Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-11-2018, 01:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Third Eye meditation

I’m interested in developing my third eye chakra to further open up my psychic abilities. My main practice is to focus on the Ajna chakra; but one time, I meditated on it so hard, I developed a boil there. I’d love to strengthen my psi abilities and I’m hoping you all have some advice.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Knower
There are so many different techniques you can use to develop the third eye. One of the most effective that i've found is to understand how the third eye works. It is a spherical toroidal field with another spherical toroidal field at the center. It spins fluidly inside out itself. It is located at the center of the head and expands outward.

And you can use the entire third eye sphere that expands outward through the head as one unified process to balance your hemispheres and expand your consciousness to higher dimensional activity.

Just picture a toroidal field spinning as bright white light or as the color of the anja chakra at the center of your head. As it spins breathe your own energy up through your chakras up to your head and breathe out in even breaths from the heart to evenly expand the blood vessels and capillaries through the brain with this energy.

Doing this will help you clear your third eye especially if you envelop your entire body in a violet flame while sitting outside in the sun!

Good luck my friend
Old 08-12-2018, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agathon
I’m interested in developing my third eye chakra to further open up my psychic abilities. My main practice is to focus on the Ajna chakra; but one time, I meditated on it so hard, I developed a boil there. I’d love to strengthen my psi abilities and I’m hoping you all have some advice.

Slowly is the best advice, if there is a spiritual group or psychic development group near to where you live it might be worth joining them. A facilitator will help you to develop your skills in a safe and timely way. Sometimes when we work on our own we overdo it. If you can't find a group see if you can find a free course that will help you to develop ...
Old 10-12-2018, 06:44 AM
Newbie ;)

third eye chakra

I see you want to open up your third eye. I am assuming you know what the third eye really means. If not, then I will mention, Ok I will just explain it.[/list]First and obvious one is, it is not a physical thing.[/list]the Third eye is a reference to the perception of the human being.
Just search "sadhguru two ways to open third eye".
Old 10-12-2018, 09:44 AM
Master
Hi..I made a post a few years back, which I just found again:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...47&postcount=6

Look into Trataka, (fixed candle gazing), Nadi Shodhana (alternate nostril breathing), get a Neti pot to clear and cool your sinuses (and the Third Eye), visualise the colour purple (good name for a Whoopi Goldberg movie) while chanting A-U-M..

In fact, I love having pain at my Third Eye chakra, because it makes bringing my consciousness awareness there much easier...I have also been known to dab a bit of linament between my eyes which does two things...It keeps my physical eyes closed lest they burn and it brings my awareness to the brow chakra..but that's just me... I wouldn't recommend that.
Old 21-12-2018, 06:02 PM
Newbie ;)

I also wanted to open up my third eye because after researching i knew i am a indigo child. i wanted it so bad but i devoloped a pain on my forehead after doing it couple of times a week. my answer to you, first cleanse all your chakras, and try it to be in balance. make sure you are fully grounded (root chakra) and open up your solar plexus. after that just be easy with your third eye. you dont want a forhead pain. it is way diffrend than a headace and very anoying. good luck!