Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Wanderer

Please help my cousin!

Hello everyone,

My little cousin's life is hanging by a thread, and a couple hours ago something told me to post here...so here goes.

I respect his anonymity so I'd like to not give a name or picture (unless it's necessary - then I will).

Those of you who reside in California may have heard of a young 17-year-old girl by the name of Chelsea King who was kidnapped and brutally slain earlier this year. My cousin and her happened to be very close friends, and he took her death very hard. Ever since then he has been spiraling down into a depression and his energy is gone.

About a month ago, though, he began to have "attacks". He would begin to hyperventilate, pass out, collapse, and then his breathing would stop and we'd have to call the ambulance to resuscitate him and take him to the hospital. He's been having these attacks more and more lately, and he went blind in one eye - and then both. Then he got his vision back in one eye again, but just yesterday he lost it again and had another attack, and now he's in the ICU at a children's hospital. Doctors have absolutely no idea what's wrong with him and can't do anything to help - they just put him back in the ICU and release him when they think he's "stable"...we're at a dead end and none of us have any idea what to do.

A lot of this new-age stuff (for lack of a better term - I mean it in quite a positive sense) is fairly new to me and I don't have a great understanding of it, but I'm simply trusting my intuition by posting this and I sincerely hope that there's something somebody out there can do for my cousin.

Thank you all so much,

Brian
Old 30-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Racer X

Your cousin has my prayers.......

He needs something else also. He needs you to do something for him, because he won't do it on his own right now. He needs a greater understanding of death and of his own Shadow side. You can provide him with a few tools to aid him through these "panic attacks". Please get him these tools and if lack the funds find a creative way to get them!

"The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle"
"Saved By The Light" by Dannion Brinckley
"Man And His Symbols by Carl Jung"

Ask him to read them. They will help transform this lower energy and find himself again.
Old 30-10-2010, 12:11 PM
Wanderer

Alas, but if only he weren't blind in both eyes, therefore unable to read due to his illness...
I wish I could help him directly, but I'm 6,000 miles away from him and the only way I can contact him directly is through Facebook, which unfortunately requires functioning eyes to use...
I will definitely look into those books though. When he regains his vision, even for a short while, I'll see what I can do for him...
Old 30-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Master
Color

It may be hysterical blindless caused by the trauma of knowing what happened to his friend which is caused by him having such deep empathy and knowing her so well. If he can't read the books, you could read them to him, even if it sounds crazy, read them and 'send' them with your love-thoughts and intentions to get them to him. I would just get comfortable as though you were settling in for a nice long read for yourself, just send your message of comfort and just start reading.

I'm in California and I vaguely remember such a story, but so much happens here. I gave up tv news, and tv for the most part.

I pray for your cousin and send best vibes.

Old 30-10-2010, 01:18 PM
easy

Wanderer thank you for bringing the story of your cousin into our attention... he has my prays... love and light.
Just a suggestion regarding previous suggestions : eckhart is on youtube... and many books can be in audio form..
In love and light
Easy
Old 30-10-2010, 01:52 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer
Alas, but if only he weren't blind in both eyes, therefore unable to read due to his illness...
I wish I could help him directly, but I'm 6,000 miles away from him and the only way I can contact him directly is through Facebook, which unfortunately requires functioning eyes to use...
I will definitely look into those books though. When he regains his vision, even for a short while, I'll see what I can do for him...

His sight will return.
He needs some insight in order for his sight to return.
There is another thing you can do for him. Send him a copy of "Walking Meditation by Nguyen Anh-Huong and Thich Nhat Hahn" , this includes a DVD which he does not need to see, just listen too. I assure you his hearing is getting quite strong as his eyes are temporarily in darkness. It also includes Guided Meditations on CD.

The other books are possibly available on CD. I am not sure, but you find out.

6,000 miles is not far in an a near Infinite Universe. Mail goes almost everywhere now.........

You are only as limited as you believe in helping your cousin.

Miracles do happen, but not out of our demanding them. They occur as we reach deep within, and truly WANT Divine help. I am no stranger to miracles. Yet the primary miracle is getting out of our own way! We believe we are creatures and thus we are stubborn creatures.

Not only will your cousin "see" again, but you to will be transformed in the process should you decide to help him in every way which you are called upon to help.

Now.......
forget all I said......
Go inward in silence and ask "What can I do to help my cousin?"
Then cry if tears come forward.......
Let them flow until no more can be found.
Wait in silence ....
Listen only to your breathing.
Breathe deep and slow until you feel at peace.

This will create "Space" inside your own mind to receive Guidance which only you can receive. Follow that above all else.