Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-06-2016, 10:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Twin flame?

Hello my dear friends, I'm here to share my story with you. Maybe you were in a similar situation or just have an idea what should I do. (Btw I'm sorry for my english but it's not my native language and I'm still learning)

Some time ago I was looking for a job and suddenly I received a call from a company I always dreamed about. I got a job in a different place but I decided to go there because I had nothing to lose. Before the interview, me and the chef, we went out for a smoke. After a while two men came to us. I looked into eyes one of them and I felt something incredible. It wasn't that my heart beat faster but it was something what dawned on me. When I passed him I looked into his eyes again and I'll never forget this deep look. So, probably it's nothing new that I decided to change my job and go to that company. I'm rather emotional cold person, I always had problem with feelings to the men. I mean that no one of them never made my heart warm. And here, when I saw him I had palpitation and I couldn't breathe. Sometimes, I was afraid go to work because he was there and I was so shy.. But I also wanted to go there just to see him. Firstly he was nice to me and tried to know me. He made jokes about me. But day by day some bad energy started to be between us. Everything what he was doing I took like an attack on me. He also. I was overwhelmed by it. In the front of the people he criticised me but when we were alone he was nice and friendly. Sometimes, during the work I looked into his eyes and they were warm and kind, even if we argued. One time, I remember he said that he feel that we're connected, that there's something special between us. I wanted to meet him after work just for talk and get better acquainted. I invited him and he agreed but after that we argued again. Definitely. I was so hurt, sad and angry that I decided to left this job. Everything what he gave me was pain and a few kind smiles. My decision wasn't easy because I knew that I won't see him again but I thought it will be better for "us". I left the city and go to my family to get some rest and forget. After some time I started dating again, firstly it was hard because I was still thinking about him. Finally I gave myself a chance to be in relationship with someone else. I was walking with my new friend in the centrum (it was the day when he wanted to ask be to be in relationship with him) when suddenly I heard a familiar voice. This place is very loud but I heard only this one voice. I turned around and I saw HIM. He took my breath away, I was shocked and so weak that I couldn't stand. My heart beat like crazy. He was shocked too. Time stopped for a moment and then he passed me. He spoke by phone. In that moment I realised that I can't start a new relationship because I still have feelings for him. I thought that maybe now we will have contact again but nothing happened. I tried to forget again but I started to see him in my dreams, meet very similar people or hear his name (in my country it's very very rare name) It was the first person in my life who made my heart so warm and who hurt me so much. He saw all of my hidden motives when I did something. I've never met a person who saw me through like him.
What should I do? I can't start a new relationship because I'm still thinking of him and I also can't be with him because he offended me. Please, help!
Old 29-06-2016, 10:16 PM
Guide

What do you WANT to do?
Old 30-06-2016, 07:32 PM
Master
Maybe you should try to reconnect to him and see how the interaction goes. Just because you can't stop thinking about him doesn't mean that you won't eventually be able to date somebody else. For now, it seems you need to follow this connection. There could be a variety of reasons, not just romantic, that are causing you to feel so connected to this person. See where it leads you.