Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-07-2018, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Imo it's your own subconsious mind.And most of the times,guides and angels are you inner self discguised.
From what i heard from an adept magician who worked a lot with angelic beings,they're not what we think of them.
A real angelic contact can wipe you easily,due to their enormous power.
I have personal experience with this,when i was attemtping to reach them,''without the proper filters''.
It can literaly fry your mind and your nervous system.
I think it is still amazing how one's 'subconscious mind' can influence our external reality, like telling a DJ what song it wants to hear on the radio.
Old 23-07-2018, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I think it is still amazing how one's 'subconscious mind' can influence our external reality, like telling a DJ what song it wants to hear on the radio.
Yeah it is.
It can influence even other people's subconsious minds.It has no logic as you,but it's 10 times more powerful than your consious mind.
Old 28-07-2018, 09:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Howdy, all,
I saw this forum and read all of your posts. From my understanding when we are asking questions of either loved ones, Angels or Spirit guides they will use a word or song to answer us.

Sometimes they can place people in our life for a short time. We may even at times receive gifts from them. Could be dimes or pennies, feathers, etc.

I am inspired by all of your posts. I often talk to my loved ones and will hear a song playing in my head. I was one time talking to my lost uncle and I heard Black Bird by the Beatles playing in my head. So I looked up the lyrics to the song and wow that was crazy.

Hope you all are super blessed and have a great day/night..
Old 30-07-2018, 12:42 AM
Guide
Phantom song

I heard a song on the radio that has been impossible to find. Some of the lyrics are stuck in my head. Ive searched everywhere and still cannot find it. Its like a phantom song thats bugged me for years. Never have i ever had such a difficult time finding a song ive heard multiple times on the radio. How is this possible? If i havnt found it by now, i never will, so the chorus is forever in my head. One of the lines is "count your blessings" guess i need to learn how to do that...
Old 09-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Newbie ;)

I keep getting certain song lyrics from the Rocky Horror Picture Show popping into my head .......

"Dont dream it ............ BE it"
"Dont dream it ............ BE it"
Old 16-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Deactivated Account

I have two favorite songs: "The Sound of Silence" is my depressed song, and "Peace of Mind" by Boston is my happy song.

One night, I was asleep and Sound of Silence started randomly playing on his phone while he was browsing, and woke me up. I thought maybe it was a joke by my angel or something, so I said, "If that was a sign from you, make the song play again at a random moment and then I will know."

Immediately, I began hearing Peace of Mind in every store I went to, and every time I got in my car. It was more than a coincidence, and I thought it was cute that my guide played my happy song for me instead of my depressed song. I think they did that so I would know it wasn't ME imagining things. Because if it was Sound of Silence then I would question whether I was just hearing the song and applying relevance to it, if that makes sense.
Old 19-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Imo it's your own subconsious mind.And most of the times,guides and angels are you inner self discguised.
From what i heard from an adept magician who worked a lot with angelic beings,they're not what we think of them.
A real angelic contact can wipe you easily,due to their enormous power.
I have personal experience with this,when i was attemtping to reach them,''without the proper filters''.
It can literaly fry your mind and your nervous system.

It still makes me wonder why people even bother to be on forums like this when they refuse to believe anything. Doesn’t make sense to me. Use the time to do something useful next time.