Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-06-2016, 04:24 AM
Knower

Think people misunderstood my last post

I worded it a bit wrong
When I said the twin flame thing is an addiction I didn't mean the person we want. Of course we treat the person well. What I meant is the "twin flame" concept the addiction. By loving the person being this and that healing being true, all this is our minds little strategy to reach the goal of "I am in a twin flame relationship" and this is a desire we are currently addicted to.
Old 28-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Experiencer
Hi Christine,

Its possible that some people might make an addictive relationship into a TF labelled one just to go through the pain and I do see your point here, but I doubt if their assumption can last for long unless its the real deal. IMO and so far as I have observed and personally experienced, when you meet your TF the pattern loosely seems to be that as logical sane individuals the pair usually end up denying it all and fleeing from its intensity after the initial bubble love phase! Some of the differences that I found as I skeptically and logically tried to break down what I thought was a myth, in the initial few months of knowing about twinflames, are:

1) We try to box 'it' into all sorts of 'normal' relationships/issues (crush, midlife crisis, lust,... etc) but nothing holds because its a relationship way more mind-blowing than words can describe ...ummm the undeniable pull and presence of him/her 'in' you, the parallels in life paths, many similar characters and opposing characters that compliment each other, the amazingly unreal chemistry and unconditional love felt are some.

2) The connection is really supernatural and goose-bumpy! If you are a super skeptic like me the universe/divine makes sure you get what this is whether you like it or not (lol). I was literally bombarded with signs day in and out and knocked to my knees till I came to terms with it. Even now when we have some misunderstanding or purging of hidden issues I just have to entertain a few doubts and they start again... especially 11:11 as I've mentioned in a past thread. Uncanny!! I also think that there are signs inside our inner self which speak our personal truth if we search it out and they help us center ourselves and become stronger.

3) The realization that you aren't the same anymore... having a clear life divide before and after you met him/her is essential IMO. In fact I have physically changed into a different person is my assessment. I've mused if we go through DNA changes!?? (lol)

4) You feel complete with him/her. I don't know if others have felt it but I'm someone who has always felt lost from childhood. Something was always missing... thru adulthood and career and business and marriage and kids... till I met him!! Nothing else can compare to the magic I feel with him... everything and everyone fades away when we are face-to-face. I dare say not even the birth of your own children (sorry I was really tired! lol). To me no matter what he will always be my home and true bliss.

5) You can't hide from him/her and the trust is almost automatic. Everything is in the open without barriers and walls. I feel its involuntary too sometimes coz I've tried to keep things from him but they just tumble out of my mouth!! This was huge for me coz I don't trust anyone easily including those that think they are close to me. There are always barriers with everyone else.

So I believe each one goes thru a lot to get to where they are in believing what it is and hence its basically an individualized experience and cannot be generalized conclusively. I also feel addiction is destructive in nature and a true TF relationship is positive and uplifting and a real blessing. Just my two cents. Oh, one silly little thing I would like to mention was how my critical brain realized that all those romantic mushy movies and songs aren't just way too much fantasy and there really is someone you fit into perfectly and effortlessly. True love to me shouldn't take any effort to please the other... you are loved coz you are.

tc
-Blissful

Last edited by Blissful : 28-06-2016 at 12:54 PM.
Old 28-06-2016, 12:11 PM
Master
Words of wisdom

That was a wonderful descriptive post Christine... Thank you so much for your relative thoughts and appreciation...

Regards...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 28-06-2016, 01:09 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful
Hi Christine,

Its possible that some people might make an addictive relationship into a TF labelled one just to go through the pain and I do see your point here, but I doubt if their assumption can last for long unless its the real deal. IMO and so far as I have observed and personally experienced, when you meet your TF the pattern loosely seems to be that as logical sane individuals the pair usually end up denying it all and fleeing from its intensity after the initial bubble love phase! Some of the differences that I found as I skeptically and logically tried to break down what I thought was a myth, in the initial few months of knowing about twinflames, are:

1) We try to box 'it' into all sorts of 'normal' relationships/issues (crush, midlife crisis, lust,... etc) but nothing holds because its a relationship way more mind-blowing than words can describe ...ummm the undeniable pull and presence of him/her 'in' you, the parallels in life paths, many similar characters and opposing characters that compliment each other, the amazingly unreal chemistry and unconditional love felt are some.

2) The connection is really supernatural and goose-bumpy! If you are a super skeptic like me the universe/divine makes sure you get what this is whether you like it or not (lol). I was literally bombarded with signs day in and out and knocked to my knees till I came to terms with it. Even now when we have some misunderstanding or purging of hidden issues I just have to entertain a few doubts and they start again... especially 11:11 as I've mentioned in a past thread. Uncanny!! I also think that there are signs inside our inner self which speak our personal truth if we search it out and they help us center ourselves and become stronger.

3) The realization that you aren't the same anymore... having a clear life divide before and after you met him/her is essential IMO. In fact I have physically changed into a different person is my assessment. I've mused if we go through DNA changes!?? (lol)

4) You feel complete with him/her. I don't know if others have felt it but I'm someone who has always felt lost from childhood. Something was always missing... thru adulthood and career and business and marriage and kids... till I met him!! Nothing else can compare to the magic I feel with him... everything and everyone fades away when we are face-to-face. I dare say not even the birth of your own children (sorry I was really tired! lol). To me no matter what he will always be my home and true bliss.

5) You can't hide from him/her and the trust is almost automatic. Everything is in the open without barriers and walls. I feel its involuntary too sometimes coz I've tried to keep things from him but they just tumble out of my mouth!! This was huge for me coz I don't trust anyone easily including those that think they are close to me. There are always barriers with everyone else.

So I believe each one goes thru a lot to get to where they are in believing what it is and hence its basically an individualized experience and cannot be generalized conclusively. I also feel addiction is destructive in nature and a true TF relationship is positive and uplifting and a real blessing. Just my two cents. Oh, one silly little thing I would like to mention was how my critical brain realized that all those romantic mushy movies and songs aren't just way too much fantasy and there really is someone you fit into perfectly and effortlessly. True love to me shouldn't take any effort to please the other... you are loved coz you are.

tc
-Blissful

this was very sweetly written and totally from the heart, thanks for sharing. It is also exactly what I have felt about my twin, I just find it so 'out of whack' to feel all this stuff is so 100% true, i mean if you look at it from another perspective, it is like we are total weirdos. But i am totally needing to accept life is just this weird reality infused with what the.....hahaha. I mean....I've had conversations with people who say they have been to other planets, i myself have had weird past life memories of being several people and also animals, have felt my soul leave the body into space through a white light of conciousness that includes all colours, join with my twin...all this happening out of nowhere by itself, then there are totally normal people who are just humans, i mean i would never EVER be able to tell them any of the other stuff, it just sounds like i need a mental check up.yet everything i have experienced felt SO TRUE!!
That is the part where i always then think...hmmm...maybee.....hahahah
but ok...i mean all of us here have similar stuff happen. I can just stay open minded. :)
Old 28-06-2016, 05:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine
I worded it a bit wrong
When I said the twin flame thing is an addiction I didn't mean the person we want. Of course we treat the person well. What I meant is the "twin flame" concept the addiction. By loving the person being this and that healing being true, all this is our minds little strategy to reach the goal of "I am in a twin flame relationship" and this is a desire we are currently addicted to.

Hey Christine
It can be a bind writing on here sometimes, because sometimes the sentences can be lost in translation / .

As it goes I have not experienced this because I did not know what a TF was. Therefore I didn't have the I am in a tf relationship addiction. So I can't comment, I am sure that there are lots and lots of people that go through this though. I know he is my TF now, but I never realized this until things got easier for us. I have a pragmatic attitude to our relationship and that is that as long as we both equally want to be together I will stand by his side.

For me it was a sense of I have found the place where I feel so safe and at home the place I can rest my heart.

It must be harder to find a tf when you know what one is. I think my ignorance was a gift.

All the best
Akira
Old 28-06-2016, 05:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful

In fact I have physically changed into a different person is my assessment. I've mused if we go through DNA changes!?? (lol)

-Blissful

Oh and Blissful I was reading about tf's earlier and it said that our DNA does change through the union of one another. I am not sure how this theory can be tested because DNA stranding would have to be compared before and after the union, but it's an interesting one...

Old 28-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Master
DNA...

Not trying to disprove your theory regarding a change in DNA Akira, but I've just had a quick check on the internet, and it's suggested, there are many different way of restructuring one's DNA... It doesn't just change through TF connections...

All very interesting... I need to do more research..

Thanks for your input...

Best wishes...

Robbie...

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 29-06-2016, 02:57 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
this was very sweetly written and totally from the heart, thanks for sharing. It is also exactly what I have felt about my twin, I just find it so 'out of whack' to feel all this stuff is so 100% true, i mean if you look at it from another perspective, it is like we are total weirdos. But i am totally needing to accept life is just this weird reality infused with what the.....hahaha.
Thanks Christine

Yeah!! I think we should all wear weirdo with pride, it feels perfect to be perfectly imperfect and uniquely nutty and beautiful and loving and vulnerable and open.

Quote:
I mean....I've had conversations with people who say they have been to other planets, i myself have had weird past life memories of being several people and also animals, have felt my soul leave the body into space through a white light of conciousness that includes all colours, join with my twin...all this happening out of nowhere by itself, then there are totally normal people who are just humans, i mean i would never EVER be able to tell them any of the other stuff, it just sounds like i need a mental check up.yet everything i have experienced felt SO TRUE!!

Wowww other planets?? Sounds intriguing.

Unless people are open and non-judgemental its rare for 'normal' people to understand... there is always the automatic bracketing happening in the background, and a strong sense of expectations and rules making or breaking relationships to most... in fact we all are susceptible to these too constantly. I have 3 amazing best friends who I've shared with but most of what they feel comes across as fear based thinking to me but they are a huge support even if they don't get it exactly. Discernible walls in perceptions are sometimes better left alone!

Quote:
That is the part where i always then think...hmmm...maybee.....hahahah
but ok...i mean all of us here have similar stuff happen. I can just stay open minded. :)

Yep!
Old 29-06-2016, 03:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Oh and Blissful I was reading about tf's earlier and it said that our DNA does change through the union of one another. I am not sure how this theory can be tested because DNA stranding would have to be compared before and after the union, but it's an interesting one...

Yeah!! Should have saved some DNA from the past!! lol

Old 29-06-2016, 03:03 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
That was a wonderful descriptive post Christine... Thank you so much for your relative thoughts and appreciation...

Regards...

Robbie....

Thanks Robbie... I think!!! (u did mean me right? lol)

tc
-Blissful