Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 05-04-2012, 05:33 AM
Henri77

Wassat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Let's have your proof.

Not including communication.

Deepsea

Why anyone would care to convince a skeptic, beats me.

If you're truly curious do your own research ... If you don't find communication convincing ... then try yoga , or something you can SEE.

Sorry darlin'....Spiritualism is primarily ABOUT communication...
Old 05-04-2012, 06:02 AM
Master
I would have to say that there would be fact, and fiction, just like any belief system.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:44 AM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77

If you're truly curious do your own research ... If you don't find communication convincing ... then try yoga , or something you can SEE.

I know that,but I'm trying to find proof without communication.

Deepsea.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Sounds to me like your having trouble with communication and still need to find proof in other ways (which is ok).

Minus communication, I would have to say my own 'dreams'.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:19 AM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
Sounds to me like your having trouble with communication and still need to find proof in other ways (which is ok).

Minus communication, I would have to say my own 'dreams'.

The answer I was looking for....
Yes,in dreams.
Some do not believe that dreams can take us on visits to the spirit world but they can,very much so.

I often ask hubby to show me the spirit world and twice he did that.
Proof was further shown to me by the arrival of an old army mate of his passing to spirit.
This soldier lived into his 70's but was shown as a young man arriving,dressed in army clothes,looking very battle scarred.
The dream was a very lucid dream where every event in it,was remembered.
My proof beyond communication.

Deepsea
Old 06-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I would have to say that there would be fact, and fiction, just like any belief system.
Fact would be that belief systems exist. And all of them are fiction, in one way or another. This isn't really bad because it opens the space to ask the question "which fictional tale works best for you at the moment?"
Old 06-04-2012, 09:03 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77

Sorry darlin' but it ain't....

Spiritualism is a religion and philosophy whose fundamentals (and I stress this is in the UK) are our survival beyond corporeal death and the possibility of communication, via mediumship, with some of those who have passed over.

Communication is simply a part of Spiritualism albeit an important part.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:04 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice

Psycho knows, incidentally, that (Modern) Spiritualism isn't a belief system and hence isn't like any belief system....
Old 06-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Juanita

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
The answer I was looking for....
Yes,in dreams.
Some do not believe that dreams can take us on visits to the spirit world but they can,very much so.

I often ask hubby to show me the spirit world and twice he did that.
Proof was further shown to me by the arrival of an old army mate of his passing to spirit.
This soldier lived into his 70's but was shown as a young man arriving,dressed in army clothes,looking very battle scarred.
The dream was a very lucid dream where every event in it,was remembered.
My proof beyond communication.

Deepsea

Oh yes -- dreams, visions, out of body experiences, ADCs, NDEs, near-death experiences all show, for me, absolute and undeniable proof of the afterlife which is our life between physical lives...........it is Home......
Old 08-04-2012, 02:59 PM
deepsea

So many ways to prove spiritualism.
Not only reading books by famous authors,we are taking someone else's word for proof.
But to witness ourselves if that is truly possible,that elusive proof of spirit.
Ah well.......Sighs....