Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-09-2018, 09:36 AM
Master
Sick dog, tube station stairs, Matt and his brother and ball of power dream

Dreamt there was a dog that was diseased. It had mange? And kept running around coming near me and I was scared of it biting me or being near me. I was in an old town/village like it was 200+ years ago. Later in the dream I was walking up and down the stairs at a tube station. There was three levels and after each staircase I was choosing whether I should go up or down to avoid trouble. There were different people I came across like thugs or tramps and I was scared I would get hurt but I stood tall and kept going past them, must have gone down and down, up and down up and down up and up about 10 times or more. The stairs were dirty especially at the lower levels and I just wanted to be out of there. There was another part of the dream I don't know if it was before or after the stairs part were my partners brother was alone with me in the kitchen, I was looking out the window washing up and there were some very round and short jumbo jet type planes that were red and white. There was four of them and they kept moving in formation with the one at the front flying to the side and joining into the middle and they'd carry on doing that. Tom was standing behind me and kept running his finger from my knee up my thigh and when he'd get half way I'd turn around and say what are you doing. He kept standing behind against me and jiggling me slightly and I felt uncomfortable like he was getting off on my body. Then the dream was back to medieval times, but was like it was now. I could see an interactive map in my mind. It showed under the surface of the UK near Cornwall in Somerset county area there was a giant ball coming out of the ground. It was my understanding that this was an epicentre of power and it had recently moved here. It was like this was the place where the new world would occur. I was looking at the map thinking that I live near London and that I must of picked living here before being born so that I could be near the event. Another part of the dream I was in Matts car, he had so much rubbish in there. I was in the passenger seat but the car was driving itself. I was picking up all the rubbish and putting it in a bag. It was Macdonalds rubbish and sweet wrappers mostly. I could see a woman that Matt liked on his phone and I just rolled my eyes and ignored it. When he got in the car he said thank you for cleaning it up. There were other details of the dream but this is all I can remember.