that stage where i feel as though im inside myself, like im two, i become awear of my inner self and feel that i want to step out. I can't seem to acumplish the next setp, but thats ok, im not impatient about it. Yet, as i start feeling this inner self more and more i start to shiver. Like im cold. My body will shiver, it will run through me, like someone has walked over my grave as they say, then i'll be ok, but it keeps happening every few minutes or so. It doesn't worry me to much, i just wonder why it happens an if anyone else experiances it?
thanks.
Old 26-11-2010, 02:14 PM
abikisses

Yes I too experience this. Due to this fact, I put extra layer on which seem to help. Keep it simple ;o)

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 26-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Sangress

I find Grounding my energy before attempting AP helps to stop this physical shivering from interfering with progress and makes my energy easier to control and more manageable while out of body as well.

Hope that helps you out.

It's a pretty common thing to experience, IMO.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:10 AM
Master
autumnrose... The shivering you experience may come from the vibrations of separating from your astral body. Here's a clear article for techniques that may help you in the next steps.

http://english.divinaciencia.com/astral_i.php

As for me, I always get into breathing down in my belly when anything uncomfortable is going on... to move on through.

Xan

Old 05-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Guide
I'm with Xan... it could definitely just be a misinterpretation of the classic Vibrations.

HOWEVER... it has been documented that the physical body will drop a few degrees as you're projecting. So that could also be a possibility. :)
Old 05-12-2010, 07:00 PM
papadan

I have never experienced the shivering. The times I have projected I had made no attempt. It just happens sometimes, while I am sleeping. This could be the difference.

Interesting that one of the first times I did it was into a Bank Vault.
The next day I had occasion to enter that same vault and told, my friend that was with me, the complete layout and where everything would be located.
He saw and was amazed when we enter that I had been there before. I only smiled. That was the only bank vault I have ever been in.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Apex Vega

lol papadan! Watch out, you may be recruited by some shady guys with skills like that.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:55 PM
papadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Vega
lol papadan! Watch out, you may be recruited by some shady guys with skills like that.
Thanks for the warning, but I do not believe it would be of use since I can not carry out anything in that form of awareness.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Apex Vega

Yeah, I meant it more in terms of seeing where the most valuable things where, so they could map it out and save time. But it was just a bad joke.

And beyond(!) off-topic.

Sorry for messing up your thread Autumnrose