Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-05-2017, 09:06 AM
Master
Usually Archangels work with the whole of humanity in the area of their speciality. It can happen that one person resonates strongly with a particular Archangel but hey there are so many things that happen in the spiritual world that we know nothing about so anything is possible. Have you had interactions with Archangel Raphael yet? that can shed more light to your question. You can even ask him if he is really your guide.
Old 31-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Newbie ;)

I appreciate the feedback and insight. Thank you!
Old 31-05-2017, 11:11 PM
Experiencer
If Archangel Raphael is your spirit guide you will know soon enough if you continue to seek him/your spirit guide out. If or when he presents himself to you it is really an amazing sight to see, angels are the most beautiful spirits to see in my opinion. You will not ever forget it. You are quite fortunate if you have an angel as a spirit guide. I had one that visited me in the past.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:17 AM
Master
I'm all eyes. I prayed to my Angel a prayer of thanks.

Love you, Angels, all!
Old 01-06-2017, 06:20 AM
Lorelyen

He may be watching over you - the Archangel of the East, usually visualised in a pale yellow robe. Benign. One of the Angels that presides over the quarters.

Old 01-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
I have had experiences in my life where I should have died.

...I have deep faith in my guardians?
Personally, I think something is there, from personal experience.
Oh my gosh, yes! I am SO protected from all the stupid things I do...that
could have severed arteries when alone....
or swerved into a parked car being distracted...or ...or...
the list goes on!!
The more I thank them and open to them ...the more it seems they remind me
of forgotten appointments and to turn this way, not that way...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Master
My understanding (based on first hand experience) is that there are Benevolent Beings, who and what they are Exactly is unknown, that they come in love, compassion and comfort is known. They will agree to be whatever we need them to be, or even dig around in our mind and find out what we identify with and feel open to and say they are that.

One persons Quan Yin might be another's Arch Angel Michael, another's Guru Das, yet another persons Grandma, someone else's Orion ET friend, and yet anothers Great White Elk....

I was visiting an Asram the other day and led a meditation with the friends I went there with. After leading us in some cleaning and clearing breath work we dropped in and I made the Group Energy Field, immediately I saw a fourth being with us, bright golden, with a white center and red in the outermost field, it was to my right side. Immediately I said Swami Amar Jyoti is with us. When I said this he moved to the middle of the field equally spaced in-between us and helped hold the field while we did our work, which was that day to be OBE to another planet of sentient bi-peds. We had originally been going to see him and connect first but since he appeared and was with us ...... :)
He later faded out when an devottee of the Ashram came in and began making noisy perorations for their evening prayers and annual worship of Ganesh and basically booted us out and a bit rudely at that. (The irony wasn't lost on us)

Now was it really Swami Amar Jyoti? Does it even matter? That configuration of colors also applies to several other beings I've run into in higher states of consciousness - perhaps it is only a signifier of a state of awareness on the Beings part. We are after all mosaics of many incarnations and lives between lives and any single identity came from a single lifetime in an existence of untold lifetimes. For all I know he is Buddha and Christ too. It doesn't matter, for I'm well aware it is only the ego which wishes to name and label, the Higher Self doesn't have a need too - it recognizes all Beings by the content of the energy in their field. (Their energy aura)

There are those in non-corporeal form who desire to comfort you, guide you, have you know their deep love for you, and give you assistance....Open to them in Love and gratitude. They will take any name you feel comfortable giving to them - they aren't attached to identity. :)
Old 02-06-2017, 12:58 AM
Master
People can scoff at the idea of angels, they have another mind/heart set. If a person opens to the amazing powers within this universe there are truly subtle energies all over the place.

Just being alive is huge, so many people miss this simple fact because life becomes second hand. When your life is almost smashed to pieces you get a new perspective and gratitude, for angels perhaps.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladeela
I was told that my spirit guide is the archangel Raphael. Has anyone ever heard of an Archangel as a spirit guide?

Just a quick note here based on my experience.

I've had interactions with archangels and Raphael was one of them. He was in my life for a little while and acted as a guide. When I made enough progress, they introduced me to my real Spirit Guides and out of that group emerged my Primary Spirit Guide.

So yes, if you have angels in your life, they will introduce you when you're ready to meet your Spirit Guides.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 09-06-2017, 02:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you to all who took the time to respond.I appreciate all of the feedback. :)