Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 30-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Master
We may be forced into it someday. I'll be ready......lol
I may even start a business as soon as I learn more. I want to do other peoples yards as well.
I'm excited about the possibility of a challenging job that makes the world a better place one yard at a time.
Wish me luck!
Old 30-07-2011, 02:22 AM
Master
Old 30-07-2011, 02:59 AM
mattie

Small Change Adds Up To BIG Paradigm Change

Never underestimate the importance of small actions. They all add up to meaningful change.

One of the most important things we can do is to focus on our own energies. As we address our own issues such as moving out of fear, establishing our energetic sovereignty, etc. we change our awareness/freqeuncy. This changes the collective consciousness. This has many far reaching effects all over the planet.

It may be that you are being called to do something that is a group action. With the plethora of social networking & spiritual sites one can have considerable influence in drawing attention to whatever issues one is drawn to. There is, of course, strength in numbers.

Love the signature, ‘Licensed to My Opinion.’
Old 30-07-2011, 04:28 AM
Master
Haha... Thanks. I know what you mean about the focusing your energy thing. I find that in the fertile soils of the mind you let one bad thing in and like a weed it pops up time and time again. You have to recognize it right away and address it head on. Sort of set the parameters for which you are willing to let it run a muck. And you condition your self to handle the weeds one at a time as they arise so you don't end up with a field of weeds... (this is all sounding very reminiscent to something a read from Thich Nhat Hanh)...

More and more frequently I find myself pondering along the lines of the wavelength of the human mind. That all brainwaves travel along the same wavelength and I start imagining that these little "weeds" when I let them run a muck could be altering the energy around me and not just the fabric of my thought. So, I should be more mindful of the energy I am putting out there.

Oh, and thanks for your advice on the other thread as well. I just kinda let my mind go on a little tangent and I think I made a small break through.

Old 30-07-2011, 05:16 AM
mattie

Working With Our Energies

Letting our minds go on those little tangents can be really useful. Big tangents as well!

We have an unlimited ability to adjust our energies. We don’t need to be concerned about policing unproductive thoughts or energy or fearful about them taking root in our mind’s fertile soil.

We can easily clear our energies as needed, discharging what we don’t see fit to have remain in the sanctity of our personal energy field. The energetic hygiene of grounding & discharging unwanted energies is just as important for our nonphysical energies as physical hygiene is for our physical body.
Old 30-07-2011, 01:46 PM
Master
In my view, the most profound changes they any of us can make are inner changes.

It is also true that those who have done this have also manifested the things that you mentioned. So what I was getting at is that we start and stay with those inner changes. They will assist you greatly with all those worth while passions you mentioned.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Master
Thanks Matti.

John- Sorry if I came off as abrasive. You have always struck me as a very Zen kind of guy. Which I like. Inner change is paramount. Something, I could definitely work on. I do at times feel at a lost when it comes to this, getting the impression it is a life long struggle... and a quote comes to mind, as Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him said "The most excellent Jihad is that for the conquest of self." (Bukhari) .

It is an excellent point that changing the world starts with changing our selves. Maybe that is my biggest hang up.
Old 30-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Master
Hi,

I found it to be less of a struggle and more like a fun project once I made peace with my life plan. However inner work is always work.

Blessings,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Serenity Bear

Im a Blue Ray and very much have a longing to change the world.

I see a lot of things that go on that with a little bit of compassion and forward thinking would never happen.

I recycle, feed the animals, not just the birds and treat them all with up most respect.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Master