Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Master

I'd agree James. Black and white has a definition that color does not. It's sharper, and conveys more emotions. It's bolder and can't hide behind the distraction of color. There is no room for mistakes.

I think it is wonderful that you have the freedom to work as you wish. Yes, I said freedom because a crippled body is a prison from which one looks out at the world and sees what one wishes to do (and used to!) but can't anymore.

I am waiting for my Medicare to begin on July 1. I will have doctor's appointments lined up at that time to get things done. Maybe I will regain some of my mobility someday.

Well, I can't do a 'garden' anymore but I do plant tomato seeds. My plants are miniature and never leave the pot. I tour them around in a wagon catching the best rays in the morning and spotty shade in the afternoon. We have just to many mosquitoes where I live with all the farmland surrounding me. I've already had West Nile back in 2012. That was enough to get my attention. I was in the hospital for 3 days and recovering for 6 months.

I agree with double/triple talk. I don't get into definitions and split definitions. Up there is 'heaven' or whatever you call it.

Yes, I have to agree, again, that those who watch over us are just like us. Some aren't even done incarnating here in the 3D (or whatever you want to call it ). I do like to thank them when they assist me; they remind me sometimes of something that's important that I need to remember. I also know they aren't here sometimes when bad things happen.

I've learned everything in our lives happening, isn't a science, cut into stone before we were born.

I suffered some brain damage from an illness some years ago and seemed to be able to tap into the spiritual realm for a number of months. I observed some pretty amazing stuff.

For me, I've had more than one guide (sometimes one, sometimes more). And my experience is that there are times during major events when there is a lot of activity and interaction that goes in to making things go as desired. Theirs? Mine? Ours?

I had an experience once where I was 'listening in' to planning some events in my life.

I wrote this to a friend of mine a few months back on the incident.

I had never realized just how much effort and detail that goes into each and every one of us that are incarnating. The conferencing, planning, directing, protecting, teaching, setting up, cajoling. Everything has to be in place.

They have deep discussions on how to play things out. They make suggestions amongst themselves, knock holes into it, add this, take that away until they have a solid plan.

They were animated in their discussion, unaware that I was standing there watching them. Then, suddenly, one happened to look over and see me observing. There was an equivalent "You don't belong here" said in my brain, and of a curtain being pulled between me and them and they cut me off from their conference.

My takeaway from that experience was how "human" they are. It's not all magical, easy flowing and written in stone. There are predicaments, contradictions, problem-solving, uncertainty, in every incident. Each one of us incarnating has a custom made plan for everything we experience.

My avatar is me, lol. Very much female tho I don't claim to be feminine. I just plod through these days.

I just have to smile at your past attempts to explain away Bartholomew! Ain't happening even though you may have had a more organized and comfortable life before Bart. I'm sure now you wouldn't trade him for the world.

I'm an empath of a different sort. I am crippled by people's visible pain and by their emotions. I can really get wrapped up in their dramas. I have to guard myself. And I can pick up on people's thoughts sometimes. The emotional part. They feel this or that therefore I derive this or that about their view on the situation.

Imagination. I don't think this forum talks about the foundation our world walks on regarding it. I don't understand it enough! And I doubt I ever will.

Doctors are taught in what is physical and/or concrete symptoms. I have a book I am reading right now where the author, a doctor, reminisces about her time in medical school: "The medical curriculum is so overloaded with information that you just have to learn what you hear, as you hear it... "

In other words there is just so much information that is being thrown at them they don't have time to question it. It's later that a few disentangle themselves from the pack and question what they were taught.

It may be a fluke article they read that dislodges their logic of what they were taught and gets their free-flow thinking activated again. And/or possibly by those who 'see' with their eyes cases where what they were taught isn't the truth.

There are some James. And more and more with every generation.

Yes, purity is certainly how I eat. I am so much more aware now that I eat pure foods. It's more than that though. This life threatening allergy thing has worn me down. I mean to the nubs.

It's a challenge every day to not get sick from cross-contamination (the f word for people with my type of allergies).

For what purpose? Simple: surrender. Taking me down to the basics. When one is taken down to the basics everything added is a good thing. Waking up not in pain and appreciating a sunrise, the taste of a tomato freshly picked, seeing new baby ducklings with their mother as she teaches them how to swim (I observed that last one just this morning). And if one doesn't have time for anything but the basics one can't get in trouble with nasty, judgmental thoughts (um, that would be me).

I am aware that our American society is killing themselves on their diets. Even if I could go back to eating as I did before Allergy, I wouldn't.

If I try to tell someone (who invariably asks questions (like why are illnesses increasing) and I tell them much of it is our diet...they get that glazed look in their eyes and are either silent or change the subject. Politeness is the only reason they don't just walk away. I know that, because I feel it.

I have come to the conclusion that people don't want to change their diet and would rather risk dying at an early age, have to go through operations followed by chemo and/or radiation, or having to go through a lifetime of illnesses due to an autoimmune disease, degenerative disease or even Alzheimer's.

And prevention is a simple as eating pure foods.

My luck I will live to be 90.

Have a good day, James.
Old 14-05-2018, 05:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
[color="DarkGreen"]There is no God per se. What exists is a benevolent creative force composed of an assemblage of great spiritual beings. These are in no way human. They are far above such beginning stages of existence. What do they do? They express livingness. What we know as "creation" is one result of their activity. It was they who, using their great collective minds, caused what we have come to know as the Big Bang. They are so very high that it is quite impossible for we humans to know of them in any literal sense. But.... they are not far away. Their bodily form permeates virtually everything that there is. Can we move towards a satisfactory description of them? Yes. Everything in existence no matter the plane results from and is imbued with this, their signature. This is known by us as "consciousness". It is not a result of anything but a principle unto itself. We are conscious. Our entire planet and even a subatomic particle is conscious. All life is aware in this sense but to varying degrees. Our universe did not come from nothingness. Such a thing is both illogical and impossible. High spiritual planes do exist and it is from these that "matter" is changed down (think electrical transformer) into lower plane matter. What we know as ordinary psychic sensitivity is, at present, the best indicator of the veracity of the claims put forth in this statement. Through the agency of mind (creative force) spiritual matter slows and becomes physical matter. It is these high planes which gave birth, then, to our physical universe(s). And it is the continuing efforts of the great creative force that is responsible for the evolutionary forces that are so very apparent.

I agree with everything stated in this first paragraph. I assume we think the same way about the first sentence but I don't really think it would matter if we didn't. A question I have is that yes I believe for reasons I feel good about that the nonphysical preceeds the physical when it come to the creation of things and evolution as well but when we go all the way back to the Big Bang is when I start to wonder. In one or more of the Easter religions, I think the Upanishads talk about this, well what they talk about is, for one the faces of God but more of what this is about is a cycle of God, says that God is awake for so long, which is a defined amount of time which is very long, and then asleep for an equal length of time. So a thought I have had before is a dualistic creation of the universe. So imagine that the universe would be something of a “dream”, a state not fully awake or fully asleep, then imagine that God would be defined as everything unified as one which as two points in linear time, in this thought. The points would be the “beginning”, before the Big Bang exploded: infinite mas, no kinetic energy, no space, no time. The second point would be the “end” (there is no end or beginning cause its a cycle) which would be: no mas, fully expanded spacetimeenergy. So with what I just described a thing I have contemplated is if it would be possible via relativity and additional dimensions for the first point to interact with the second point. If the interaction where possible then in the creation of the Big Bang it could be conceived that at that point alone subtle form may not have preceded physical form per se. it would a violent chaotic reaction of two opposite things. The only commonalities they would have is that they would be both made of the same thing consciousness (but in opposite states) and both would start out non-manifested in relation to this universe. (with the additional dimensions time is not always defined as linear and in this model it could be conceived of that everything that exists or ever well exist, exists right now; in the model every point in time and every point in space is at the exact center of anything that has or ever well exist.)

For the rest of everything I read of your post (your first post to start this thread. I havn't yet read through the other posts in the thread.) for me it sounded a bit beyond what I'm used to thinking about but not entirely improvable. As far as planet and suns having greater significance that's something I have wondered about, my current model of existence suggests such may be possible.

What I really found interesting was your mention of faster than light travel. The model of existence that you seem to be working with seems to be about those higher spiritual planes being outside this physical universe. Do you have reason for this belief? Do you have reason for faster than light travel? For my model of existence I feel well enough allowing for higher spiritual planes existing in the physical universe but of course of a finer substance. For me physical means atoms, astral may mean quantum, and causal might mean quantum vacuum fluctuations; which all happen right here.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]

Last edited by Dustin : 14-05-2018 at 02:23 PM.
Old 15-05-2018, 02:38 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin
I agree with everything stated in this first paragraph. I assume we think the same way about the first sentence but I don't really think it would matter if we didn't. A question I have is that yes I believe for reasons I feel good about that the nonphysical preceeds the physical when it come to the creation of things and evolution as well but when we go all the way back to the Big Bang is when I start to wonder. In one or more of the Easter religions, I think the Upanishads talk about this, well what they talk about is, for one the faces of God but more of what this is about is a cycle of God, says that God is awake for so long, which is a defined amount of time which is very long, and then asleep for an equal length of time. So a thought I have had before is a dualistic creation of the universe. So imagine that the universe would be something of a “dream”, a state not fully awake or fully asleep, then imagine that God would be defined as everything unified as one which as two points in linear time, in this thought. The points would be the “beginning”, before the Big Bang exploded: infinite mas, no kinetic energy, no space, no time. The second point would be the “end” (there is no end or beginning cause its a cycle) which would be: no mas, fully expanded spacetimeenergy. So with what I just described a thing I have contemplated is if it would be possible via relativity and additional dimensions for the first point to interact with the second point. If the interaction where possible then in the creation of the Big Bang it could be conceived that at that point alone subtle form may not have preceded physical form per se. it would a violent chaotic reaction of two opposite things. The only commonalities they would have is that they would be both made of the same thing consciousness (but in opposite states) and both would start out non-manifested in relation to this universe. (with the additional dimensions time is not always defined as linear and in this model it could be conceived of that everything that exists or ever well exist, exists right now; in the model every point in time and every point in space is at the exact center of anything that has or ever well exist.)

For the rest of everything I read of your post (your first post to start this thread. I havn't yet read through the other posts in the thread.) for me it sounded a bit beyond what I'm used to thinking about but not entirely improvable. As far as planet and suns having greater significance that's something I have wondered about, my current model of existence suggests such may be possible.

What I really found interesting was your mention of faster than light travel. The model of existence that you seem to be working with seems to be about those higher spiritual planes being outside this physical universe. Do you have reason for this belief? Do you have reason for faster than light travel? For my model of existence I feel well enough allowing for higher spiritual planes existing in the physical universe but of course of a finer substance. For me physical means atoms, astral may mean quantum, and causal might mean quantum vacuum fluctuations; which all happen right here.

Many times when I post it is my friend, Bartholomew, who is speaking. In this thread it's just me. I have learned in my time to not get too close to any religion. Keep them all at arm's length. Why? Because all of them are products of fallible human thinking. It is my personal belief that if we can manage this we have a better chance of seeing a bit further.

Because the various peoples who inhabit the Indian sub continent have relatively intact cultures and histories which predate just about any other part of the world what is presented by them, through their various scriptures, should be taken seriously though. But there is something else here.

Like so many others I believe that it is more than likely that the Earth as it is today is the result of the influence of visitors from far away. And.... in pre ancient times, many of these lived openly on the Earth. I believe that Adam and Eve were two such. In Indian culture are many references to "others", (gods) which were heavily involved with the people long ago. I mean a very long time ago, not just 20 to 50 thousand years ago. So.... when I read therein of the doings of "gods" I visualize prominent off worlders. Compared to the supposed creative events of 15 billion years ago the events depicted in the old Indian texts are quite recent. When the "gods" of old India tell stories of creation I believe they are referring to later events which were stories of their own activities, social constructs, wars and so on which, probably, were placed in the frame of less than 200,000 years ago. The whole business is most interesting though.

I am getting old now. When I pass I intend to do some traveling around our solar system with the goal of learning the truth about such things. Of great importance will be the stories given us in the world's religions.

I believe that in our physical universe the speed of light is the limit. It can be exceeded but only by "shifting up" to a slightly higher medium. The astral? No. Not for ordinary travel. I refer to the etheric plane. This is easily accessed and through those more rarified realms we can go much, much faster than we might guess. Yes the etheric also has a speed limit but what is it? Who knows? I believe that our friends who we see zipping around the Earth do just that. There is no proof but there is evidence. I saw a UFO flying once back in '57 at about four in the morning in a clear sky. It accelerated very quickly then simply disappeared. What? How can it suddenly disappear? By shifting up to the etheric plane is the answer. This is one event that I remember clearly. Does science concur with my conclusion? Not in public but I guarantee you that many, many scientists quietly entertain such ideas.

Another things is this. The initial creative event was not a one time thing. It continues right now. At any moment new matter is being made and new human souls are born. Yes old matter and souls who have completed the cycle are also leaving. It's circular. The physical suns envelope a central spiritual globe. These are the localized centers of creation. At the center of each galaxy is a black hole. These are the points or return. Call them recycling centers if you like. Through these old matter returns to the subtle realms. I remember what Einstein said long ago. "I want to know God's thoughts. The rest are details".

Nice discussion. Thanks.

Old 27-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Ascender

Hi Bart/ James and everyone else!
My question is can a soul be a guide to someone on Earth, while also incarnated as a person on Earth themselves? Because my only really strong experience with any guide was a case like this. I sensed this guide around for a while and sensed that this guide was also the soul of a person alive here on Earth. After a while my sense of this guide faded and at the same time, the person became very ill with cancer. I sort of felt like the guide's focus shifted at that time due to their physical body becoming ill and preparing for death. (So not that they were not my guide anymore, but that the guide's focus became on their own body and life in the physical). I also had an experience in which I connected to this person's consciousness while in meditation. I wasn't trying to connect to them, it just happened, or maybe they were the one that initiated contact with me? What is your take on this?

While this is the only experience I have had with a "guide" I do have a connection with a certain extra-dimensional race. This became known to me after my third eye opened and I received channeled messages from them. I do feel though that I have always had a connection with them but I was unaware of it until recently. I feel the connection may have something to do with my ancestry, but not really sure about this.
My feeling about them (although I did not physically see them) is that they are more energetic than physical (although they can and do have physical bodies). I feel they are somehow less attached to their physical bodies than we are. I also feel, that although they are probably capable of traveling in space ships and physically, they are also capable of traveling in an energetic form. What are your thoughts on this?
Old 27-05-2018, 05:47 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Hi Bart/ James and everyone else!
My question is can a soul be a guide to someone on Earth, while also incarnated as a person on Earth themselves? Because my only really strong experience with any guide was a case like this. I sensed this guide around for a while and sensed that this guide was also the soul of a person alive here on Earth. After a while my sense of this guide faded and at the same time, the person became very ill with cancer. I sort of felt like the guide's focus shifted at that time due to their physical body becoming ill and preparing for death. (So not that they were not my guide anymore, but that the guide's focus became on their own body and life in the physical). I also had an experience in which I connected to this person's consciousness while in meditation. I wasn't trying to connect to them, it just happened, or maybe they were the one that initiated contact with me? What is your take on this?

Yes. Remember that the soul is the guide, not the personality incarnate although the personality will be the intermediate. This arrangement is most commonly found in best friends or siblings. It is also possible for our own soul to be guide to another which we, the personality, are completely unaware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
While this is the only experience I have had with a "guide" I do have a connection with a certain extra-dimensional race. This became known to me after my third eye opened and I received channeled messages from them. I do feel though that I have always had a connection with them but I was unaware of it until recently. I feel the connection may have something to do with my ancestry, but not really sure about this.
My feeling about them (although I did not physically see them) is that they are more energetic than physical (although they can and do have physical bodies). I feel they are somehow less attached to their physical bodies than we are. I also feel, that although they are probably capable of traveling in space ships and physically, they are also capable of traveling in an energetic form. What are your thoughts on this?

What you report is not very common. There are many "alien" races which have in common the soul. The word "human" is only what we use. Another race will assign their own name to the soul. A reading would reveal more but there are those who began in the physical on other worlds. Many of these come to Earth because here are conditions, opportunities for experience, unrealized elsewhere. Yes there are energetic worlds too. One such in our system is Saturn. Not much has ever been said about that. Such planets serve very specialized needs for advanced souls.

When an alien soul incarnates here on Earth the soul first travels to the Earth plane to begin the process of acclamation. Imagine this. The soul then is here close to the Earth but is also in continuing contact with it's companion souls in some distant place. Your degree of sensitivity would seem to give credit to this scenario.

Should your soul have originated elsewhere it is likely that you would retain those "alien" connections. It is further likely that you came here for specific reason with a companion who agreed to serve as guide to you. In this case although the world of the present is different the soul connections of old remain vital. This would explain the channeling. Something like shared experiences so to speak. Imagine a traveler in new lands reporting back to home base and friends.

The last part is speculation only. It is further possible that the physical "aliens" had been visiting here and decided to incarnate here as humans just to learn more about the Earth (like insiders, not visitors). Since the souls are very similar this would be a question of adaptation only. Since you do not mention certain other things I would guess that this is not your first incarnation here but perhaps the third or fourth. Alien souls who come here are known to have great difficulties the first time 'round.

If you soul originated elsewhere and if it had experience in energetic worlds it is most likely that that soul is more advanced than the average on Earth. Further it would explain your seeming sensitivity to others (other souls in close proximity). Such souls are certainly telepathic as a matter of fact. This would explain why you know so much.

If the above is true then I would say it fits nicely with what you have been saying.

Yes space travel in the physical is being done all the time at great speeds too. The speed limit of the physical is avoided by the ship "shifting up" into the ethereal plane, accelerating greatly, then "shifting back down" to the physical again at the other end. Most interstellar travel is done in this way. Remember that the ethereal is very close to the physical (easy to enter and leave again) but Newtonian physics do not apply. There are limits but "light plus" travel is common at velocities much, much faster than in the physical. When "others" are seen zipping around close to the Earth they will commonly accelerate and then suddenly disappear. This disappearance is the point at which they have made the "shift".

Interesting post. Thanks for the opportunity to visit a topic which seldom is available. The question of why might interest you. This is for you to discover with the help of your guide. Don't worry.... the guide will likely return. The reason, the main reason, that alien souls will come here is because here on Earth it is very possible for us to mix it up with adversity. In energetic worlds this is not possible. On many other "alien" worlds more homogeneous environments are the norm. Living might be less stressful but growth is slower.

Most of this answer is based on experience. The last part is speculation which is considered very possible, almost likely.

James/Bartholomew
Old 28-05-2018, 10:54 AM
Ascender

James/ Bart,
Thank you for the response, it made a lot of sense to me:) I have had at least 4 Earth lives besides this one that I am aware of. One I just became aware of that was triggered by watching a video on Atlantis. What actually triggered my memory what the map that was shown in the video. I believe that I actually lived in the same area at one point in this lifetime. Oddly enough I sort of moved there on a whim, when the thought came to me I had never even been there. This is the place (in this life) where I met several members of my soul family. I think they might have been there too back then.

I wouldn't be surprised if I had lives on other planets or solar systems, with these lives the memories just seem a bit more difficult to access at this time, maybe because they were so different from life here on Earth? I have always been attracted to Saturn, but I am most attracted to the Pleiades. This is where the beings that channeled me seem to be from (I think). Many people that channel them or talk about them on the web talk about what they look like. To me, the ones that I sense seem more energetic (although they probably also have physical bodies). But I didn't see them, only heard them and sense them. Many people channel them and talk about what they look like, one person that channels that talked about their energetic side was Barbara Hand Clow. I was most excited to hear her say that as that was my impression but I never heard anyone else say it before. That is why I bought one of her books on dimensions.
I once had a vision of an experience I had before this life in which I was in sort of like a classroom setting, preparing to come here (like an Earth preparation course lol). In the vision my skin was blue. Also the person that I call my twin flame was there with me.

The guide I spoke of is someone I actually do not know in this life but is related to my twin flame.

I have always been sensitive to spirits or entities, but since my third eye opening that sensitivity has increased. And I do seem to be able to channel although I am cautious about who or what I interact with. When I connect with the Pleiadians I can tell by the energy it is them (I trust them now as their messages have been confirmed to me through other sources). I am cautious about trusting other entities or anything below 5th dimensional beings. The caution comes from witnessing negative entities in the past and not wanting to be lead astray. And I have seen many people channel who let an entity posses them, which is not something I am willing to do.

As a child, I was very sensitive to energies. Even energies of objects or places. However, I was told by the adults in my life that I was wrong and objects and places do not have energy. I am only now and recently getting back to trusting myself, my senses and gut.

Thank you again for the swift response and for helping me work through some of it, it is most appreciated:)
Old 26-02-2019, 05:03 AM
janielee

*bumping..*