Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 11-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Newbie ;)

On this day 30 Years ago our hearts were blessed when you arrived on that snowy morn. Never will I forget you dearest as it would have been your celebration today. So we must celebrate your life and the wonderful forum you left. This has been such an inspiration to so many.
God Bless you Son Love Mum ( + + )
~
Old 11-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Administrator
Agatestone,

Thinking of you at this time,

Namaste
Old 11-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Agatestone,

Thinking of you at this time,

Namaste
Thank you*
Old 11-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Ascender
Mat I send you my deepest respect I am in no doubt that you are missed mere on earth.

I wrote something earlier today on ( Sparrow’s Fun and Games thread) .. not understanding whey? but now I understand :O)

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 11-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Administrator
With love to Matt, and his family and friends. Happy Birthday precious one~~~
Old 11-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Master
Bless you Matt (devolution)
'Happy Birthday'
My thoughts are with you Heidi, Barbara and family and friends

Last edited by sound : 11-12-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 22-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Mabuz Luciferi

It is a good tribute to have something that is useful and active in the memory of its founder.

Being spiritual is an active philosophy, I am sure Matt would have liked that.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Seeker
Daisy,

indeed you quoted something great.

As great have been the Matt's creature (I'm referring to Spiritual Forums).

These are situations where I would better ride a language that is not mine (not native one, not mothertongue), to tell something nice and great for Matt.

So, getting with me the risk to sound trite, I would just say that Matt was in is own way, really a great soul, making something good and useful, being a true balm for all of our souls.

Similarly, his staff and administrators are good and ethical.

Well done Daisy. I hope you are well Matt.

Ciao for now

Love and light to all
Steve
(Teilhard de Chardin - We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience)
Old 05-04-2011, 06:45 PM
dreams76

im so sorry to read that Matt passed away i was a member on the site for 2 yrs 3 or 4 yrs bk and strangly enough this was the only forum i ever posted on lol
i never did find another "spiritual site home" nothing else felt right, some things just dont fit i guess, or maybe i went where i felt needed and i decided to move on and i've found my way back here again......if i remember rightly Matt was writting a book, did he ever finish it or have it published?
im sorry for everyones loss i remember Matt being a character and full of life and the site mods being very lovley people.i'm glad the site is still running and that you all wish to continue what Matt started in the name of love and enlightment and fun there was much fun here :) ...... it's wonderful to see the site alive and im sure Matt is very proud of you all for keeping his light and love going.
bless you all and may Matt be forever remembered through his love of this site and the people here xxxxxxx
Old 05-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Simon Karlos

Angel1

I love you and thank you often for founding this beautiful website, Matt! BIG HUGS, my brother! Deep appreciation and blessings. -Kar