Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Guide

Bunny Blue Topaz

I am very lucky to have been given the most beautiful blue topaz earrings. Someone in my family owns a jewellery store and a person came in trying to sell the earrings for $50.00. Rather than take a steal of a deal, my family member said that price would be unfair and suggested they have the earrings appraised and then they could make a deal. They are 18k gold and are quite big. Very elegant and lovely. The nicest earrings I own and I lose earrings easily so I will only wear them on special occasions. They were appraised for $900.00 because the stones are such high quality. These were a gift to me for a recent accomplishment in my life.

So I am wondering what blue topaz energy is like? I read a few websites and one said it is the writers stone and helps with communication. Another said it helps slow the aging process. There were a few different meanings but I would love some personal experiences or knowledge. I am so happy and grateful for this gift and just wanted to share and seek more information. :)
Old 21-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Master
What a lovely gift. Blue Topaz is the stone I go for if I'm ever in doubt. It was
the first blue crystal that I purchased ~ the shop didn't have any Aquamarine
when I asked.
Old 22-07-2018, 05:26 AM
Experiencer
Nice to hear a story about a salesperson with integrity. In my experience most salespeople aren't out to rip people off, most of us have morals and honesty like the rest of the human race.

Don't know what it's energy is like, but it's a lovely stone blue topaz is.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:06 PM
Administrator
Topaz

The name Topaz comes from the Sanskrit and meaning fire. The Egyptians said that Topaz was colored with the golden glow of the sun god Ra.

Metaphysical Properties:

• Blue helps balance the emotions, with creativity, self expression and psychic perception.

• Clear topaz opens up communication with non human species. (animals, Guides and Guardians) not ET's

• Yellow/gold, brings abundance, encourages practicality as well as good planning.

• Green assists in keeping one from adding to karma by heavy thoughts of revenge

• Brown or red-brown topaz stimulates good taste and discrimination as well as assisting one cut through doubt, specifically self-doubt.

• Pink encourages integrity, honesty and openness.

• White/Clear stimulates the mind for better intellectual focus, much the same effect as the amber, but is not as powerful.

Healing Properties:

Topaz is a powerful stone in the way that quartz is. It is a balancing and calming stone that balances emotions, releases tension, balances emotions, and can bring joy.

Magical Properties:

When placed in or around one’s home it is a charm against accidents and fire; under a pillow or worn to sleep Topaz will fend off nightmares and squelch sleepwalking.

Energy: Protective

Planet: Sun

Elements: Fire

Deity: Ra

Powers: Healing, Love Money

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Chakra Classification:

Golden Topaz is said to be effective on the 2nd, Sacral Chakra
White on ALL of the Chakras
Blue on the 5th, Throat Chakra.

If feels like you were gifted the Topaz to aid in communications. To be able to open to speak one's mind clearly and voice an opinion, not be the "door mat" that is walked on as that is the feeling that comes in.

I have some raw topaz that is not gem grade its a gentle stone. When one puts it into gold or silver and makes it jewelry we add another element to its powers. So in your case we have to look at the properties as well of gold.

Gold

Gold has been known to symbolize power and wealth since the beginning of time.

Mystical Properties:

Gold is said to clear away negativity, having the ability to transform energy and negativity. One must be prudent with its use, as it is told that it may bring greed to the soul. Although matched with Silver, its negative influence is generally more moderate.

Healing Properties:

Gold is traditionally called The Master Healer. It is an excellent substance for purification of the entire body.

Magical Properties:

Gold is the most magically potent of all metals, and is utilized to lend it’s magic energy to rituals. Worn during spells and rituals, it will enhance the ability to build and send forth energy where it is directed.

Energy: Projective

Planet: Sun

Elements: Fire

Deity: Baldur Helios

Powers: Wisdom, Protective and success

Zodiac: Leo

Chakra Classification: Third Eye

In this case the two go well as a combination. This is not always the case and at times the metal we put them with is a contradiction if used in energy work but a jeweler sees them as "Gems" not energy Crystals.

Lynn
Old 23-07-2018, 11:24 PM
Guide

Thanks Lynn!