Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-01-2011, 09:05 AM
Master
Past Life Energy

Hi Guy's

Just passing on this e-mail that I received. Veronica Is the name given to this non-physical entity channeled via april crawford.

"In your current life experience there can often be incidents of unrest and difficulty that appear to have no connections to your current moment. It is, however, somewhat impossible to dismiss the negative energy as it impacts the now moment.
All of you have had lives where the energy created remains unresolved. Some of these lives manifested negative moments that had no opportunity in a physical enactment to resolve themselves. The life ended taking with it this energy wishing to be concluded. In some cases there is a huge build up of this energy from concurrent and parallel lives.
Those who find themselves in this type of moment are often confused with the influence those lives have upon their current ones. More confusion arises when the inability to get "anything right in the moment" reflects upon the life they are living now.
It is important to consider the energy of a past life, while attempting to work through present dramas. Being able to separate the past from the now is valuable.
Consider the multiple aspects of your physical experience. It may enable you to maintain your power and progress in this one."

Veronica
Old 20-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Master
Thank you for posting this GL...I agree that it is necessary to get clear on what the past means for us in our current lives. It is a bit like shading on a portrait...it adds meaning and depth which cannot be articulated...but must be known in order to truly grasp the meaning and nuance of our lives.

...and yet the essence of who we are is always now. The love is always now.

And it is very important to be clear on this, so that we can be in the now and be available to those we love. I've learnt this from personal experience...the importance of being emotionally available to those I love.

It helps me to recentre in any situation, the vast majority of which do involve the present and not the past

Peace & blessings,
7L
Old 21-01-2011, 09:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Thank you for posting this GL...I agree that it is necessary to get clear on what the past means for us in our current lives. It is a bit like shading on a portrait...it adds meaning and depth which cannot be articulated...but must be known in order to truly grasp the meaning and nuance of our lives.

Thanks for your thoughts 7

I mean were all gonna feel fragmented until we feel complete.

I don't understand how being In the now moment addresses the fragmented parts.. I suppose we could always ignore them? Deny them?

Or we could just bury our head In the sand

Being In the now moment (for me) Is the being what we are whist existing In a peaceful state, being In touch with what we are.

If we are not at peace within the now moment then we need to find where the lack of peace resides. It cannot be In the "now" otherwise there would be peace "now".

x daz x
Old 21-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Thanks for your thoughts 7

I mean were all gonna feel fragmented until we feel complete.

I don't understand how being In the now moment addresses the fragmented parts.. I suppose we could always ignore them? Deny them?

Or we could just bury our head In the sand

Being In the now moment (for me) Is the being what we are whist existing In a peaceful state, being In touch with what we are.

If we are not at peace within the now moment then we need to find where the lack of peace resides. It cannot be In the "now" otherwise there would be peace "now".

x daz x

Hey, sorry...did I gloss over it all just a bit too much? Wait, let me pull my head out of...the sand, of course!

Yes, there's an ocean beneath the surface of what I said earlier, for certain...
I was being circumspect...not putting it all out there...bit shy of me, eh? Please be patient...

You mention some important points, and I agree with all of them.

1. A lot of our baggage relates to past lives...it's not all mum & dad, or the kids on the playground, or the treatment we receive from others in the here & now.

2. Whether just a bit earlier, or much earlier (either in this lifetime or a prior lifetime)...

There are moments or issues or energies which are tied to a lack of peace for us in the here & now.
They seem to be barriers to our peace...and yet they are tied to soul lessons...things we need to understand and learn.

These same memories or energies contain pain but also love. We have to accept & integrate the pain...and also the love. To take the pain but not the love is really missing the point. The love is what carried through to this life in "free-flowing form"...meaning even if we didn't get the lessons, we'd still get the love. But if we want to heal, we have to deal with the pain too.

3. It's critical to be aware of these moments or issues...to understand them so that we can accept them, and ideally heal and integrate them fully into ourselves...and so we can take from them the meaning that we need to take...

It seems there are situations we find ourselves in with no easy resolution...so for me, it seems the one message we are supposed to take from these is that love is the Higher Law. As your avatar says.

For example: me last lifetime...bunch of stuff...separated from husband by larger forces, war etc. Was being pressed to compromise my vows...which I couldn't do & so ran off. Why so drastic? Because in those times, beliefs dictated that he divorce me and we wouldn't be allowed to remarry per usual. Meaning...during war & invasion, etc., you could normally have a pro forma divorce & just remarry so that war wouldn't take that from you as well. But not in our case. The only option would have been living together, but that was often not acceptable for those times...On the other hand, from a modern perspective, sad as it seems to be forbidden to (re)marry...it seems worlds better than being apart for a lifetime. Anyway I died whilst escaping so that was that...no opportunity to consider other options, LOL... So in AndrewG's classic words...the usual stories of shame, abandonment, and utter failure...LOL...yes...

Today...we have freedom, the freedom to not care and live a completely meaningless life free of any obligations...LOL...or to say things do matter and then there are difficult choices to make...Now as to the specifics...no idea...still praying on it.

There are probably many others who can say more on this...I haven't got it all figured out. But I can share a few things from my experience...
  • It takes a lot of courage. It's very painful to look at past life memories...at least for me, and I think it's a common experience.
  • It's very healing to confront your past life issues, circumstances, &/or energies. In a way that defies explanation. To take the soul of your child, the one you lost, to hold her in your arms, to tell her you love her...to hear her say she forgives you...how do you explain how this makes you feel? You have to walk it to know it...
  • If you find a theme recurring...or more than one theme...you have probably been dealing with it (or not) across lifetimes...and you need to deal with it...whatever that may mean or involve...
  • It provides new levels of understanding and may give a general reinforcement of your soul purpose...for example, if you suffered in the holocaust in a past life, you may have further understanding of your soul purpose to, let's say, heal the wounds between peoples of different backgrounds...or similar...
  • It provides new levels of understanding regarding ppl with whom you seem to share a bond...soul groups who feel like family to us from day1 (for good or bad, LOL...just like your bio fam), soul mates who feel like close and trusted friends, and twin souls...
  • The love you feel in the here & now is real and unconditional...in the sense that it always stands on its own. If you did or did not recall a past life (according to your soul purpose), the love you feel is still real. If you do recall the past life...and if you have released and forgiven yourself, your partner, and any & all evildoers, etc..does that make your love in the past or the present go away? Or less real? No. Not at all...
  • Because love just is. And no force in the universe exists that can override it. We can deny it, or put it on a shelf, or w/e. But it's still there. In the next life, we'd say, ah..here's the love I put on the shelf last time...feels just like yesterday....LOL....and oh btw, I love you...I really really love you.
Peace & blessings,
7L

Last edited by 7luminaries : 21-01-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old 24-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey, sorry...did I gloss over it all just a bit too much? Wait, let me pull my head out of...the sand, of course!

Yes, there's an ocean beneath the surface of what I said earlier, for certain...
I was being circumspect...not putting it all out there...bit shy of me, eh? Please be patient...

You mention some important points, and I agree with all of them.

1. A lot of our baggage relates to past lives...it's not all mum & dad, or the kids on the playground, or the treatment we receive from others in the here & now.

2. Whether just a bit earlier, or much earlier (either in this lifetime or a prior lifetime)...

There are moments or issues or energies which are tied to a lack of peace for us in the here & now.
They seem to be barriers to our peace...and yet they are tied to soul lessons...things we need to understand and learn.

These same memories or energies contain pain but also love. We have to accept & integrate the pain...and also the love. To take the pain but not the love is really missing the point. The love is what carried through to this life in "free-flowing form"...meaning even if we didn't get the lessons, we'd still get the love. But if we want to heal, we have to deal with the pain too.

3. It's critical to be aware of these moments or issues...to understand them so that we can accept them, and ideally heal and integrate them fully into ourselves...and so we can take from them the meaning that we need to take...

It seems there are situations we find ourselves in with no easy resolution...so for me, it seems the one message we are supposed to take from these is that love is the Higher Law. As your avatar says.

For example: me last lifetime...bunch of stuff...separated from husband by larger forces, war etc. Was being pressed to compromise my vows...which I couldn't do & so ran off. Why so drastic? Because in those times, beliefs dictated that he divorce me and we wouldn't be allowed to remarry per usual. Meaning...during war & invasion, etc., you could normally have a pro forma divorce & just remarry so that war wouldn't take that from you as well. But not in our case. The only option would have been living together, but that was often not acceptable for those times...On the other hand, from a modern perspective, sad as it seems to be forbidden to (re)marry...it seems worlds better than being apart for a lifetime. Anyway I died whilst escaping so that was that...no opportunity to consider other options, LOL... So in AndrewG's classic words...the usual stories of shame, abandonment, and utter failure...LOL...yes...

Today...we have freedom, the freedom to not care and live a completely meaningless life free of any obligations...LOL...or to say things do matter and then there are difficult choices to make...Now as to the specifics...no idea...still praying on it.

There are probably many others who can say more on this...I haven't got it all figured out. But I can share a few things from my experience...
  • It takes a lot of courage. It's very painful to look at past life memories...at least for me, and I think it's a common experience.
  • It's very healing to confront your past life issues, circumstances, &/or energies. In a way that defies explanation. To take the soul of your child, the one you lost, to hold her in your arms, to tell her you love her...to hear her say she forgives you...how do you explain how this makes you feel? You have to walk it to know it...
  • If you find a theme recurring...or more than one theme...you have probably been dealing with it (or not) across lifetimes...and you need to deal with it...whatever that may mean or involve...
  • It provides new levels of understanding and may give a general reinforcement of your soul purpose...for example, if you suffered in the holocaust in a past life, you may have further understanding of your soul purpose to, let's say, heal the wounds between peoples of different backgrounds...or similar...
  • It provides new levels of understanding regarding ppl with whom you seem to share a bond...soul groups who feel like family to us from day1 (for good or bad, LOL...just like your bio fam), soul mates who feel like close and trusted friends, and twin souls...
  • The love you feel in the here & now is real and unconditional...in the sense that it always stands on its own. If you did or did not recall a past life (according to your soul purpose), the love you feel is still real. If you do recall the past life...and if you have released and forgiven yourself, your partner, and any & all evildoers, etc..does that make your love in the past or the present go away? Or less real? No. Not at all...
  • Because love just is. And no force in the universe exists that can override it. We can deny it, or put it on a shelf, or w/e. But it's still there. In the next life, we'd say, ah..here's the love I put on the shelf last time...feels just like yesterday....LOL....and oh btw, I love you...I really really love you.
Peace & blessings,
7L

Hi 7

A lot of our baggage relates to past lives...it's not all mum & dad, or the kids on the playground, or the treatment we receive from others in the here & now.

Yer I agree - perhaps Interacting with the mums and dads and the kids In the playground can also help trigger off the real Issues.

Yes again. Isn’t It magical how a sincere seeker can almost like a homing missile amongst the billions of memories over countless lifetimes target the precise experience that’s needed to be healed.

These same memories or energies contain pain but also love. We have to accept & integrate the pain...and also the love.

Lol yes again. A very fresh memory for me only this weekend I was made aware of a lifetime back in the 13c In the reign of kublai khan to which there is a strong connection at the mo. My visions was of his men Invading. The fear as the men entered my home and slaughtered me and my family. The love of my family and the pain of losing them. Another memory trapped within mind that needed to be released. Another magical moment.

It's critical to be aware of these moments or issues...to understand them so that we can accept them, and ideally heal and integrate them fully into ourselves...and so we can take from them the meaning that we need to take...

Absolutely.. Every fear based memory that potentially holds us back from allowing what we are to be expressed needs to be accepted and released.

Yer God Is Love baby

Yer I remember that convo..

It takes a lot of courage. It's very painful to look at past life memories...at least for me, and I think it's a common experience.

Yer It can effect you In the run up to the realization and the aftermath so to speak. It took me a while to accept that I was capable of doing monstrous things - I was ashamed to say the least.

...and oh btw, I love you...I really really love you.

I love me too.. O.K. you too

x daz x

Last edited by God-Like : 24-01-2011 at 12:49 PM.
Old 24-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Quote:
A lot of our baggage relates to past lives...it's not all mum & dad, or the kids on the playground, or the treatment we receive from others in the here & now.

Yer I agree - perhaps Interacting with the mums and dads and the kids In the playground can also help trigger off the real Issues.

I just had a sort of stream of conscious meditative trip with someone on this :) to sort through for them as well as me what exactly is due to mum & dad, who are loved & forgiven of course...
And Daz, I don't mean you on any of the stuff below abt judging unfairly

...but anyway what I came to realise in this free form yet very productive trip is that there were some recurring themes I hadn't noticed before just in this lifetime.

I think they all have to do with being judged unacceptably, and often also misjudged and stereotyped due to one's appearance (if you're physically attractive then HELLO you're promiscuous, of course!) and situational appearances (if you're a single mum, same...CLEARLY a woman of low character!), and having to cling to some shred of pride and dignity regardless.

So without getting into too much detail, I've had to sort out what is valid about someone's assessment and what is, to me, invalid. It seems a lot of things relating to ego, unmet expectations, stereotyping/bias and projection have a lot to do with the reasons we judge and condemn others. Does this understanding make it "feel better"? LOL...no...but it helps me to disengage from it.

The other thing is group souls...and "family" issues. Some of us seem to be slated to have to shoulder a lot of **** from other "family members". I feel like I am one of those ppl who has had to both take alot of **** but also will stand up for who I am and for others, and not everyone can accept it when I can hold my head up in the face of the onslaught. It's as if I'm supposed to take the abuse and stay down but I just bend like a reed in the winds. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee (LOL, j/k abt bee!!! ).

When someone dislikes me for superficial reasons, or puts me down for similar, that's an indicator that there is something in them, or in our culture, that needs to be examined. It may be all directed at me in a personal manner, but only very rarely is it actually something personal relating to me.

Quote:
Quote:

There are moments or issues or energi
es which are tied to a lack of peace for us in the here & now.

Quote:
Yes again. Isn’t It magical how a sincere seeker can almost like a homing missile amongst the billions of memories over countless lifetimes target the precise experience that’s needed to be healed.

Yes....and how pleasant it can be to actually start to "see" this from a higher perspective. Well, in some cases it's pretty terrifying...but if dealing with the past, most of the time the awareness is just amazing once you can actually face it.

Quote:

Quote:

These same memories or energies contain pain but also love. We have to accept & integrate the pain...and also the love.

Lol yes again. A very fresh memory for me only this weekend I was made aware of a lifetime back in the 13c In the reign of kublai khan to which there is a strong connection at the mo. My visions was of his men Invading. The fear as the men entered my home and slaughtered me and my family. The love of my family and the pain of losing them. Another memory trapped within mind that needed to be released. Another magical moment.

That's very interesting...you remember much more of your past lives than I do. But I'm so glad you found the love there along with the pain. My last past life pain has begun to have a smooth quality to the energy, like honey, tempered by the love.
Quote:

Quote:
It's critical to be aware of these moments or issues...to understand them so that we can accept them, and ideally heal and integrate them fully into ourselves...and so we can take from them the meaning that we need to take...

Absolutely.. Every fear based memory that potentially holds us back from allowing what we are to be expressed needs to be accepted and released.
I had to review my recurring bad dream again last night as some sort of beginning into this other review. That was so not fun...I felt a wave of terror...but I got through it. I am not sure, but I think this is what it was...a review of "the usual suspects" where pain and thus fear might be stuck in the past, from the recent bad dream back through early childhood.

The good part is...I think...I'm okay with this lifetime so far...if I died today, my list of regrets would be very short...that I didn't get to raise my son, and that I didn't meet and be with my soulmate in person.

So the fears that I have to deal with...are the ones I think everyone deals with. How easy is it for anyone to deal with their fear of losing the ones they love?

Quote:
Quote:

Yer God Is Love baby
LOL you're so right baby

Quote:
Quote:
For example: me last lifetime...bunch of stuff...separated from husband by larger forces, war etc. Was being pressed to compromise my vows...which I couldn't do & so ran off.
Yer I remember that convo..
Yes...too bad there was no Max & Helen ending, not that time around. It was this old movie from 20 yrs ago or w/e...which I prob saw 10 yrs ago. But so well done. Really cathartic. One of the best scenes is when Wiesenthal's char realises Max has never shared his story with anyone...20 yrs after the war. And he tells Max that everyone needs to be able to share their story with someone. After taking a few days to share his story with just 1 person, he is able to start the healing process.

Quote:
Quote:
It takes a lot of courage. It's very painful to look at past life memories...at least for me, and I think it's a common experience.

Yer It can effect you In the run up to the realization and the aftermath so to speak. It took me a while to accept that I was capable of doing monstrous things - I was ashamed to say the least.
Was this from many lifetimes ago...?

Quote:

Quote:
...and oh btw, I love you...I really really love you.

I love me too.. O.K. you too
x daz x

LOL...silly...I love that..& you too...
7L
Old 25-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Master
Hi 7

I think they all have to do with being judged unacceptably, and often also misjudged and stereotyped due to one's appearance (if you're physically attractive then HELLO you're promiscuous, of course!) and situational appearances (if you're a single mum, same...CLEARLY a woman of low character!), and having to cling to some shred of pride and dignity regardless.

Yer absolutely that’s what happens lol - A man with a shaved head and tattoos can be regarded as a thug before he even opens his mouth - could he not be the most sensitive soul on the planet and speak words of peace and love?

The other thing is group souls...and "family" issues. Some of us seem to be slated to have to shoulder a lot of **** from other "family members". I feel like I am one of those ppl who has had to both take alot of **** but also will stand up for who I am and for others, and not everyone can accept it when I can hold my head up in the face of the onslaught. It's as if I'm supposed to take the abuse and stay down but I just bend like a reed in the winds. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee (LOL, j/k abt bee!!! ).

I admire your courage and and your hunger for justice. Many don’t have the strength or the feeling of self worth to stand up for themselves. I didn’t until I did. That was my journey / lesson. I didn’t want the aggro my soul was crying out for peace but at times one needs to stand In the eye of the storm. I am Tarzan. I am beating my chest. he hehe.

The good part is...I think...I'm okay with this lifetime so far...if I died today, my list of regrets would be very short...that I didn't get to raise my son, and that I didn't meet and be with my soulmate in person.

That’s cool 7. How many people If they passed over today would feel that they had little / no regrets.

When someone dislikes me for superficial reasons, or puts me down for similar, that's an indicator that there is something in them, or in our culture, that needs to be examined. It may be all directed at me in a personal manner, but only very rarely is it actually something personal relating to me.

Lol yes It’s all about them and they can’t see It. They only see It In others. funny that lol (The Irony)..

x daz x

Last edited by God-Like : 25-01-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Old 25-01-2011, 09:12 AM
Master
Hey 7

Heres something for ya to read. You mentioned repeated patterns somewhere In a post and I got this e-mail sent to me today lol

Changing Patterns
"It is inevitable in the linear for one to create patterns of thoughts and behavior. Some are productive, while others hinder growth significantly.
When you were a child, drawing patterns was a way to increase your participation. There was always the need, however, to move on from a continuous pattern that was no longer interesting to create. If there was unconscious participation then on could continue the pattern endlessly. Once fully conscious, however, there was a desperate need to discontinue.
Awareness of monotonous patterns is essential to growth both in physical and spiritual. It is important each day to take a moment to look honestly at patterns you are currently creating. Without this self check, your patterns can become connected to others causing more complicated patterns to emerge in quite a dramatic display of negativity.
Many become overwhelmed while not truly understanding what has occurred. While quite impossible to change others, you can increase your awareness. Change your patterns and release yourself from difficult situations.
We advise an honest look at your patterns daily. Some are repeated endlessly while new ones emerge all the time. Often it's surprising that the root of a problem grew from your own patterns of behavior. By recognizing this you become more powerful in creating your reality. There will always be other participants, but by remaining aware of the probabilities of a patterns, you create an ability to be more in control.
We understand that many who read this will already feel victim to created negativity. Your biggest chance to change that comes directly from you. Change the pattern, change the reality.
Even the most subtle change will have an effect on the energy.
Take time to look at yourself honestly. Make the changes.
You are the creator of your reality. It is time to take back the ownership."
Old 25-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi 7

Yer absolutely that’s what happens lol - A man with a shaved head and tattoos can be regarded as a thug before he even opens his mouth - could he not be the most sensitive soul on the planet and speak words of peace and love?

LOL...yes v true! Shouldn't judge book by cover. Course I can choose not to shave head or get tattoos...(and in fact have neither, LOL!). But my features, build, colouring...the blueprint is what it is. And that's what ppl judge on. Same if I were Black...or physically challenged...w/e...in many societies. It's being judged on intrinsic physical traits beyond our choice. I chose to be a single mum, but in many cases, it is not by choice. And since we never know, and since there may be wonderful reasons for choosing any situation...seems ppl should withhold casting judgment on ppl's situations as well, but they don't.

I hold no anger or bile toward others, by no means...we witness the real truth of humanity to one person at a time, just by being who we are.
But I am continually surprised at the depth to which they take passing superficial and inaccurate assessments as moral truths abt persons. And they are continually surprised if & when they get to know any of us in depth...that we have integrity, that our brains and wits are still present & functioning (LOL!)...etc...which is in itself a statement on the collective & is a project I work on continuously.

I admire your courage and and your hunger for justice. Many don’t have the strength or the feeling of self worth to stand up for themselves. I didn’t until I did. That was my journey / lesson. I didn’t want the aggro my soul was crying out for peace but at times one needs to stand In the eye of the storm. I am Tarzan. I am beating my chest. he hehe.

nice threads..er...furs, T you'd look good no matter what...and btw this is not a superficial judgment on your character (LOL!) As I have only the deepest respect & admiration for you.. for so many reasons. The world was waiting for you to stand up...so I'm glad you did

and thank you ...actually I think you're the 1st to ever say that...but it's just from God, I think so I would come to really know self-worth...I think in serving & standing up for others I recognised self worth in our common human worth...and I think humility and service are undervalued traits in Western cultures.

When we see that what man has wrought (society, civilisation, etc) comes up a bit short in the basic humanitarianism dept, I understood it is is because we mistakenly assign differing material and social "value" to ppl...when in fact it is all the same value. And I have been struck by that most of my life, even as a very young child...so I think the courage and desire for justice bits must be part of my soul purpose...maybe because I lacked these during my last go-round and gave up too soon? Now I don't give up just pick self up and keep on...

That’s cool 7. How many people If they passed over today would feel that they had little / no regrets.
yes...but those 2 regrets would be HUGE....LOL!!!

Lol yes It’s all about them and they can’t see It. They only see It In others. funny that lol (The Irony)..

Yes...it's always like that, the pendulum only swings 1 way somehow...but being born in the West this go round...not E Europe...and in a time of (relative) peace...and alive during this era of change...it seems that this is the time to expand our understanding on many things. To be the change that we want to see in the world.

Now on my particular issue from last time...it seems maybe no change in some specific ways...but on the other hand, everything has changed. We are different now, deeper, and wiser (yes!). Everyone has grown...Can things be different? Yes, they can...because they already are. I always have hope & faith...and no matter what, I understand that Love is the Higher Law.

x daz x[/b]
Peace & blessings,
7L
Old 25-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey 7

Heres something for ya to read. You mentioned repeated patterns somewhere In a post and I got this e-mail sent to me today lol

Changing Patterns
"It is inevitable in the linear for one to create patterns of thoughts and behavior. Some are productive, while others hinder growth significantly.
When you were a child, drawing patterns was a way to increase your participation. There was always the need, however, to move on from a continuous pattern that was no longer interesting to create. If there was unconscious participation then on could continue the pattern endlessly. Once fully conscious, however, there was a desperate need to discontinue.
Awareness of monotonous patterns is essential to growth both in physical and spiritual. It is important each day to take a moment to look honestly at patterns you are currently creating. Without this self check, your patterns can become connected to others causing more complicated patterns to emerge in quite a dramatic display of negativity.
Many become overwhelmed while not truly understanding what has occurred. While quite impossible to change others, you can increase your awareness. Change your patterns and release yourself from difficult situations.
We advise an honest look at your patterns daily. Some are repeated endlessly while new ones emerge all the time. Often it's surprising that the root of a problem grew from your own patterns of behavior. By recognizing this you become more powerful in creating your reality. There will always be other participants, but by remaining aware of the probabilities of a patterns, you create an ability to be more in control.
We understand that many who read this will already feel victim to created negativity. Your biggest chance to change that comes directly from you. Change the pattern, change the reality.
Even the most subtle change will have an effect on the energy.
Take time to look at yourself honestly. Make the changes.
You are the creator of your reality. It is time to take back the ownership."

:) this is nice. I think a good bit of my life has been about changing patterns. I have repeatedly been subjected to others...but awareness means my actions can help to change patterns...and I think I have changed many things in my lifetime because I had the awareness and the courage to act. I think this also has to do with my soul's purpose.

I believe I am a communicator and a facilitator, one whose faith in the Unknown will bring forth a life-affirming outcome. I believe I am a child of the universe, of God, and that I have as much right to be here as anyone else. No matter how they label me. I see through these to the divine spark in every heart. I'm a mystic. That's one label I'll take.

I think this quote talks a lot about karma, in some sense. And I do believe we can change and transmute it through love, through right intention and action...and through trust, faith, and gratitude. And when in doubt, clear your mind, close your eyes, and listen only with your heart.

7L