Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-11-2010, 12:12 AM
Ladofthelight

Third eye visions at night...

Pretty much every night now I wake up to visions on my walls, or my ceiling.

Always when coming out of a dream, thus I believe third eye to be active and open. I am not "seeing" them with my two eyes. I definitely know the difference.

They have included:

-Vivid colors in geometric configurations. Rainbow colors.

-Geometric patterns in only two colors or different shades of the same color.

-Vivid "scenery" images. Mountains, open fields.

-Pictures of things like eagles and faces.

-Floating white orbs

-Floating colored orbs

-Large Lightning colored energy pulses. These are accompanied by gusts of cooling "heaven wind" as I would call it, in a room that is normally dead still.

-Pictures of galaxies, or what look like galaxies...

What say the readers of this post? I am not really trying to make sense of it, just looking to see if others have seen some of the same things.

Thanks.

Lad
Old 01-11-2010, 01:09 AM
Master
Lucky you, Lad!
Old 01-11-2010, 01:12 AM
MYFIGO

Mostly now I see chalk colored orbs in pastel colors that I think are chakras... they usually happen when I am doing a chakra journey.

But in the past, I have been awakened by a wooden stick covered with aqua blue feathers on the end that I took to be American Indian in origin. This was waved within a foot of my face.

I was awakened a few weeks ago by a beautiful lime green grasshopper along with another smaller insect also lime green. They looked at me with expectant eyes... like, "Come on, let's play!" Later I could feel the bed covers being tugged in two distinct places.

Other times I see faces in my third eye.

I've also had visions like the white mustang that rode up for me and I got on and rode him across the universe feeling the up and down motion.

Then there was the huge hawk that soared into my bedroom ... it sounded like a jet approaching the house. I didn't see him as I was sleeping on my stomach but recognized him by the huge flapping wings... and then felt him as he landed on my bed and ran up the length of it.

The only vision I have seen on my walls and ceiling was when I woke up from a sound sleep and with my two eyes saw a flame at the top of the wall where it meets the ceiling. I stated, "I see you"... ( I had promised myself to talk to things that scared me). As soon as I said it, the flame moved across the ceiling toward me.. but didn't char anything as it did. As soon as it reached the light fixture over me, I didn't see it anymore but felt the energy come into my body and go down my legs. It was an amazing experience.

I think they are all different things, but I think we experience them because we have opened our minds and hearts to all there is. I believe we tend to experience what we believe. We have more experiences than others because we are open to it.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
Quote:

Always when coming out of a dream, thus I believe third eye to be active and open. I am not "seeing" them with my two eyes. I definitely know the difference.

They have included:
-Floating white orbs
-Floating colored orbs
-Large Lightning colored energy pulses. These are accompanied by gusts of cooling "heaven wind" as I would call it, in a room that is normally dead still.

What say the readers of this post? I am not really trying to make sense of it, just looking to see if others have seen some of the same things.
Let's see - not the orbs on the ceiling (eyes open, right?) and not the wind.
All else since the 70s - it is common with the eylids closed to see "everything " in
the Third Eye.
Ah, the beautiful scenes like in an aerial view. Yes, enjoy - it's all there inside.
Lights galore - all kinds, shape and patterns.

A little known verse: "If thine eye be single thy
whole body will be full of light."

Jesus Luke 11:36 KJV
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-11-2010, 06:12 AM
Shen Mashel

The third eye...such a wonder it is.I also think the third eye is open when your eyelids are closed and you can see all kind of things.Like this i happen to see energy patterns, colored orbs(sometimes i saw more than a few at once in some sort of a formation), even a human face, a strange writing, shadows or body shapes of spiritual entities and irregular patterns.I think this shows signs that the third eye is opened, but not so developed.A few times i even got scared or surprised of what my inner eye showed me.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:38 AM
Oh, colored orbs ---I was thinking the orbs were on the ceiling with eyes open ---
you're probably talking about the old classic blue "donut", gold or yellow "donut".

Of course, that "orb".

I had a Guru for 30+ years that "opened" the Third Eye - and you know what?
He did!
I must admit having guidance and a Guru made it so there was trust and no fear.
Bec there sure were times in meditation -it got scary for a second until I fell back on him (inside) and continued on.
:) Miss Hepburn

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
I've also had visions like the white mustang that rode up for me and I got on and rode him across the universe feeling the up and down motion.

Then there was the huge hawk that soared into my bedroom ... it sounded like a jet approaching the house. I didn't see him as I was sleeping on my stomach but recognized him by the huge flapping wings... and then felt him as he landed on my bed and ran up the length of it.

The only vision I have seen on my walls and ceiling was when I woke up from a sound sleep and with my two eyes saw a flame at the top of the wall where it meets the ceiling. I stated, "I see you"... ( I had promised myself to talk to things that scared me). As soon as I said it, the flame moved across the ceiling toward me.. but didn't char anything as it did. As soon as it reached the light fixture over me, I didn't see it anymore but felt the energy come into my body and go down my legs. It was an amazing experience.

Wow! That's all I can say. I must admit the huge hawk and flame would have startled me to say the least...that's probably why these things don't happen to me. Right?
BTW, while I'm at it what does MYFIGO mean - if it's not too personal.

Thanks,
Miss Hepburn

Old 01-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Racer X

Quote:

They have included:

-Floating white orbs

-Floating colored orbs

Thanks.

Lad

Suggestion: Read "The Red Book by Carl Jung" ; it is his private diary published for the first time last year. I believe you will find some of what you are experiencing in his diary.

Most important is "How well" you integrate this into the world of matter.

Right now you stand on the edge of great potential.