Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-07-2016, 03:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi

The more you are liberated from your desperate earthly desire to be with your TF in a relationship the closer you can come into union with them. The quickest way is to find the deep Unconditional Love within yourself. When you find that Divine Love within yourself, you know that it's the same Love that is what you wanted your TF to give you because you are One and the same. When you realize this, you see that you were never separated to begin with and the Love that you desperately crave from your TF has been inside you all along!

I'm glad this post popped up again. A great post. These words jumped out at me particularly. Also, what you said Imzadi about how sometimes when you stop desiring Union, that's when it occurs. Oh geez. This is SO challenging. I feel so much resistance, anger that no matter what I still feel this connection and love and it isn't going anywhere, angry that he has run not once, not twice, not three times, but four times over a span of a decade, ripping my heart (and what at times felt like my very soul) in half multiple times. And yet, this Love prevails, which I have no control over, which I feel asked to open to again and again. Of course, if/when we come together when the time is right I have Free Will. It is one thing to open to this Love in my heart and another to jump into a relationship with my twin flame. I will be wise and discerning and ask if this person is really ready to meet me and be with me. Anyways, lots of resistance and saddness and also, I feel myself Surrendering more each day. When my Heart opens I feel both poignant pain and endless love, both all mixed together, and I cry because of the sheer infinity of it. I feel my soul stirring lately. She says, "it's time, my dear, to feel me." Thank you.
Old 01-07-2016, 04:35 AM
Master
If I could put an image to my heart's resistance it would be this:

"Hmmphhh, I don't wanna" lol ;)
Old 01-07-2016, 05:07 AM
Master
There are some things that when you try and let go of - will obviously be a huge battle possibly even an endless one technically.

You might try and let go but the voices, the sensations, scars always just pulsating pain that we can't really ignore. You might let go, you might push off these thoughts, but they're not going to go away. They just don't just up and vanish in your process of 'letting go'' really all your doing is just becoming so use to pain that you eventually just become numb to it.

For some this might work. But for others it's a superficial victory.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:22 AM
Master
Yes, everybody is different and I've found only about 5-10% of people can open up their heart and fully surrender anyway. Most people are just not able to do it.

A lot of people say they love God, or love me, or love the concept of a spiritual life, but when I ask them to prove it through total surrender, all the excuses start coming then..."I don't know how" or "I don't love God that much" or "I love you, but I don't trust you" or "I want to stay in control" or "I don't want to lose it" etc etc.

I've had people approaching me for the past 3 days for advice, but for some reason, whatever advice I give isn't satisfactory enough...it can't fit in with their busy schedule or lifestyle or personality or add a million other excuses to that.

Being able to surrender and having the ability to do so is also entirely subjective...just as every other experience on the planet is. Nobody can feel exactly the same thing as another person whatsoever!
Old 01-07-2016, 05:41 AM
Master
I'll admit, I don't trust 'God,' or whatever label you wish to give the creator of all this.

Nor do I love them. And my reasoning for this?

My life has shown me that whoever made all of this cannot be considered a trust-able or even kind being. Whoever they were created the greatest evils and pain imaginable and put us in a world where we really don't know anything spiritually for sure - and its just watching us as we make our way through oblivion. Watching us suffer - watching us find happiness that seems superficial enough to make us forget the pain or numb the pain and then its back at it again with misery and despair. There's no happiness you can find in this world that will triumph over the potential agony and pain you can feel and the scars that can be left.

I don't trust 'god' - because obviously 'god' does not trust us. Nor does it completely love us. God is the amalgamation of everything - he is both the greatest love and greatest hatred - both destruction and creation. For him its all just one big milkshake and he can care less what was put in it.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:55 AM
Master
Yes, the whole thing is experiential.

God has been with me in exactly the same form and concept for like 40 years and there has been no doubt of this for me. Despite everything, He has been the only thing I could love and trust unconditionally, the only thing that remains fixed and constant, timeless and infinite in the face of all change...all progression and all effect.

I believe he just gave us the ball and let us play with it, so most of our misery is actually self-created to some extent...not in every case, but in many cases.